jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMO, he should just release everything he has as soon as he can, because I just have a feeling that if it goes like that last poll he did (where "release when update is complete" won out), then he'll get into that fucking headspace again and not release anything. Like why even have a poll, just release it and if people want to wait, then they can wait until the entire thing is out (trust, if they're a fan of WVM, they have no shortage of patience)

Last edited:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone recognice the girl in the pic, can't remember ever seeing her before ?
and OMG did i get that correctly only "3" lewd scenes in a 2400 render update ?

And again the set it up to be a delay with saying that pledges will be paused if there is a delay....
Everytime they've said that there has been a delay.... :sleep:

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Wtf is macfakezie thinking knowing what shit has been caused then agree on another poll just release it ffs then you might get people interested again

Reactions: Kassan06969
Jan 14, 2023
and OMG did i get that correctly only "3" lewd scenes in a 2400 render update ?
12 months to get 3 scenes, there are 20+ women cast members, any expectation of ending the story requires roughly ten more scenes each.

The game requires roughly 66.6 years to finish.

Also, please tell Mckensie that fractions are rounded up - it's not 22%, it's 23%. Been really irking me.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

IMO, he should just release everything he has as soon as he can, because I just have a feeling that if it goes like that last poll he did (where "release when update is complete" won out), then he'll get into that fucking headspace again and not release anything. Like why even have a poll, just release it and if people want to wait, then they can wait until the entire thing is out (trust, if they're a fan of WVM, they have no shortage of patience)
So they have sex during the match?
Of course MC is not playing,but how he can sneak with Keyana for example?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
2400 renders and 3 sex scenes. Thank god he's focusing on what really matters, coming up with new storylines that introduce even more totally new characters to duckface you. That's what the people want!
Me? I just want the fucking exhibition game done and dusted... To me, the fucking game was the cause of BD going "nuts" (maybe not, but it seems convenient and I'm not that interested to waste more brain power).

About the number of lewd scenes, bah, just unclog the update pipes...

Peace :(

playrec

Jul 30, 2017
Damn that’s crazy. So even when they are “on track” to hit the release date… they are still insinuating alternative ways to delay it… by spreading it across three weeks? That’s like saying:

“Hello, valued Pizza Hut customer… I know you are frustrated because the delivery guy hasn’t delivered you the pizza in months… but I promise you, he’s just about to leave the store with your pizza… just wondering though, would you like to receive three slices every week or…”

“JUST GIVE ME THE GODDAMN PIZZA I ORDERED!”

May 15, 2022
Making another poll? Is this vote actually going to matter or will Braindrop use his one vote to cancel out the results so he can do whatever the fuck he wanted in the first place?

Looks like my prediction of breaking this massive update into chunks and releasing them as part of the 52 updates in 52 weeks is looking correct.

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
I would argue that taking too much input from 'players' is precisely what got BD in trouble in the first place.
Yeah the dev is supposed to be the one with a vision of what the game is supposed to be. With all the patreon polls he probably wanted to capitalize to the momentum he got, turned out to be his downfall in the end.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes