FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
This guy is full of shit
I agree, one moment he will say something and then at the last moment he will say something else. He says the update was going to release 2500 renders on the 13th. Made a stupid release poll because he doesn't have the 2500 at the ready even though he said it was ready.

Now a day before the 13th, he says the update will be 1500 or 1700 instead. The guy is a terrible liar. Then promises to deliver the 1000 on the 20th. Like how many times are going to pull that out of your ass and not expect people to not think it's shit.

Reactions: Kassan06969
Jan 14, 2023
McKensie is the wife / girlfriend / mother of his child, right? Who else is providing this level of cover if they're not living off the proceeds (Sorry, those Federal Loans that are still frozen).

And having just read the inexplicably long and detailed medical history of their journey over the last two years, jesus wept is his apology for missing his progeny's 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, (9th he made), 10th, and 12th birthday presents, not to mention all the Little League games and ultimately her Prom and University Graduation going to be epic. It'll rival the Illiad in length and poetic scope.

Just going to say: if his claim is that his real life is this messy to prevent progress (the fairly mundane and easy task of kicking out crap dialogue, nonsensical plot and a bit of pr0n renders for a (minimum) salary of $36,000 per annum), if I were the partner, I'd be calling CPS, not helping on the Discord.

I mean, unless this is all a meta thing and his *actual* task is all about the Discord / Reddit levels of creative writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ktunga

Kingravan

Jan 3, 2021
My thing is... Why is there a need to lie and make up an excuse? if he just comes out and say "It ain't done yet" he wouldn't get as much heat as he does. Well, I guess that shipped has sailed since he has been making excuses for a while now. I mean "Light of my life" hasn't been updated in a year. The dev however pops in the thread and gives some sort of progress report and for the most part everything is fine. So does countless other devs. For some reason braindrop decides to constantly shoot himself in the foot. Does braindrop have any Dev friends? He could definitely use some advice.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
My thing is... Why is there a need to lie and make up an excuse? if he just comes out and say "It ain't done yet" he wouldn't get as much heat as he does. Well, I guess that shipped has sailed since he has been making excuses for a while now. I mean "Light of my life" hasn't been updated in a year. The dev however pops in the thread and gives some sort of progress report and for the most part everything is fine. So does countless other devs. For some reason braindrop decides to constantly shoot himself in the foot. Does braindrop have any Dev friends? He could definitely use some advice.
But that wouldn't be entertaining anymore.
At this point the Braindrop soap opera has become the main attraction.
Next excuse:
download.jpeg

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
They did the poll because they knew the update wasn't going to be complete. And they didn't want to make another delay post, so they hoped the patrons vote for a defacto-delay themselves.

When the patrons voted against it, BD decided to do it anyway because it's the only viable option.

And what happened to him not posting anymore for the rest of the year?
This is why you can't take him seriously when he says he's taking rebuilding trust seriously. He is literally doing the same shit that squandered the trust to begin with, AND now he has people calling it before he even does it, making it ten times worse.

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
They did the poll because they knew the update wasn't going to be complete. And they didn't want to make another delay post, so they hoped the patrons vote for a defacto-delay themselves.

When the patrons voted against it, BD decided to do it anyway because it's the only viable option.

And what happened to him not posting anymore for the rest of the year?
Thought he was taking user input because he has not given his patreons a chance for a long time. What a surprise!

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Now with this delay not delay bs. will this be marked as abandoned now ? will he pause his pledges since he said he would if he delayed again?...

The World May Never Know GIFs | Tenor

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I used to be a supporter of his on Patreon. Decided to put my money to better use by developing my own game. Sad to see he's still at this same old crap. He started off with a bang, new release every month for a while, I think he worked himself silly, hurt his health. I understand to a point. It's a crazy lot of work to do your own game. I am barely at the point of being a couple of weeks away from my teaser demo release, and I write for 2 other devs/games as well, and have a full time job. I get that it cam be stressful, but the one thing you can never do is lie to your supporters. don't promise if you can't deliver! It's always better to under promise and over deliver than vice versa.

I hope he gets everything straightened out and wish him the best of luck.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
i think we established that Mac is his alterego but we dont have any proof. She may as well be real and be his wife.

But DO NOT BRING HIS FAMILY INTO THIS.

You can address Mac as an individual but dont bring BD's familial issues into this discussion.

Especially do not talk about the child. The child has nothing to do with any of this, so lets keep it that way. :)

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
i think we established that Mac is his alterego but we dont have any proof. She may as well be real and be his wife.

You can address Mac as an individual but dont bring BD's familial issues into this discussion.

Especially do not talk about the child. The child has nothing to do with any of this, so lets keep it that way. :)
You're right, it's not their fault that he's a serial milker

Jan 14, 2023

Indeed. Which is why I posted it, having read the 2+ page summary of what his Discord has been fed and continues to wallow in. Anyone sane on that Discord would have posted something similar (if more polite) years ago. (Edit: perhaps some did, and were banned: there are people in this thread with actual 'skin in the game' in terms of having funded the project).

He's lurking, it's been read and the message was clear: we're not impressed.

~ The fact that a warez / pr0n forum has Mods who put Facebook to shame in terms of moderation ability, boundaries and morality is... well. We love irony ;) The last haunts of True Internet people, there's no mistaking it.

Last edited:

mamba1234

May 17, 2020
Bruh I still don't understand why devs who struggle with putting out releases and have constant delays on the main game continue to do side content too. Like you struggle as it is with the main game, stop trying to prioritize other things that have nothing to do with the canon of the game until you're actually pushing out consistent updates and not full of delays.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019

What if the child is imaginary?

His posts leads me to believe he made up the whole marriage thing. Because giving Braindrop's bipolarism or split personality syndrome, it's hard to believe that a woman would marry him. Not that it doesn't happen but most women want a stable man.

His previous posts about not caring about money is an example. You don't live in daydream if you got a family and expect money to grow on trees. Or in this case Patreon.

But anywho, today is the big day if BD can keep his word on this update.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes