Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I got a proposal. Is there somebody in the discord of Braindrop? I might have an idea, unlikely it will happen. But we can always try. Can somebody tell Mac that it is okay to drop the update now? And for whoever wants can download the correct version later. She can maybe tell Braindrop about this proposal...... I mean they said it was just a few renders....
I've seen someone ask and there's no response.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
16-man-with-two-heads.jpg

Braindrop: "Hey Mackenzie, do you think they're buying this?"
Mackenzie (AKA BD in drag): "Sure, these idiots will believe anything. I suggested that we break the update into weekly pieces and the simp cult Patreons jizzed in their pants!"

Jan 14, 2023
I've no skin in this discussion (other than wondering how/why one of the most prolific VNs fell from grace), but I'd like to point to that quotation: "the money I recieve goes to my college debt".

Department of Education freezes student loan payments through September - Jan 21st 2021

Biden administration extends pause on federal student loan repayments through August - April 6th 2022

Federal student loan payments could restart in roughly 2 months — or 6. What to know - 21st Feb 2023

Biden’s student loan forgiveness plan goes before the Supreme Court Tuesday. Here’s what borrowers need to know - Feb 27th 2023

Fyi, only Americans call University debt "college debt".

Do with that what you wilt, but anyone who missed out on having their "college debt" frozen for the last two+ years really needs a refund on their education. I probably wouldn't put them in charge of a $3k+ per month Patreon, for instance.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
BD is a contrarian (his own admission).

When ppl complained about duckface..... he added more
When ppl complained about brubru shit..... he made that sister say it ALL THE FUCKING TIME
When ppl complimented him on releasing faster updates..... he started delaying
When ppl complimented him on the depth of characters..... he added 100 LIs with no characters
When ppl complimented him on the story..... he made it so the game doesnt have any direction anymore
When ppl were hyped for incest.... he removed incest but kept ppl teasing by making MC kiss them
When ppl complimented him for his transparency..... he started deleting posts
When ppl asked him to hire a helping hand for game deving.... he "hired" a PR person (that is secretly his alter ego)
heha.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ and pecard255

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
The thing that concerns me the most is that even if the update is released on the 13th, the whole tier thing acts as a giant middle finger to anyone who isn't a tier 7 sub or whatever the highest tier is. Seen a lot of scumbag devs on my time here but this is something else. If this doesn't show you how money and fame can change someone for the worse then I don't know what will.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
On that note, I suppose I should consider myself lucky I got 20 some odd hours of play time in this title before noticing all this chatter in the forums about all these issues. It saddens me that there's a real possibility that the MC won't get into Harper's pants. I'll just have to imagine he did and not expect much from that point on. In short, I'm hoping an update will be hitting the bandwidth sometime in the future, I just won't be holding my breath for it. Shame... :/

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The logic of removing older posts because new Patrons aren't interested in those is pure BS. Do they apply the same logic to older posts that didn't contain delays and false release dates?

If not, the only reason they delete old posts is to cover up the fact they've had many delays, which I think any new sub would very much want to know.

Mack basically admitted to covering up their tracks and keeping new fans in the dark.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes