segasurfer

Sep 8, 2022
MC makes three shots in a row. His shots are now literally on fire. This causes the school to burn down. In the process, 13 new characters are introduced that are merely palette swaps of the other girls.

MC goes to jail again, this time for arson. He befriends a prison guard while waiting for bail. He and the female guard have sex and she makes that duckface the whole time.

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
It's fucking golden :BootyTime: Even after the poll BD releases not even half of the promised update XD i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even have the whole update himself

Reactions: Dirtydog

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't give a shit about the fucking basketball game, Renpy just isn't suited to it so it was always going to suck
I don't think anyone gives a shit about the basketball game other than BD himself it seems. With as many times and its been used to "justify" a delay, it's kind of funny to find out now that apparently the 1st half of it + half-time are apparently ~400 renders long.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
I don't think anyone gives a shit about the basketball game other than BD himself it seems. With as many times and its been used to "justify" a delay, it's kind of funny to find out now that apparently the 1st half of it + half-time are apparently ~400 renders long.
He doesn't give a shit about it either, it's just another excuse in his arsenal to not put out content.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Scamdrop's Development Survival Guide:
1. Never meet release dates, delay constantly
2. Always overpromise and underdeliver
3. Never admit failure, shift blame religiously
4. Never be genuine, become a snake

If you do all these things correctly you too can run a successful scam game studio and make a horrible fantastic game just like the sleazeball legend Scamdrop Braindrop himself!

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so from 1700 and 25 to 1292 and 17 ......at least is something but if some one here told that half of it is only the 1 half of the game +the inter well this update can be a crap

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i cant understand there is ppl still behind him eating up all the crap he put on ,but i can see ppl thinking oh waht a losser iam bcs this guy but cant possible admit that so it would better encouraging to continue this fachade ......yeah im really think ppl are just stupid

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
i cant understand there is ppl still behind him eating up all the crap he put on ,but i can see ppl thinking oh waht a losser iam bcs this guy but cant possible admit that so it would better encouraging to continue this fachade ......yeah im really think ppl are just stupid
Maybe by now it could refer to "the Stockholm syndrome" :

segasurfer

Sep 8, 2022
A skilled enough person should be able to make a "fan-game" based on this premise with the same models and such.

I admit, I know very little about making a VN, but, I have seen some very good fan-games on here for other titles and hope someone decides to make their own, better version.

Or just call it MVW and be about an MC who plays NBA Jam competitively and also gets more ass than an arena toilet.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
A skilled enough person should be able to make a "fan-game" based on this premise with the same models and such.

I admit, I know very little about making a VN, but, I have seen some very good fan-games on here for other titles and hope someone decides to make their own, better version.

Or just call it MVW and be about an MC who plays NBA Jam competitively and also gets more ass than an arena toilet.
dont forget the incest part or ar least without full teasing

Reactions: EJW

aushtist

Oct 29, 2017

Just call it "The cash grab pt. 2"

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021

...with no duck faces...

Reactions: Pinsel and karumi56
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes