FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Since we are close to a update of some significant proportions (compared to the last 3), I want to shift the tone of this thread a little bit, at least for a few because I know that many here will not join, to us going back to talk about the game and the characters, instead of the "Dev".

So, in that spirit, what do you guys think, should we recommend a restart or should we just go on with the story?

To those that prefer to talk about the "Dev", please continue, I have no interest in stopping you, I just want a more positive theme to post about, please ignore me if that's your wish.

Peace :)

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
"after further consideration with mackenzie we decided to release 1 quarter of the game each update so we easy in on our 52 updates/week promise, mackenzie has the whole thing and will release it full if I somehow meltdown again. I feel like this is a turning page, I even put up my alarm to ring every 60 minutes instead of 90. Release date for the first quarter of the game will come out on april 14."

Reactions: Mediocre

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
When he said he was remaking the beginning he should have restarted.
I agree on this. Personally I'm waiting the "hey, I finally finish with the rewriting of the first part" update before I continue to play the game. Until there, there's too many change everywhere for it not be a waste of time.

Reactions: VepsrP and Noid42

datguy0115

Feb 21, 2021
I'm not sure if I understood his post correctly. Wasn't day 10/32 part of the "2k renders release" that was announced in February 2020 and was never released? If so, then he's just admitted that he's only been moving renders from A to B and "tweaking" them for the last 3 years. Not only that, but also that he hasn't managed to create any new content in all these years.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Since we are close to a update of some significant proportions (compared to the last 3), I want to shift the tone of this thread a little bit, at least for a few because I know that many here will not join, to us going back to talk about the game and the characters, instead of the "Dev".

So, in that spirit, what do you guys think, should we recommend a restart or should we just go on with the story?

To those that prefer to talk about the "Dev", please continue, I have no interest in stopping you, I just want a more positive theme to post about, please ignore me if that's your wish.

Peace :)
Honestly he should have focused on the remake of the beginning before continuing the story. If the remake ever does get released there are several things that should be changed to make the game more cohesive and just all around better imo.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
As to the restart question, I would personally scrap the restart and change things back. I don't think the changes were important enough for all the trouble they seem to have caused. If he wants to do a remake later when the game is finished (haha) then cool.
Of course they weren't important or needed, BUT how else could BD justify the many delays? Can only redo an image/scene so many times before he loses enough cattle to milk.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WVM-S2CH1EP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes