Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Is there literally anyone here that believes ScamDrop and his alter ego MacDrop are actually going to release something in 3 days?
yeeeeh. Good question. Since he hasn´t released anything in quiet some time my guess is that he releases either one full update or some small chunks to keep the milking machine running. after that he´s probably going back to his scam for the rest of the year. But 52 updates in 52 weeks? Never...ever.... :ROFLMAO:

I said it before and i say it again,the best decision he could make would be scrapping the game and start a new project. But that would mean that he would lose a large amount of cows he´s milking for the past 2 years. And we all know that´s never gonna happen. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is there literally anyone here that believes ScamDrop and his alter ego MacDrop are actually going to release something in 3 days?
Sure.
You do realise that you are asking for something,right?Not release of a game update.
So to you,release of another mindrop or a single render,should be taken as something:)

• Angry
Reactions: kcaldw

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Guess we'll need to see if milkdrop will deliver this time after so many promises :rolleyes:

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Two actual updates in two years, surely this time. Copium

I'll just keep throwing money at him because he is REALLY unlucky. Copium

Almost the unluckiest man in the world, gotta support him. Copium

Why not the unluckiest you ask? Well, his problems only started after he was making 20k+ a month.

Reactions: boh, OEJ and VOYEUR

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I said it before and i say it again,the best decision he could make would be scrapping the game and start a new project. But that would mean that he would lose a large amount of cows he´s milking for the past 2 years. And we all know that´s never gonna happen. :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

I think he should sell the project to a functional team. Or, he can ride this project until it is worthless.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I can't see it happening, because then he'd have to
A: actually work for a living (again), and
B: his notoriously bad reputation would hinder his gaining of subscribers.

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
you all have no idea what you are saying. I know for a fact that mcscamdropszie an actual ru-sure-about-that.gif update
yes you are right I am stupid and actually want to say another lame excuse something like his ill cat farted in front of his eyes and melted what little brain he still had (you do not mess with the eyes man or brain) news-are-you-serious.gif
or something similar between those lines..

Last edited:

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
I really can't help but be excited by the fact there might finally be an update. Most of me knows that it's going to be delayed again or sized down significantly, but there's a small part of me deep down that is so sure it's going to be this time because this time surely will be different.

It sucks, it really does. It'd be so much easier to move on from it if there weren't always release dates being set. If there were no set dates, I'd at least know not to expect it any time soon. Part of me wishes that (despite the fact I really want to see an update) Braindrop would abandon this and start a new project so then I'd be forced to move on.

Is this game the best of its kind? Absolutely not. However, it's one of the first I played and still (despite the controversy) is one of my personal favorites. It sucks that the game is in such a pathetic state due to a developer that cannot hold himself accountable for anything he does.

I think at this point, update or not, the game doesn't have a future. Even if the update finally comes out this time (again, I doubt it will) it will be bittersweet due to how long it's been delayed and the fact that the updates following it will most likely have the same problems this one did.

My hopes are high, but realistically my expectations are low.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I've been one of Braindrops biggest critics. I can't speak for everyone, but I honestly believe he wouldn't get as much "hate" and "toxic" reactions from people if he only held himself truly accountable for what he's been doing and stop promising people releases. But he doesn't.

He and "Mackenzie" proclaim in all these mindrops that he's a changed man, and they've seen the errors of their ways and he attempts to own up to what he's been doing... and gives these intricate detailed plans about releases which all amount to nothing. Then he proceeds to repeat this process over and over and over and over and over again.

The worst part is they make new mindrops weeks/months later like we haven't already been here before. Like they expect everyone to just forget about what happened last time. This 23-24 year old "kid"(self-proclaimed) makes more money than most can have access to. He is taking advantage of those patrons and he doesn't deserve the amount of loyalty they've given him.

Braindrop only has to do one thing to start garnering peoples trust back and it's easy. Be a man of his word. Stop fucking people around. He needs to stop blowing smoke up peoples asses with all these novel sized mindrops about stuff people really don't care about. That's not why they subbed to him. I don't believe for a second we'll see what was promised next week. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
This Braindrop kid lucked out and made what had the potential to be one of the greatest erotic VN of all time. Problem was he got in over his head and overpromised and underproduced. But by this time he was making so much money he couldn't be honest and risk losing it, so he has been trying every scheme he can to keep milking his supporters. At this point I would like to see him come clean and sell the game to an older developer who can finish it. But that is likely to never happen and I expect this game will soon be abandoned once enough people catch on and quit supporting him. It's a real shame, there was so much potential here.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
It is simple. Braindrop gets away with it because people still support him on patreon. If people stopped supporting him then he might actually do his job and release the game. But then again this is someone who said before that it is not a job for him but just a hobby. At that time he had a load of patreons too. The people supporting him seem to like being scammed out of their money for the last year or so. Just think how long it has taken him to do an update that has a basketball match in it that the MC is not involved in. Get ready for a 2-3 year delay when the time comes for Braindrop to do an update that has a match in it in which the MC does play
if you want to hurt someone or at least get their attention hurt and hit their pocket book.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I can't see it happening, because then he'd have to
A: actually work for a living (again), and
B: his notoriously bad reputation would hinder his gaining of subscribers.
The other, bigger issue is that he would have the same problems (procrastination, uncertainty, inability to communicate honestly and succinctly). Starting a new project wouldn't fix anything.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes