aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
Nah, i have faith in Brain and Kenzie.....the 13th is THE day 100 renders release tho.
After a week of radio silence

Mind drop (Mackenzie is in hospital, this is scamdrop)
As the release date of the big update drew near, the weight of the pressure on my shoulders grew heavier and heavier, crushing me under its burden. Each day that passed, my anxiety soared higher, my heart racing with every thought of what could go wrong.
I tried my best to stay focused, pouring every ounce of energy into making the update perfect. I spent sleepless nights meticulously testing every aspect of it, striving to ensure that it would exceed everyone's expectations. But no matter how hard I tried, the feeling of impending failure never left me.
As the day of the release approached, my mental state spiraled out of control. I could barely think straight, my mind consumed by self-doubt and fear. My hands shook as I typed the final lines of code, my heart pounding with a mix of anticipation and dread.
And then, the moment of truth arrived. I hit the release button, holding my breath as I watched the update go live. But as soon as it was out there, I felt a sudden sense of overwhelming dread. What if it didn't work? What if I had missed something crucial?
The hours ticked by agonizingly slowly as I waited for feedback. Every notification felt like a stab to my heart, each one threatening to confirm my worst fears. And then it happened - the first negative review. My world came crashing down around me as I read the scathing words, feeling like a complete failure.
I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down, tears streaming down my face as I realized that I had let everyone down once again. I knew that I needed help, but I was too scared to reach out. I felt alone and isolated, trapped in my own spiral of self-destruction.
So please, I beg of you - if you're reading this, know that I am sorry. I am sorry for failing you, for letting you down, for not being strong enough to handle the pressure. I need help right now, and I don't know where to turn. Peace out.

- Scamdrop

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

As the release date of the big update drew near, the weight of the pressure on my shoulders grew heavier and heavier, crushing me under its burden. Each day that passed, my anxiety soared higher, my heart racing with every thought of what could go wrong.
I tried my best to stay focused, pouring every ounce of energy into making the update perfect. I spent sleepless nights meticulously testing every aspect of it, striving to ensure that it would exceed everyone's expectations. But no matter how hard I tried, the feeling of impending failure never left me.
As the day of the release approached, my mental state spiraled out of control. I could barely think straight, my mind consumed by self-doubt and fear. My hands shook as I typed the final lines of code, my heart pounding with a mix of anticipation and dread.
And then, the moment of truth arrived. I hit the release button, holding my breath as I watched the update go live. But as soon as it was out there, I felt a sudden sense of overwhelming dread. What if it didn't work? What if I had missed something crucial?
The hours ticked by agonizingly slowly as I waited for feedback. Every notification felt like a stab to my heart, each one threatening to confirm my worst fears. And then it happened - the first negative review. My world came crashing down around me as I read the scathing words, feeling like a complete failure.
I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down, tears streaming down my face as I realized that I had let everyone down once again. I knew that I needed help, but I was too scared to reach out. I felt alone and isolated, trapped in my own spiral of self-destruction.
So please, I beg of you - if you're reading this, know that I am sorry. I am sorry for failing you, for letting you down, for not being strong enough to handle the pressure. I need help right now, and I don't know where to turn. Peace out.

- Scamdrop
(y) i double checked to be sure this wasn't him:KEK:

MadMonk

May 26, 2017

- Scamdrop
This is so well written and copies the sob story style we had for the past 2 years so well that I'm almost sure this is BD's side account, and he is testing the water for another excuse...

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017

- Scamdrop
All of this may as well be true but you did 1 major blunder.

BD doesn't beg, he manipulates and creates illusion of accountability to guilt the ppl reading it :sneaky:

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
is ep 4 coming out soon?
The "update soon" train left the Scam land last November is reportedly still en route to its destination after multiple mishaps(cough the deleted delay posts on patreon). The update date, much like a mirage, seems to be constantly shifting, with no clear indication of when the train will actually reach Schrodinger's Milking/Scam land.

Reactions: char_2.0

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
In my honest opinion ( hoping a mod see's this) if this update is skipped again or missed whatever people of Dev decides to call it..
Just mark this as Abandoned till further notice, By now the rules and are being ignored and exploited
iirc its 18 months without an update, regardless of patreon posts or anything, it will get marked abandoned

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
PLACE YOUR BETS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FOR THE BULLSHIT EXCUSE NUMBER FUCK WHATEVER!

Which excuse is it gonna be this time? BD not feeling well? Wanting to work on something? Some personal shit just so happened? His baby burn the house down?

PLACE YOUR BETS...

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
PLACE YOUR BETS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FOR THE BULLSHIT EXCUSE NUMBER FUCK WHATEVER!

Which excuse is it gonna be this time? BD not feeling well? Wanting to work on something? Some personal shit just so happened? His baby burn the house down?

PLACE YOUR BETS...
He was kidnapped by Yakuza and is forced to not release the update under threat of killing his entire family

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021

PLACE YOUR BETS...
I bet is gonna be a 5 minute play with only 1 character. It will start as something like:

"Braindrop here. I know I said I wouldn't be posting anything anymore, but I feel like owe it to you, to everyone. I know I've ve failed you all, the people who have supported me and had faith in me, I also have failed myself. My mental health hasn't been the best in the last days, I was so worried about trying to deliver something that it only caused more stress in my head...and I needed space.
So I decided to give you these little chunk as proof that I'm going to try my best to keep posting, and I will be posting chunks )5 minute plays) every week. I am trying. I want to do better. If you have stopped supporting me I understand, but I also wanna thank all of you who stayed here and understood that I'm a human, and I never expected this to blow out of proportion. I never wanted to be as known cause this also brought unforseen consequences that I wasn't ready for. I'm just a kid..."

Fuck....am I BD?:eek:

kyleallen94

Jun 12, 2019
Prompt: You are a game developer on Patreon. You won't be able to deliver the game on March 13th. Give an outlandish excuse to your patrons on why you missed the deadline promised.

Dear Patrons,

I regret to inform you that we will not be able to deliver the game on March 13th as originally promised. The reason for the delay is quite outlandish, but please hear me out.

As we were putting the finishing touches on the game, we suddenly discovered that an alien spacecraft had crash-landed on our studio. At first, we were shocked and scared, but upon further inspection, we realized that the aliens were actually friendly and had come in peace.

They were intrigued by our game development process and asked if they could observe us for a few days. Being the friendly folks that we are, we welcomed them into our studio and showed them around. However, their presence was quite distracting and we found it difficult to focus on the game development.

To make matters worse, the aliens also had a unique ability to manipulate time, which caused a temporal anomaly in our studio. Our clocks started running backwards and we lost several days of progress on the game.

We tried everything we could to get the aliens to leave, but they were so fascinated by our work that they just wouldn't budge. It wasn't until we shared a game demo with them that they finally realized it was time to go back to their own planet.

We apologize for the delay, but we hope you understand that this was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that we couldn't pass up. We promise that we'll be working hard to make up for lost time and deliver the best game possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely, [Your name]

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Prompt: You are a game developer on Patreon. You won't be able to deliver the game on March 13th. Give an outlandish excuse to your patrons on why you missed the deadline promised.

Dear Patrons,

I regret to inform you that we will not be able to deliver the game on March 13th as originally promised. The reason for the delay is quite outlandish, but please hear me out.

As we were putting the finishing touches on the game, we suddenly discovered that an alien spacecraft had crash-landed on our studio. At first, we were shocked and scared, but upon further inspection, we realized that the aliens were actually friendly and had come in peace.

They were intrigued by our game development process and asked if they could observe us for a few days. Being the friendly folks that we are, we welcomed them into our studio and showed them around. However, their presence was quite distracting and we found it difficult to focus on the game development.

To make matters worse, the aliens also had a unique ability to manipulate time, which caused a temporal anomaly in our studio. Our clocks started running backwards and we lost several days of progress on the game.

We tried everything we could to get the aliens to leave, but they were so fascinated by our work that they just wouldn't budge. It wasn't until we shared a game demo with them that they finally realized it was time to go back to their own planet.

We apologize for the delay, but we hope you understand that this was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that we couldn't pass up. We promise that we'll be working hard to make up for lost time and deliver the best game possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely, [Your name]
Funny but you know that he'll probably save this idea for later.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019

PLACE YOUR BETS...
I don't bet on lame horses. :WeSmart:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes