yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WVM-S2CH1EP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I read it once, twice and again...and still fail to understand. What happened to the 2471 render ready to go update from November, that in Feburary "Mackenzie" supposedly was holding in trust, ready to release if BD failed to do so? Now we are in mid-March, and BD is saying he has a bunch of rendered "scenes" that have been sitting around, but still didn't make it into the release, which is half a basketball game...that has been delayed for 3 years.

I admit I'm terrible at writing outlines and prefer to let things "flow" when writing, but I also recognize the traps that it can lead you into. The usual result is a massive purge and re-writing from an earlier point. I'm baffled at how you can expect to do the same thing in an AVN, where you need to plan a lot more, and not expect a train wreck? Braindrop first published this game in 2019...and he's still doing things "on the fly" coming up on 4 years in development. Yikes.

At this point the excuses need a storyboard to help them make sense.

Last edited:

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
I read it once, twice and again...and still fail to understand. What happened to the 2471 render ready to go update from November, that in Feburary "Mackenzie" supposedly was holding in trust, ready to release if BD failed to do so? Now we are in mid-March, and BD is saying he has a bunch of rendered "scenes" that have been sitting around, but still didn't make it into the release, which is half a basketball game...that has been delayed for 3 years.

I admit I'm terrible at writing outlines and prefer to let things "flow" when writing, but I also recognize the traps that it can lead you into. The usual result is a massive purge and re-writing from an earlier point. I'm baffled at how you can expect to do the same thing in a AVN, where you need to plan a lot more, and not expect a train wreck? Braindrop first published this game in 2019...and he's still doing things "on the fly" coming up on 4 years in development. Yikes.

At this point the excuses need a storyboard to help them make sense.
While I completely agree with you on writing outlines and the inherent trappings into reworking something. This isn't remotely the same.
This game has very little in the way of a written composition, it's more like a script for a comic book. Storyboards, sequences of visual events and dialogue. While dialogue is also necessary in writing, a writer can be a bit more descriptive with the exposition as you have no visuals to help with that.
Sadly, if one were to sum up this game in written form, you'd barely have a leaflet full of words. Unless you extrapolate and embellish the characters motivations and thoughts.

Last edited:

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
Wow, he released something, I'm slightly inebriated and very impressed. There's a little bit of discord on the discord about the actual number of renders (1700 claimed renders but only 1300 in the update) but i honestly don't care enough to post that shit here at the moment.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
How is this farce is still going on? Is it sunk cost fallacy at work or what? How does this guy still have people supporting on patreon after perpetually lying and releasing basically nothing for YEARS now.

It is just sad I get it this game was hype when it was new, I was a big fan aswell when this was updated regularly but to still cling onto this and let this guy milk you when there are so many others great games that actually release content (what a novel idea) out there that deserve the support 1000% times more.

• Sad
Reactions: mitymity

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Since we are close to a update of some significant proportions (compared to the last 3), I want to shift the tone of this thread a little bit, at least for a few because I know that many here will not join, to us going back to talk about the game and the characters, instead of the "Dev".

So, in that spirit, what do you guys think, should we recommend a restart or should we just go on with the story?

To those that prefer to talk about the "Dev", please continue, I have no interest in stopping you, I just want a more positive theme to post about, please ignore me if that's your wish.

Peace :)
When you are in trouble to produce content, you dont add even more problems above what you have

The remake was a TERRIBLE idea, the game was fine, no remake was needed, and it was one more problem to a landslide of issues that ended how we know it ended.

I dont understand how anyone would think its a good idea to continue with it

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Baseball! Yay, how interesting! (or not)
Also, a game where you have to download X parts to play it. How cool! (or not)
I am SO gonna download this! (not)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I feel like the last time I played this there was some kind of incident at a bowling alley. But it's been so long I barely remember anything, lol.
Would it be accurate to assume the story has continued at a snails pace and I'm better off waiting another 2 years?

Reactions: Kassan06969

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
When you are in trouble to produce content, you dont add even more problems above what you have

The remake was a TERRIBLE idea, the game was fine, no remake was needed, and it was one more problem to a landslide of issues that ended how we know it ended.

I dont understand how anyone would think its a good idea to continue with it
It's a good idea for the dev to have a reason to milk.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Hmnn, why does this game have such as high rating when everyone shit on it lol? I guess I will pass too.
When it first came out it was interesting. Since then the dev has done remakes and slow-walked along with making excuses all along the way if it didn't show in the latest update feed I wouldn't even know it existed.

So if you are new to content for sure it is worth one playthrough just once you are finished dont expect much going forward. The dev has issues and is completely untrustworthy.

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Why do all the girls have a joker, unnerving smile or grin of their face?

The update was meh to me. Not sure I would say it was worth the delays. I honestly don't think I notice the background innovations with all the close up joker grins.

If Braindrop became more consistant with his updates and improve it. maybe it might be good again. But I think this is like the titanic going down. Not sure if this game is going to be great again.

Reactions: Lokitox8
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes