Damien81a

Aug 4, 2022
What happened to what Mackenzie said last time: "If BD doesn't release on the 13th as planned, then I'll do it myself"? Now there is only talk of the pledges being paused if that happens and nothing more. I smell another delay coming.
well that was 2 release dates ago. but then BD threthens suecide so mac culdent posibly do it ;)
and yes, we all smell the delay its just covered by all the bullshit

Jan 14, 2023
By the way:

I'm fairly sure early builds had both the Women's "Cards" ingame and also some primitive gallery. Current build seems to have neither and more annoyingly, no way to track who is who in the game. Perhaps I'm playing the March 15th build [BETA]?

Sep 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3 medium releases
20%

1 large release
80%

623 votes total

2 days left

how the FUCK did he get 623 votes in 14hrs, but only 18 comments and 71 likes? something isn't adding up here.

i think we can nearly guarantee that BD is botting himself.

he got 22% of his patreons to vote almost immediately? 623 out of 2827? that seems pretty high, even for a shitty "popular" dev like him.

so 22% voted but only 2.5% liked the post, and only 0.6% commented? i know it's way easier and quicker to just vote and be done with it, but BD's hive-minded unwaveringly cult-like followers are always so quick to ride his dink, you'd think those numbers would be higher.

seems pretty fishy to me. wouldn't be surprised if the 3 med releases wins in the end after BD sees that the 1 lg release is winning, so he bots himself to make the 3 med releases option win instead

Reactions: Lokitox8

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
3 medium releases
20%

1 large release
80%

623 votes total

2 days left

how the FUCK did he get 623 votes in 14hrs, but only 18 comments and 71 likes? something isn't adding up here.

he got 22% of his patreons to vote almost immediately? 623 out of 2827? that seems pretty high, even for a shitty "popular" dev like him.

so 22% voted but only 2.5% liked the post, and only 0.6% commented? i know it's way easier and quicker to just vote and be done with it, but BD's hive-minded unwaveringly cult-like followers are always so quick to ride his dink, you'd think those numbers would be higher.

seems pretty fishy to me. wouldn't be surprised if the 3 med releases wins in the end after BD sees that the 1 lg release is winning, so he bots himself to make the 3 med releases option win instead
What, didn't you know about the thousands of invisible people who always vote for whatever BD wants? I mean, that's happened at least a few times already and is IN NO WAY sketchy... /s

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
3 medium releases
20%

1 large release
80%

623 votes total

2 days left

I don't think this is indicative of botting for two reasons: one, they're mostly choosing the option he doesn't want (to be fair I am assuming this based on the last time he asked this question and then basically ignored the result) and two, the low engagement via comments and likes to me can ALSO be due to people not being happy with him. Especially if they know voicing their displeasure can get them banned.

Not saying you're wrong, you could definitely be right, but I feel like that's not the case at this point.

miyu-

Oct 28, 2020
Assuming all he's saying is the truth, I'm still wondering why he's focusing so much on something that most people will probably skip.

This attention on the exhibition game while having 3 lewd scenes on a 2.5k~ renders update after all this mess will surely piss people off no matter what.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Assuming all he's saying is the truth, I'm still wondering why he's focusing so much on something that most people will probably skip.

This attention on the exhibition game while having 3 lewd scenes on a 2.5k~ renders update after all this mess will surely piss people off no matter what.
"buh mah storii"

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
3 medium releases
20%

1 large release
80%

623 votes total

2 days left

No, Patreon polls always get tons more votes than they do comments, this is not something peculiar to BD.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Mackenzie, i know you are watching so you should also know that we updated the promotion rule. releasing in weekly fashion wont get you promoted every week.

This is precisely the reason we changed the rule so that devs dont get to spam shit out and abuse the promote system.

Its 2 weeks now, and dont worry i will make sure these 800 chunks will only be promoted 1 time even if you release it at 7th and 13th, :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

Also., why are you proud of the "23%" you do remember that the 2k promised renders vanished into thin air and you never brought it up again right. its weird that you are focusing on the 11k total part where are you are missing the point that around 15to 18% were added in the last 1.5 to 2years out of the 3.5 years (till nov 2022). :rolleyes:

and didnt know you can go from worst to best "head space" after pissing ppl off and forced to pause pledges :KEK:

Not to mention the guy is still doing his "tweaks". :cautious:

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Mackenzie, i know you are watching so you should also know that we updated the promotion rule. releasing in weekly fashion wont get you promoted every week.

This is precisely the reason we changed the rule so that devs dont get to spam shit out and abuse the promote system.

Its 2 weeks now, and dont worry i will make sure these 800 chunks will only be promoted 1 time even if you release it at 7th and 13th, :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:
tenor.gif
am gettin super fat....from all the popcorn....

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I bet $20 on harddrive crash and a release of like 200 renders coming instead of the 2400 renders or so.
I think you are overestimsting them. After all this there will be no release if they are delaying it again.
I mean so far MK said that if BD does not release it in time, she will do it. Now it is just a pause of pledge. (This was also said in february... look at how that turned out.)
But somehow there are only 800 renders release if it's in chunks. So... there are 800 renders until the first one BD has to modify, then there are not many he has to "fix" for another 800?
This is just a really bad marketing to portray that they care, when actually they are just trying to build something out of the rubble.

• Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8 and OEJ

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Usually when he does a poll on releases, it means that he doesn't have anything. He says he has 2500 renders ready to go but wants to release it in chunks? Are you fucking serious. Release the whole thing. Stop stalling and get your head out of your ass. I have a crystal ball and the future is Braindrop doesn't release anything.

The guy is a crook and fraud.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
Guys I've just looked into the future and have managed to see the next Mindrop update:

The results of the poll have put Braindrop into a mental depression.

You guys cannot understand the pressure that is on him right now to deliver a revolutionary basket-ball game, modeled from the ground up by a kid who is doing this as his hobby only.

As a result of his profound perfectionism, Braindrop-the-wise has taken the executive decision to re-work a few renders from this 2k update so that it is absolutely perfect for when it is released. As he is the hardest working developer out there, this will take him approximately 4 weeks, and as he is working so hard we have resumed Patreon pledges and will be increasing the amount that our subscribers pay.

We are glad and proud to say that we're back on track and that this update will be the best one ever!

Mackenzie - March 13th.

/s

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
This dude clearly has no idea what he's doing at this point, barely had an idea to begin with honestly.

Just scrap this dogpile and start something new, maybe this time have a plan.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
3 medium releases
20%

1 large release
80%

623 votes total

2 days left

You probably have no idea how the polls are working.
Or the fact that usually less than 5% of the people are making any comments.
Take for example another popular game doing a poll too.
There was less than 10 comments at the beginning but more than 100 votes.
20 days later,the comments are astonishing 139-most of them way after the poll was done.

Seekeros

Dec 20, 2022
Can't believe he's actually taken so much time to work on this exhibition game, which IMO shouldn't take more than 20 renders, if even that...

This game better be the next best thing since the Celtics' epic triple-overtime victory over the Suns.

Like I'm fully expecting MCs team to be down by 50 pts for 3 quarters, getting absolutely pummeled and every time the other team score they point at the MC and laugh and provoke him, calling him a coward and a fake, our MC naturally gets emotional and starts crying, he wipes his manly tears and starts taking off his clothes to get ready to enter the game, at which point Harper tries to stop him, but our MC has had enough, so he insists, so Harper then does what any coach worth their salt would do in this situation, she takes off the MCs shorts and starts sucking his dick viciously right then and there on the bench, and then...

Ah, fuck it... you get the point :LUL:

jasonjj90

Feb 9, 2018
Can't believe he's actually taken so much time to work on this exhibition game, which IMO shouldn't take more than 20 renders, if even that...

This game better be the next best thing since the Celtics' epic triple-overtime victory over the Suns.

Like I'm fully expecting MCs team to be down by 50 pts for 3 quarters, getting absolutely pummeled and every time the other team score they point at the MC and laugh and provoke him, calling him a coward and a fake, our MC naturally gets emotional and starts crying, he wipes his manly tears and starts taking off his clothes to get ready to enter the game, at which point Harper tries to stop him, but our MC has had enough, so he insists, so Harper then does what any coach worth their salt would do in this situation, she takes off the MCs shorts and starts sucking his dick viciously right then and there on the bench, and then...

Ah, fuck it... you get the point :LUL:
Sounds good, Why aren't you making the game!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes