miyu-

Oct 28, 2020
It's funny that he claims he's always seeing the bigger picture and people should try to be patient and understand him because he's trying to make the most fun game possible.

I think the real "bigger picture" he should be aiming for is just release whatever he has, but yeah, I guess gaslighting his supporters and release almost nothing in the last 1.5~ years is a lot easier.

toyohew900

Dec 12, 2020
All most people want is a large update after the large wait. This news is fine. Gimme my content tomorrow and I'm good. BD is a mess and should learn to say less, but that shouldn't matter as long as he's productive.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I called it in my last post, he was going to release it in chunks, and share personal info YET AGAIN.

BD really, reeeaaaaallly needs to learn how to zip it and stop sharing personal info. As cruel as it sounds, most people don't care, and it only adds more fuel to the fire. I just can't understand that urge of his for using people as their therapist over and over and over. *sighs*

My bet is this game will be abandoned before the end of this year, dunno about what other people think.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
My bet is this game will be abandoned before the end of this year, dunno about what other people think.
Thats def a NO. He could have done already a long time ago but here we are.

As cruel as it sounds, most people don't care, and it only adds more fuel to the fire.
You forget the People who don't belive everything written in the WWW. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

jayPitt412

Jan 21, 2020
The exhibition game is before that.This should be the promised date with Jasmine.And something more.
You seem to be missing the point. He has once again failed to deliver the promised content by his own deadline. This guy is without a doubt milking his Patreon month after month, year after year. When it's do or die time, he gives partial updates and a million excuses why

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
Damn, a new braindrop post, another sob story about his mental health, no sign of mackenzie i wonder why, another delay, but guys its not a big delay, and remember 52 small "beta" updates is starting soon
I cant

• Haha
Reactions: karumi56

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So when is the start of the NCAA Tournament. I know that the selection of the field is tonight. Seems kinda suspicious about his release dates here. Just saying.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
he said he has to add the scene that is not finished, the rest is ready for that scene to be inserted. people need to lay off BD .
there is 0 chance in hell he's going to render 1000 images in 3 days or even if they are rendered, arrange them in order to add dialogue and animation where needed. You sir need to replace your spine since your clearing falling for everything.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
there is 0 chance in hell he's going to render 1000 images in 3 days or even if they are rendered, arrange them in order to add dialogue and animation where needed. You sir need to replace your spine since your clearing falling for everything.
How you decide he need to create 1000 renders?Maybe it's just 50,or even less.
At least from the post,looks like he will add some renders that will be before the promised ones.

Reactions: FatGiant

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I bet BD never had 2500 render update done and if he releases a 1700 one it was all he could manage to get done before the 13th. I still wouldnt be surprised to see it broken up into 3 update of 500ish render at last min. As BD probably doesnt even have 500 renders done yet.

Reactions: boh and Breezerr

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I bet BD never had 2500 render update done and if he releases a 1700 one it was all he could manage to get done before the 13th. I still wouldnt be surprised to see it broken up into 3 update of 500ish render at last min. As BD probably doesnt even have 500 renders done yet.
We all knew he has not worked on the game sins last update he had 2000 render almost a year ago now he releases 1700 so what has he don in that time.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
We all knew he has not worked on the game sins last update he had 2000 render almost a year ago now he releases 1700 so what has he don in that time.
I doubt he even had that done. BD probably rushes the renders out around release dates. Because he should of had 2500 worth of renders from back in December of 21 which he game some of those in July 22 I think it was and than a few more in his last update.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes