Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Well it took forever and a day but at least it was a fairly decent size update. Some are complaining about the pace but it was no different than it has been up until this point. It was a decent update, let's see if this braindrop kid can redeem himself or not.

Damien81a

Aug 4, 2022
lol so im guessing BD decided to do the 3 split anyway.. fucking clown

just a reminder that all the delays since the january delay was to fix a cuple of renders fore the basketball game, the same basketball game that is not started yet.

Reactions: aragh

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
Why has this game become so popular? The biggest factor is the fact that there are many female characters and harems. It doesn't have a story to tell. Also, there is no music in the game, no sound... For example, when the last episode took the field in the last scene, very good ambiance and ambient sounds could be made...

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Why has this game become so popular? The biggest factor is the fact that there are many female characters and harems. It doesn't have a story to tell. Also, there is no music in the game, no sound... For example, when the last episode took the field in the last scene, very good ambiance and ambient sounds could be made...
This game had weekly updates for a time.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Still no basketball game, it's starting to get ridiculous. This thing has been used as an excuse for two years now and it's way past the point of being old. I don't get why it's so difficult for Braindrop to understand that nobody cares about the basketball game (especially if the main character isn't in it). Just get past it already, I don't want to wait another year or two for the next update.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Still no basketball game, it's starting to get ridiculous. This thing has been used as an excuse for two years now and it's way past the point of being old. I don't get why it's so difficult for Braindrop to understand that nobody cares about the basketball game (especially if the main character isn't in it). Just get past it already, I don't want to wait another year or two for the next update.
LeBron James sponsored this games development he's legally obliged to make a proper basketball mini game before the game ends

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
LeBron James sponsored this games development he's legally obliged to make a proper basketball mini game before the game ends
At this rate Braindrop better drop a basketball game better than NBA 2K.

I can't wait for him to finally release the game and for it to be like ten renders and a short animation of a ball going into a hoop. All of his Discord cultists would be hyping him up saying it was the greatest thing since sliced bread while we all add another hundred pages of comments (metaphorically) dunking on Braindrop and his laziness.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
As one of the original posters in the thread way back when, it first started taking off due to weekly/bi-weekly updates. BD consistently released small updates for a while too. At one point, this was probably the most hyped new game around. Reaching a few thousand patrons very quickly.

Another factor is, yes, this is basically the ultimate harem game. Or was. Tons of girls, solid/good renders and it had interesting content too, with the impregnating stuff and trans content. Plus BD himself was active and friendly.

Friendly dev + popular genre + frequent updates will lead to popularity.

Then issues started to happen. BD has always shared a lot about his personal life, but it got to a point where he was vastly oversharing. I think the issues were legit, at least early on. But it opened himself up to be critiques pretty strongly. At a point, people aren't going to believe you anymore.

Then he started to miss updates and have lots of delays due to those personal issues. Imposter syndrome, personal issues, mental issues etc. This has continued to this day. Which has caused him to be lumped into the ISCTOR category of developers, fair or not, because people either don't believe him anymore or think he is trying to manipulate/guilt trip his fans to keep supporting him.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes