Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
huh. so he´s going to finish the remaining 1000 renders and 20 animations just 3 days after the initial release plan? huh. smells like bullshit.

Reactions: kcaldw

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Let me guess.....the 1000 renders and 20 animations are the exhibition game and now we start the cycle all over again. Delay, breakdown, sickness, excuse, promise. Copy and paste for the next 6 months then we need to redesign the house again because the rustic modern home design is so popular he can't help but join the fad
The exhibition game is before that.This should be the promised date with Jasmine.And something more.

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
Here yall go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One single scene takes him 7 days to finish what a bunch a fucking bullshit delaying even more for a single worthless scene probably lying about that and i guarentee there's gonna be additional problems he said the whole update was already finished and then more fake fucking bullshit about mental health also he must have forgot he already said he would pause pledges on his last post and not gonna post anymore this year i guess Mackenzie/aka him forget that part.

Oct 22, 2017
Is pausing pledges for 3-5 days until the "release" of the 1,000 render update even going to do anything? Aren't Patreons billed at the beginning of the month? Seems more like virtue signaling than anything.
For some time now, Patreon has a new pledge schedule where you always pay on the day you started to pledge.
This is only for new pledges though, so old pledges aren't changed.
I have no idea if a creator can choose between both variants.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Here yall go.

First: Thanks for the info jjmayne

Second: I wanted to feel happy about this. I wanted to read this and not find more excuses and self-pity and flagellation. I know the guy has a serious grovelling fetish, but I fucking don't.
He said ALL that needed to be said in the first paragraph. Everything else after that was unnecessary and to be honest almost offensive. Why offensive? Because I felt like I was reading something wrote by a used cars saleman or a sleight of hand magician. Bad, really bad showmanship. Unprofessional and disrespectful. So, his Patrons are disaster junkies, uh? FML.

Peace :(

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
So he's holding back 1k renders because he had a "great" idea for the future and will use the renders to transition to this future scene after all the shit he's been through, after a pledges poll saying to NOT do that, after his alter ego said shes releasing the full thing no matter what (twice). This self proclaimed man-child is the most SCHIZO dev I ever seen by a mile.

Not that I believe a single word said, but he always double downs ten or twenty fold. It's insane.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Here yall go.

Thanks for sharing.
And hooolyyyy fck. He should stick to writing a fantasy novel at this point, probably needs less work than a VN. Too bad there is already a work with the name of "A Series of Unfortunate Events".

So, any bets on why the rest won't be released this month?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
We write the Year 6713. BD was finally be able to Finish WVM. Now he promised his next VN will be much better and posted the first Chick Pic from his new Game. Dont worry Bros, this time it wont be Ducks anymore.

Meet the only truth Felicia, the main Girl from the next VN called *Farm Fuckers*

Herunterladen.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

*Sry couldn't stay away long since its almost time for the next excuse incomming* :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Here yall go.

And there it is. As I said and many expected. We're not getting what was promised.

If he decided to break it up regardless of the overwhelming response not to on his poll, why run the poll at all? This guy makes the worst choices. This is what I meant about being a man of his word. Also, what is Mackenzie's point of being with him? She just allows him to do what he wants anyway and doesn't keep him on track, nor hold him accountable. Worst PR person ever.

Regardless of what is received next week, this could have been the best update WMV had ever seen, but its tarnished by the last two years of BD and his decisions.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
We write the Year 6713. BD was finally be able to Finish WVM. Now he promised his next VN will be much better and posted the first Chick Pic from his new Game. Dont worry Bros, this time it wont be Ducks anymore.

Meet the only truth Felicia, the main Girl from the next VN called *Farm Fuckers*

View attachment 2461384
:ROFLMAO:

*Sry couldn't stay away long since its almost time for the next excuse incomming* :ROFLMAO:
14 teats? Sign me up, big boy. :Kappa:

Reactions: Halfwic

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Also, what is Mackenzie's point of being with him? She just allows him to do what he wants anyway and doesn't keep him on track, nor hold him accountable. Worst PR person ever.
She doesn't exist. It is BD's alt that he occasionally uses to take the heat off of himself. An odd idea because he is still reading everything anyway. Someone previously pointed out that BD & Mac have exact same unique writing style and paragraph formatting. Also, the entire Mac backstory and Q4 2022 complications is just o_O

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes