StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I'm just waiting for the post on how Braindrop had a bad fall down a flight of stairs and broke most of the bones in his body. So the update needs to be delayed until he heals. Wait you say! BD gave Mackenzie the update already so just post that. She had it but a stalker broke into her house and stole it, so we just have to wait.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
I'm just waiting for the post on how Braindrop had a bad fall down a flight of stairs and broke most of the bones in his body. So the update needs to be delayed until he heals. Wait you say! BD gave Mackenzie the update already so just post that. She had it but a stalker broke into her house and stole it, so we just have to wait.
I thought you'd go with 'BD fell on Mackenzie during an impromptu in-person meeting and both need to heal'. Anything is likely though.

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
Mel Brooks just got his history of the world part 2 out decades after the first part. Maybe Braindrop can finish his game before we get too old to get a boner.

Reactions: Kassan06969
May 15, 2022
If I remember right, MacBrainzie said that if Braindrop wasn't in the right mindset or some shit on the 13th, than she would release it the next day. Maybe I remember wrong. I'm not wasting my time trying to find that particular excuse.

If that does happen maybe this time Mac will make her own delay post. Switch it up, keep it fresh.

• Haha
Reactions: mitymity and OEJ

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
If I remember right, MacBrainzie said that if Braindrop wasn't in the right mindset or some shit on the 13th, than she would release it the next day. Maybe I remember wrong. I'm not wasting my time trying to find that particular excuse.

If that does happen maybe this time Mac will make her own delay post. Switch it up, keep it fresh.
The same was said last 2 times that she had the update and 'can' release it but didn't want to do it without BD.

There is no point in mac(BD) 'having' the update :cautious:

Sep 16, 2021

we all know that if BD isn’t “ready to release” MackDrop still won’t release it because she/he wants to give BD/himself the “mental Space” ora few more tweaksfirst

Reactions: OEJ

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
can we please cut the nonsense about the update? we all know there is no such thing..
well maybe now that he had a calmer state of mind.. 049ebd57e1db99a5d58c614bcfc1ee62.jpg if you believe in this bullshit, personally i do not.. 63c1b1e360534.jpeg
even now i am still skeptical

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020

It's the same person he's just invented her so he hopes he will not get as much blame :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jarul
Sep 16, 2021
just saw this on Discord.
View attachment 2460737
Let us not forget what MackDrop said a few days ago

(Any event where all 2500 renders are not released by the 13th will result in pledges being paused.)”

think he’ll pause?

Someone with discord access should ask this question and clarify so they pause pledges again since the full update won’t be out

jayPitt412

Jan 21, 2020
Let me guess.....the 1000 renders and 20 animations are the exhibition game and now we start the cycle all over again. Delay, breakdown, sickness, excuse, promise. Copy and paste for the next 6 months then we need to redesign the house again because the rustic modern home design is so popular he can't help but join the fad

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw and OEJ
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes