armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can't believe he's actually taken so much time to work on this exhibition game, which IMO shouldn't take more than 20 renders, if even that...

This game better be the next best thing since the Celtics' epic triple-overtime victory over the Suns.

Like I'm fully expecting MCs team to be down by 50 pts for 3 quarters, getting absolutely pummeled and every time the other team score they point at the MC and laugh and provoke him, calling him a coward and a fake, our MC naturally gets emotional and starts crying, he wipes his manly tears and starts taking off his clothes to get ready to enter the game, at which point Harper tries to stop him, but our MC has had enough, so he insists, so Harper then does what any coach worth their salt would do in this situation, she takes off the MCs shorts and starts sucking his dick viciously right then and there on the bench, and then...

Ah, fuck it... you get the point :LUL:
Skye alone will crush the other team.
Meanwhile MC will have sex with the cheerleader squad-after all there is a promised sex scene.

• Haha
Reactions: TheJesterrrrrrrr

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Man just 1 week to go for the update, I am so hyped! Ready for the hypetrain here guys!
You poor thing, I'm sorry to tell you this but BD most likely will delay again. He probably been working on his next excuse this whole time. He probably has covid, pneumonia, a broken wrist and hand. So he been in the hospital and cant work on the game until he has healed.

Last edited:

kalindrius

May 21, 2019
Guys I've just looked into the future and have managed to see the next Mindrop update:

The results of the poll have put Braindrop into a mental depression.

You guys cannot understand the pressure that is on him right now to deliver a revolutionary basket-ball game, modeled from the ground up by a kid who is doing this as his hobby only.

As a result of his profound perfectionism, Braindrop-the-wise has taken the executive decision to re-work a few renders from this 2k update so that it is absolutely perfect for when it is released. As he is the hardest working developer out there, this will take him approximately 4 weeks, and as he is working so hard we have resumed Patreon pledges and will be increasing the amount that our subscribers pay.

We are glad and proud to say that we're back on track and that this update will be the best one ever!

Mackenzie - March 13th.

/s
the game is abandoned???in 3 years 2 updates and nothing more, no incest, no much interaction with hazel, (with jamie mother,) and no much interaction with coach and the teachers, in ultimate 3 years

Reactions: hawk784563

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I don't think so. If BD wants to keep avoiding any possible NTR complaint, the rival team is probably just as gay as the WVM team, and I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a massive gay orgy on the court before the first half ends.
They might all just be eunuchs, and be from the country the Princess is from. ;)

May 15, 2022
Can't believe he's actually taken so much time to work on this exhibition game, which IMO shouldn't take more than 20 renders, if even that...

This game better be the next best thing since the Celtics' epic triple-overtime victory over the Suns.

Like I'm fully expecting MCs team to be down by 50 pts for 3 quarters, getting absolutely pummeled and every time the other team score they point at the MC and laugh and provoke him, calling him a coward and a fake, our MC naturally gets emotional and starts crying, he wipes his manly tears and starts taking off his clothes to get ready to enter the game, at which point Harper tries to stop him, but our MC has had enough, so he insists, so Harper then does what any coach worth their salt would do in this situation, she takes off the MCs shorts and starts sucking his dick viciously right then and there on the bench, and then...

Ah, fuck it... you get the point :LUL:
I believed you right up until the Harper part because we all know she'll be dangled in front of us by Braindrop for another 4 years.

• Sad
Reactions: Seekeros

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Mackenzie, i know you are watching so you should also know that we updated the promotion rule. releasing in weekly fashion wont get you promoted every week.
As in showing up in latest updates?

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
If March 13th comes along, and we get the shaft again...
View attachment 2444952
Make it fucking happen mods.
Should already be there. Mackdrop has "the update" but chose not to release it. Why would you not release an update after everything that has happened behind the scenes? Cause the update either isn't real or isn't the 2k+ renders that has been promised since last year.

They both definitely check this place, BD used to be a regular.

But I get it from the mods perspective. If they mark this as abandoned they will cause BD a mental breakdown and be on The List.

Czeksmyx

Jan 13, 2017
BD should patronize his excuses. It will be more profitable than developing the game
Heh, that way higher tiers can get longer, more convoluted excuses right away instead of having to wait. At the highest tier BD will call you on the telephone so you can hear him scream-cry about his legs exploding or being kidnapped by Space-Gorillas and imprisoned in the moon.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes