armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
500 render basketball game with no MC play time

3 years wait time

Its even to a point were im saying why even hold this game when the MC aint even in it

He be up at the commentary stands being its a great game fellas

:ROFLMAO:
Half can be MC fucking cheerleaders.Maybe a threesome with Zoe and Bailey

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
So whats the verdict, anyone played? Is it more girls walking around crying, is there actually any plot or anything worth playing for?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
is anyone really wanting to see in depth into the basketball games i prefer its to be a few renders that just show a general idea of how the game went like a highlight reel exception being aan importang game of course but feel going in depth for example this exibition game is a complete waste of time.

Reactions: mofonistik

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
What surprises me is that no one has created a game request yet. Normally you can find something immediately. Possibly that many can not yet believe that BD has really released something. :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So, he went trough the trouble of making a poll, asking his patrons if he should do the update in 3 parts or only one. 80% (or something like that) said that they wanted only one. Fine. Right?

Then he goes and do the update in 2(???) parts? Is this the behavior of a responsible person? If he would not be respecting their wishes, why even bother to ask? Why go through that charade?

I do like this game, but I can't respect this type of actions. Please find a team to manage your actions, you simply can't be trusted to even boil water.

Peace :(

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
So, he went trough the trouble of making a poll, asking his patrons if he should do the update in 3 parts or only one. 80% (or something like that) said that they wanted only one. Fine. Right?

Then he goes and do the update in 2(???) parts? Is this the behavior of a responsible person? If he would not be respecting their wishes, why even bother to ask? Why go through that charade?

I do like this game, but I can't respect this type of actions. Please find a team to manage your actions, you simply can't be trusted to even boil water.

Peace :(

joker-joaquin-phoenix.gif

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
is anyone really wanting to see in depth into the basketball games i prefer its to be a few renders that just show a general idea of how the game went like a highlight reel exception being aan importang game of course but feel going in depth for example this exibition game is a complete waste of time.
IF it were me writing it, I would have the MC not playing but being on the sidelines dressed to play. THEN as the WVM are getting way behind, and the Briars are trash talking , He takes the court and dominates and smokes the briars. BUT, that's just me.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Well to be fair the dev playtested the match and he was not happy with it

Like he playtested the match all of last year and it still not good :ROFLMAO:

But dont worry the match will come in the other update that comes most likely in 7 days time :ROFLMAO:
you mean the time it took him to make days 1-7? which is... around 7-8 months if I remember the early days correctly. seems likely :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SerHawkes

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
They did the poll because they knew the update wasn't going to be complete. And they didn't want to make another delay post, so they hoped the patrons vote for a defacto-delay themselves.

When the patrons voted against it, BD decided to do it anyway because it's the only viable option.
This person I think summed it up best regarding why he did the poll.

Honestly its all so unbelievably stupid, I think I'm finally done with this game lol

Reactions: VicFontaine21
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes