micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
We all knew he has not worked on the game sins last update he had 2000 render almost a year ago now he releases 1700 so what has he don in that time.
he hasnt done anything, if he had those imaginary 2k renders that hes bullshiting everyone for years now - would release them just to avoid drama,
but all i see what hes done - is making up excuses, after someone pulled together all the main ones in past 2 years , we are getting new ones almost daily, that takes time and energy, to think of something you havent used before and to write all the wall of texts that comes with it.
ill still stick with that ill believe it when ill see it, no sooner

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
We all knew he has not worked on the game sins last update he had 2000 render almost a year ago now he releases 1700 so what has he don in that time.
Well ... Maybe he was playing some better VN's from here and other sites and Fapped like an Berserk too it. After that he was thinking WVM is shit compared to many other VN's. :unsure:

WVM was always only just something to play while waiting for the better ones.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Braindrop here.
This is a delay post but not a full delay post.
Bla Bla bla.....delay..
sponge-bob-patrick-star.gif

Tomorrow there will be a release of 1700 renders and 25 animations.
This is not the full update as I am adding a scene and I was unable to finish it in time for the 13th.
Teasing part.......
DropKenzie
eating-chocolate.gif WVM Simp​

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Partial delay? It's crazy we all knew he'd do something like this when the time came. I bet the cuckolds in his Discord are saying something like "We're still getting a decently sized update! I'm sure the next one will be a banger! We're here for you Scamdrop Braindrop.".

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
wait, wait, wait, wait..
Didnt McKenzie said that if he doesnt release tommorow she will release the day after?
so this will be the final piece we need to proof that McKenzie is BrainDrop, if she doesnt release 2 days from now (1 full chunck of 2500 renders, in 4k) she has the files anyways in order for her to do that as she promised. so there we have it, 2 days from now we all have that both are the same person.

and then there is the current mentions of WE..isnt Braindrop working alone? Mckenzie afterall is only his postergirl so she doesnt do anything, so who else is he working with?

and then there is the post that Player51 posted about discord. on the bottom i see Killer7. aint he the one that makes MyNewMemories? is he the one that trained BD to milk, or are we to expect same things from Killer7 from now on becouse BD teached him how to milk?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I missed this part......

Mackenzie will have an update on our plans for the Month 1 redo in the next mind drop on the 22nd.

Lol....what day in game are we at again?

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
wait, wait, wait, wait..
Didnt McKenzie said that if he doesnt release tommorow she will release the day after?
so this will be the final piece we need to proof that McKenzie is BrainDrop, if she doesnt release 2 days from now (1 full chunck of 2500 renders, in 4k) she has the files anyways in order for her to do that as she promised. so there we have it, 2 days from now we all have that both are the same person.

and then there is the current mentions of WE..isnt Braindrop working alone? Mckenzie afterall is only his postergirl so she doesnt do anything, so who else is he working with?

and then there is the post that Player51 posted about discord. on the bottom i see Killer7. aint he the one that makes MyNewMemories? is he the one that trained BD to milk, or are we to expect same things from Killer7 from now on becouse BD teached him how to milk?
Yeah i guess McKenzie/him forgot he said that.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ and Riggnarock

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
They did the poll because they knew the update wasn't going to be complete. And they didn't want to make another delay post, so they hoped the patrons vote for a defacto-delay themselves.

When the patrons voted against it, BD decided to do it anyway because it's the only viable option.

And what happened to him not posting anymore for the rest of the year?

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Ever since they said the 13th I've been checking here to see what fuckery would be afoot... was not disappointed. We got a layer cake of fuckery!!

Reactions: VOYEUR
Jan 24, 2020
I have a sneaking suspicion that there may well be an update, he has, for far too long now given excuse, after excuse. I am not optimistic the rest will come a week later, but a am hoping to be surprised. for too long this Dev has abused the trust of his fanbase, and I am totally in shock that his patrons he has left have stuck to him like glue, despite the repeated excuses.

I feel for the creators who release updates routinely, who give everything to make their work the best it could possibly be, and who devote themselves to their fans. The world needs less Brainfarts, and more reliable developers who actually give a shit about their work.

And FFS, if you are going to have to delay a promised update, don’t lie about the reasons why it is delayed! Tell the truth and people will understand. if you need a fortnight away in the Seychelles to reinvigorate the writers block, say so!! Anyway, I will wait with trepidation for this upcoming update.. not that I’m bothered anymore, like others have said, there are way better game’s on F95 to keep us all happy!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Brain Drop needs to be put in a spliff ASAP
spliff
/splɪf/

noun
INFORMAL•BRITISH

1. a cannabis cigarette.