KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I remember when this game first started, it was getting updated like every 2 weeks or so and everyone was saying how this is the best dev ever and shit like that and look where we are now. 100x more money for 100x less work.

This is literally a perfect example of "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villian."

Sep 16, 2021
I forget the names because I don’t waste my time playing this game anymore, but the far left and far right girls, those boobs are just too big. They aren’t proportional whatsoever, and they look ridiculous.
How is it, that EVERY single girl that jumps all over MC’s dick has the perfect body, perfect skin, perfect huge everything? And they have absolutely no personality anymore.

the only personality the characters have is “MC you are so amazing and loyal and strong, let me hop on your dick, and please fuck every other girl in the world I insist!”

don’t get my start on the duck faces, and the hilarious gross expressions they have. Does everyone have cerebral palsy/ suffer constant strokes?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Sep 16, 2021
I've had this game on my watchlist for awhile waiting for it to have enough content to play. But from the sounds of it, it's a good thing I've never played it.
The game is a very run-of-the-mill typical, super vanilla, harem game. There’s nothing really stand-out about it at all. The biggest thing this game had going for it, was it’s consistent, frequent update schedule it USED to have before BD started milking and manipulating his cultists.
The story is very boring and typical, and the LI’s have the personality of a brick wall. Also everyone has a duck face

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
There was a time when I supported WVM on Patreon and eagerly awaited each new rev.

It strikes me as a bit sad that I no longer feel like my support is justified - I stopped supporting him mid-way into 2022, but worse - that I'm not even a bit excited for this update.

I played BB in HS and remember some great times with the team. WVM was a chance to relive some of that against the backdrop of an interesting adult story.

The story has, for me, been derailed and the Vast harem actually makes each member of the harem mean less.

If he can deliver on the basketball games, focusing on the drama of those games, and get the focus on the female population to something more meaningful... like a top 10 girls, then this could become something I would view once again as special.

Right now, given the huge female cast that are 'haremed', even adding Coach Harper to the harem would be a letdown - she would just be one of the masses instead of someone truly special to become intimate with.
Bro., BD is a "contrarian" we told him to reduce the cast so he added 40 more potential LIs in this updates., along with random girls getting naked and getting ready to jump on MC.

Hell i think even Wrex wasnt pestered this much after curing the fucking Genophage

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I've had this game on my watchlist for awhile waiting for it to have enough content to play. But from the sounds of it, it's a good thing I've never played it.
If you don't mind the duckface and that it is the typical harem game (everyone wanting to jump the MC after 2 sentences now), go for it. (Let's not talk about update frequency as this one just dropped.)

If you are looking for a real story and/or more personalities for LIs, then this is probably not for you.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I absolutely detest NTR, but this is basically a 3 way relationship (put aside all the other women MC is fucking). I don't think trans Shauna helping you DP Jaime is NTR in the least bit. I don't think if you walked in on trans Shauna fucking Jaime it would be NTR either, as there is no sense of being hurt or betrayal as you are already having group sex with them and they are both cultishly in love with you.
I agree with you, but as I suspected and as the reaction face palms show on my comment this concept is not something the majority would want to see. Lol.

I hope BD will still include it as optional content and that niche can be there for myself and the few others. The other folks can stick to their regular harem content and we can all be happy.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes