bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
no, he had delayed way too much and over promised too much. But just let the man be. IF what he said was correct he has it all ready EXCEPT that scene and it shouldn't take terribly long to get it done and inserted. If not, well so be it. But someone who has stated they have mental health issues getting m,mercilessly hounded by a lot of people who don't even support his work is bullshit. If you dont like how he is doing things stop supporting if you are and if not Delete his work and never download it again. PERIOD
Spoken like a true boot-licker. Don't worry, BD has promised 52x 90-120 render updates per year, one update a week. I'm sure you'll be proved right by the end of April :D

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Guess no one has ever heard of the saying
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me <insert infinity counter>, I'll still believe and wait for you."

That's cuz there isn't one...

Reactions: bluetack_man

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
WVM (S2-C1-E4) (1292 renders)(17 animations)(Unlocked to lower tier every 2 hours.)

The post right beneath it:
Tomorrow there will be a release of 1700 renders and 25 animations.

LOL

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
i think we established that Mac is his alterego but we dont have any proof. She may as well be real and be his wife.

But DO NOT BRING HIS FAMILY INTO THIS.

You can address Mac as an individual but dont bring BD's familial issues into this discussion.

Especially do not talk about the child. The child has nothing to do with any of this, so lets keep it that way. :)
When things become so abusive toward the developer, does Patreon have any options? It seems like the whole situation has gotten out of hand.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes