EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
There was an option to jerk Shauna off when you take her to a hotel or something.
Oh right... yeah, if that was the option then and after this update the option is taken away for Jamie to interact with T-Shauna's dick than I'll definitely be sad. I do run two playthroughs with T-Shauna and CIS-Shauna, but I found the T version to be more wholesome than the CIS version.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
If we romance harper (in the year 3000) and if we get a threesome with nat and harper would that be considered incest?? And wouldn't it go against patreon TOS? :unsure:

Now that this info is out we may never get a threesome with them coz pleasing patreon by being an absolutely goodboi is mandatory in your hobby/passion project
maybe hes banking on patreon changing their tos by them

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
I thought the stupid censorship of the MC's face in DITLO was bad. This giant black box is even worse.

Once again, I don't understand what could have been going through BD's head. How could he possibly thinks this looks better than generic face or only getting angles where we just don't see MC's face?

Czeksmyx

Jan 13, 2017
I don't even come here for the game, I come here to snicker about the lack of update and now that's ruined with an update. Thanks BD, you've taken EVERYTHING from me!

Honestly though, I expect nothing so this really was a surprise. Do I have hope now? Lol, not even a little bit but stranger things have happened.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
So, I'm trying to figure out what is going on and I'd appreciate any help because BD posts confuses me even after following this thread.
Are you telling me this update has no basketball match in it? and the next update (allegedly coming in a week or two, right?) will only be HALF of the match?
I haven't bothered actually playing since the first update after the fight and was waiting for the match to be finished before I'd see what's up. guess i'll keep enjoying the thread instead. better writing anyways.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
The future LIs? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: because 30 to 40 already personality less LIs arnt enough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and now we have girls fighting over each other. Sorry, forgot that BD was a "contrarian" most ppl told him it was already excessive so he is making them fight each other and not to mention the below spoilers:

none of them have any personality left in them anymore. everyone feels different.

being a "contrarian" isnt as good thing, infact its bad in many cases. it mean that you are letting your ego get the better of you than taking criticism.

but oh well, there is no point in tell him or Brainlets (new term for his "enablers" coined by me :geek:)

and as expected these last few updates were weird... why are you kissing random ppl who just introduced themselves to mc and why are all the girls after his dick.

if this game doesnt end (maybe in 3050) with something related to a bio hazard thingie that was released into the city's water system making every girl drip for MC then there is literally no hope for any story. So no point in "redoing" the old updates when new one is dog shit.

i have started being active on this site due to this game and i think im fairly "qualified" to analyze how everything from the dev to his brainlets (who used to be a fun community back then, but now its just berate who speak the truth or ban them outright) and to the game has changed drastically and how its hopeless now (even if he does the 52 weeks 52 releases., coz trust once broken will never be mended to the same degree, there will always be a "knot")

Honorable mention: (im not even gonna spoiler this shit) the scene with Mackenzie being angry at MC for not following "rules" and MC giving a sob story and making in game Mac "feel bad"/"forgive him" is so stupid. We can see that its just another pity party so ppl can feel sorry for BD. Its manipulative just like every "braindrop" where he guilts ppl into making them feel bad that its thier fault BD is earning shit ton of money

P.S: not only the guys but looks like most of the girls are also lesbian ofc until they meet MC and his magic cock

P.P.S: "The Law" isnt gonna save ppl from criticism here ;););)

Last edited:

redproud

Sep 20, 2019
IS IT TIME?!
CAN I FINALLY BANG HARPER?!?! :PogChamp:
*leaves angry comment about not getting to bang the mom*
*leaves thread*
Which mom?
If we romance harper (in the year 3000)...
Hmmm , Why is Harper Censored in Day in the Life of: Harper ??? crazy ...
...and if we get a threesome with nat and harper...
And that was cofirmed to never happen ages ago.

At this point, I wouldn't even mind playing some fucking basketball
**POSTED SEPTEMBER 22ND 2022**
aaaand
still no basketballgame ....
at a game about a basketballplayer ...
...just a reminder that all the delays since the january delay was to fix a cuple of renders fore the basketball game, the same basketball game that is not started yet.

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
The future LIs? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: because 30 to 40 already personality less LIs arnt enough:
Even for a harem, this cast is so bloated. There really only needs to be your 2 main girls, a girl of every race, a blonde, Burnette, and red head, Penelope, and Skyy. That covers just about every fetish there is to pander to. Also, since you are clearly catering part of your cast for people who want trans, it begs the question: "Why include a girl with a dick if she never is going to use it?"

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
View attachment 2465468

The fictional Mackenzie seen here giving more pushback than the actual fictional Mackenzie. Meta!
Yeah the whole argument between Mackenzie and the MC seemed to be a riff of <supposed> real life. The school admin lady coming in and calling them "kids" also seemed to be BD alluding to himself. The dialog of that whole scene seemed so silly, almost contrived, that it seemed more intended for its out of game allusions.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Alright, the black boxes to cover the MCs head is hilarious. Was so jarring during the handstand part. Would it have been so hard to frame it from a different angle so a piece of equipment was covering the face?

Then again with Natalie. Just take the extra time to actually make a face for the MC but never show it so you don't have to put a giant black box over it instead of just simply showing the back of his head. So weird.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes