Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished the update and it wasn't bad. The black boxes thing is kind of weird. As long as the mc doesn't look like some kind of mutant I don't see the issue with showing his face. The thing that annoyed me a little bit was that some of the dialogues with Jaime and shauna were referecing things they did that I don't remember happening. I don't know if it's because I haven't played the game in so long or because it's stuff that is supposed to happen in the rework but it just feels a little bit weird. One thing BD needs to stop doing or at least slow down a bit, is adding new girls. We already have a shitton of them we don't need girls from other schools as well.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Just finished the update and it wasn't bad. The black boxes thing is kind of weird. As long as the mc doesn't look like some kind of mutant I don't see the issue with showing his face. The thing that annoyed me a little bit was that some of the dialogues with Jaime and shauna were referecing things they did that I don't remember happening. I don't know if it's because I haven't played the game in so long or because it's stuff that is supposed to happen in the rework but it just feels a little bit weird. One thing BD needs to stop doing or at least slow down a bit, is adding new girls. We already have a shitton of dev we don't need girls from other schools as well.
personally i find the black box stupid and reminds me of how media use to hid peoples faces that wanted to be anonymous

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
with every update, the update size gets bigger and to me it doesn't make much sense in re-downloading S1 just to download S2 update

how about having a season 1 download section and a season 2 download section (like other games have advanced to S2 has done)?

-------0-

Aug 1, 2021
Hey guys the game it's good, the thing is long waiting for updates (more precisely continuation of the story), too many things so far for the first match, and it's not even an (official match) for the season of basketball, it's supposed to be about basketball no? After a long time in development, and being "well paid" (subscribestar 50subs which 20 are paying 1 euro ok) but (patreon 2911 subs it's alot of money and still nothing) at least MC should already have proven himself in the field, and made sure he is a STAR (because so far we only know by reputation)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hell i think even Wrex wasnt pestered this much after curing the fucking Genophage
that's only bbecause some female krogans requested Sheppard to be their mating part..

but after playing WVM's latest update, I think the gay tag will be needed... Jax from the other team, was sure tryng to stir something in MC

• Haha
Reactions: Halfwic and OEJ
Jan 16, 2018
Omg did the duckfaces get even duckier in this game?
No wonder the MC has things over his head....poor guy is shivering in terror at the Demonic Duckface Dollies :eek:
It looks like someone slammed a door on the side of their heads about 10 times..
hey i know this person, this game was tough to get through with the eyes and the faces. imagine if Bella was duck facing you all the time!!

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I'm not being funny, I kinda played the update while half asleep and I was forced to skip unforseen text a few times due to have unbelievably cringe the dialogue is...

Who the fuck is Aubrey again? Lol.
Redhead rockstar kind of thingy, met her at the MC's house, Cedar told you not to fuck her, you can tho XD

Reactions: bluetack_man
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes