ShoeLace28

Jun 30, 2018
Hmnn, why does this game have such as high rating when everyone shit on it lol? I guess I will pass too.
3.5 stars is not exactly a high rating but my guess would be that it got a lot of 4 and 5 star ratings when it first came out and now the 1 and 2 star ratings are starting to bring that average down. It hasn't been good at all in well over a year.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
To be honest I don't even know how you would make a basketball game interesting in a vn. Sure people are going to just skip over it.
well

its maybe more entertaining than the focking textwall´s all the time
i mean who talks that much while fucking or takes a break meanwhile to make a lunchdate ....
and most of the conversations could be 1 or 2 sentences from each - but nooooo - lets talk 2h about the wet socks ... :ROFLMAO:

and the first game is way overdue - hope the mc plays - even if its not looks like - to crush that shittalkers :D

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
BD got tooo fixated in making Basketball interesting (we all know he used it as an excuse to delay even more, though). If he's not that good he could have done what one of the VNs I follow and that is in my signature did: Just don't make it a minigame, make the basketball a still and not an animation, if it really bothers you that it's too easy, put a couple of choices there that determine whether or not you'll win the match, but focus on what is important, the 'story'.

Also, due to his bad history with delivering things on time, lying and setting deadlines and polls that he later ignores, reworking ANYTHING was a really bad idea. Again, the only dev I forgave for doing this is the same dev whose VN I have in my signature. He's a victim of his own perfectionism and he can't help himself, but at least he actually delivers on time, delivered a high quality remake and he has never blatantly lied and made empty promises.

Due to his terrible history BD should have completed the VN and then focus on 'reworking', but that's too much to ask.

No one asked BD to make the game of the century in regards to writing, great renders or even decently attractive models, all he had to do was working, keeping his mouth shut, delivering on time and actually hiring somebody who would monitor that he actually worked, but the fact that he couldn't do at least one of these things is frustrating, especially when many 'new players' ignore what's going on and they blindly throw money at him while he fails to do what he's being paid for.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
To be honest I don't even know how you would make a basketball game interesting in a vn. Sure people are going to just skip over it.
Not all VNs are just about fucking. Some of us actually enjoy reading. :LOL: Most of the better VNs have interesting stories to go with the lewds. I bet talented devs that are into basketball could pull it off.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes