kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
BD's new game start 30 yrs in the future. The MC is waiting in the hospital for Chloe and Bailey to get out of surgery. It's been a bad year for the MC. Everyone of his girls have been in the hospital due to broken hips they received during sex. So not only is the MC paying for his big family and the education of all his children but now it seems he has a shit ton of medical bills. How will the MC and his family survive?

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
BD's new game start 30 yrs in the future. The MC is waiting in the hospital for Chloe and Bailey to get out of surgery. It's been a bad year for the MC. Everyone of his girls have been in the hospital due to broken hips they received during sex. So not only is the MC paying for his big family and the education of all his children but now it seems he has a shit ton of medical bills. How will the MC and his family survive?
Maybe the MC will make a AVN that he sells on Patreon and maybe he'll make a bunch of promises about release dates while stealing people's money, and MAYBE he'll make some grand apology and then go right back to missing release dates.

I mean it made a bunch of cash for Braindrop.....

Jan 25, 2023
I heard the dev is already working on a new one called BMW (Braindrop's Memory Wipe).

It's about a smart guy who creates a tribe of creepy duckface girls who will promise to be your eternal waifus, as long as you show your love and adoration by providing regular donations of these shiny, gleamy tokens. Eventually, the matrix starts to break down and the duckface devil dolls come after you with little batons shouting "We are just a figment of your imagination!"

Um, what was I saying again? shit, I forgot.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well BD said that he will pause payments if the update is pushed further than 13 so here's hoping
:BootyTime:
there should already be paused last month, i guess he got memory issues also
1678225949201.png
1678225981588.png
thats from post of
1678226025769.png
i guess on 13 we get new date or paused payements

maybe is new things, pause payments middle of the month after everyone pay and enable again next month,looks good on paper while everyone are paying.

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
As in showing up in latest updates?
Yep. With new revision we will only promote a thread after 2 week cool off period between promotions even if there is a Content update every week.

BD know he made a fortune here by getting promoted every week and showing up constantly in LU and being on featured.

Hence all these "chunks" ideas and 52 week 52 releases promises

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Yep. With new revision we will only promote a thread after 2 week cool off period between promotions even if there is a Content update every week.

BD know he made a fortune here by getting promoted every week and showing up constantly in LU and being on featured.

Hence all these "chunks" ideas and 52 week 52 releases promises
I'm assuming there are other titles that play into that decision...since the odds of BD releasing 2 updates in 2 years, let alone 2 updates in 2 weeks, seems extremely unlikely at this point.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Braindrop didn't like the results so he said the poll was rigged. Now we got another delay.
It's kinda sad, but I actually believe this could happen. His weak heart couldn't handle the poll, and he is sick now, so delayed.
Or he got ulcer from the stress as he has less time for a new excuse due to the poll, so he backed himself into a corner.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It looks like we are 5 days from the Next excuse next release.

It's a weird feeling, this one. I am telling myself to calm down because it will likely NOT happen, but I am also excited that this could be IT. I am laughing at myself for being hopeful and shaking my head for being a cynic.

I am intellectually ready for a disillusion, yet, I am emotionally hopeful for a release.

This is horrible.

Peace :(

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
It looks like we are 5 days from the Next excuse next release.

It's a weird feeling, this one. I am telling myself to calm down because it will likely NOT happen, but I am also excited that this could be IT. I am laughing at myself for being hopeful and shaking my head for being a cynic.

I am intellectually ready for a disillusion, yet, I am emotionally hopeful for a release.

This is horrible.

Peace :(
Nah, I feel you. I think this release date might be IT too. But at the end of the day, I am still expecting another excusedrop just because we've had so many recently.

One thing I would like to see from Braindrop - STOP TELLING US EVERYTHING. Man, keep something as a surprise, god damn. With all the blog posts, we've seen so many stills from the next update, and he's also given us a three-step break down of what happens during the update, I feel like we've been given a trailer for a movie containing all the spoilers. Nothing will be a surprise now (except maybe an actual release for once!).

Braindrop, if you're reading this... Just do stuff. Stop polling to see if anyone wants a quick demo before the 13th, and JUST RELEASE A DEMO if you want to. No ones going to complain, but make sure it doesn't affect hitting your actual dealines. Stop telling us whats going to happen in the update, and just release the update without spoiling it.

Honestly imagine if BD had never said anything about this update being 2k+ renders, which he old dropped the news of a few weeks ago, until then everyone was expecting another 200-400 renders if anything. Imagine if he released a 2k+ update on the 13th, WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE, I think that would go a long way towards restoring some faith (if that is even possible anymore at this point).

Instead hes hyping it up again, and thats why he keeps leading to disappointment. Too much hype/talk, not enough delivery.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
i´m gonna be honest, even IF, and that is a big IF something actually happens... He lost my trust so long ago, i´m probably going to play it because of boredom, but that´s about it. The game went to shit when he introduced the princess and the story about a successful basketball player turned into a story about impregnating as many women as possible....

He should just scrap the entire game and start a new project. There is no way to save a ship that already sunk a long time ago.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes