Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Played some of the update after trying to skim through all the pages here (so many pages in such a short time). Haven't finished yet but just finished seeing around 40 women to take photos.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not perfect, but here you go! Done with Krita (LMFAO literally!) :ROFLMAO:
Funny WVM.png

Jan 25, 2023
Omg did the duckfaces get even duckier in this game?
No wonder the MC has things over his head....poor guy is shivering in terror at the Demonic Duckface Dollies :eek:
It looks like someone slammed a door on the side of their heads about 10 times..

Reactions: notBatman747

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I hate excuses and delays, how I fucking hate them, but I can say that I really liked this update, the best one in a long time.

And this update deserves a song.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I went into this update with low expectations and can only say that i should have aimed lower than that.
This update was clearly stitched together to placate a release. It's sad but when even the simple plot keeps being discarded and lost it's hard to take the excuses for delays seriously.

LanceReav

Aug 19, 2018
bro i get you want to add drama to the game with the rivals but like....its basketball. why are these guys acting like actual supervillians "I will be your downfall. You can not escape me... I am your nightmare" like who the tf talks like this.fuckers act like you are the last beacon of hope before they take over the world.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
aaaaand BD still dragged the basketball game out for the "next" update... will see you guys at the end of 2023 maybe we get to finish the basketball game by then :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ubgu

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Yeeeeh…. What a trainwreck….

Mc suddenly grew a couple of feet, the shift from 1st to 3rd Person, ridiculous black boxes that kill the vibe, drama between the girls…

seriously, what is this kid thinking? But hey, without the 3rd person we probably wouldn’t be able to see all the new furniture he worked so hard on

All those inconsistencies just show me that he hasn‘t done anything in the past 2 years and needed something to keep his cows fed.

This abomination isn‘t even worth the disk space anymore
71241C2A-B3E5-41D3-8961-C62FE670943C.jpeg

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes