Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Read a lot of ppls opinions on the new update.
I am in the same boat as most here, Im critical of this games progress, and Ive voiced so here.

But...
Besides the 3rd person shift. This update is pretty much in line with the rest of the game, and I feel that most here are just on a bandwagon of hate of late. About 90% of the updates criticism, I cant even see as having any basis other than that.
TBH there are other actual problems worth talking about, instead of made up trashing of the update.
You should be better... Im not always, but something came out, and its not really that bad. Maybe not what you wanted, but... its someone else making it. You take what you get.
At this point it feels like youre complaining about a bad grade for a paper you copied.

darcksider02

Oct 22, 2017
From what I have already read, it does not make me want to download the new update. but I ask, at least they fuck someone new? Or is it still hanging around in the same crap from past updates?

-------0-

Aug 1, 2021
From what I have already read, it does not make me want to download the new update. but I ask, at least they fuck someone new? Or is it still hanging around in the same crap from past updates?
Scroll up and you will see the 4th or 5th post the answer is there, just read it, you have a few sex scenes but only one new female Aubrey

darcksider02

Oct 22, 2017
Scroll up and you will see the 4th or 5th post the answer is there, just read it, you have a few sex scenes but only one new female Aubrey
great, keep hanging around in the same crap. Well, seeing that in 5 years there will be another update to turn on the same thing, I will remove wvm from my list.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Read a lot of ppls opinions on the new update.
I am in the same boat as most here, Im critical of this games progress, and Ive voiced so here.

But...
Besides the 3rd person shift. This update is pretty much in line with the rest of the game, and I feel that most here are just on a bandwagon of hate of late. About 90% of the updates criticism, I cant even see as having any basis other than that.
TBH there are other actual problems worth talking about, instead of made up trashing of the update.
You should be better... Im not always, but something came out, and its not really that bad. Maybe not what you wanted, but... its someone else making it. You take what you get.
At this point it feels like youre complaining about a bad grade for a paper you copied.
I agree. My MO is, I see a game that peaks my interest, I play the game, If I like it I keep playing it, If not I stop. If I really like the game I may leave a comment about what i like or even what I think could use improvement and leave it at that. I don't understand people that feel the need to bash a game because it's not something they like. Comments about very bad renders or story in a informative way I can except. The need to berate the game or the Dev, I can not. The absolute worst are the ones that feel the need to continually post the same criticism's and then argue with people that don't agree with "THERE" opinion. This game for example has over 3000 people monetarily supporting the Dev (yes I am one) and at least 5x that many playing the game yet I see the same half dozen or so people constantly complaining about the same issues. IMO, If you don't like the game or how the Dev is handling "HIS" creation, Move on. Life is too short to worry about the things you don't like or can't control.

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
The game is a very run-of-the-mill typical, super vanilla, harem game. There’s nothing really stand-out about it at all. The biggest thing this game had going for it, was it’s consistent, frequent update schedule it USED to have before BD started milking and manipulating his cultists.
The story is very boring and typical, and the LI’s have the personality of a brick wall. Also everyone has a duck face
everyone has an opinion like everyone has assholes and most of the stink.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
I agree. My MO is, I see a game that peaks my interest, I play the game, If I like it I keep playing it, If not I stop. If I really like the game I may leave a comment about what i like or even what I think could use improvement and leave it at that. I don't understand people that feel the need to bash a game because it's not something they like. Comments about very bad renders or story in a informative way I can except. The need to berate the game or the Dev, I can not. The absolute worst are the ones that feel the need to continually post the same criticism's and then argue with people that don't agree with "THERE" opinion. This game for example has over 3000 people monetarily supporting the Dev (yes I am one) and at least 5x that many playing the game yet I see the same half dozen or so people constantly complaining about the same issues. IMO, If you don't like the game or how the Dev is handling "HIS" creation, Move on. Life is too short to worry about the things you don't like or can't control.
If you want to ever see content from the dev at this point, you need the people who are mad at him. Throwing roses at BD is how you got to his current release speed, and backlash is why you got an update at all.

At this point, if you don't get that the people that are 'mad' aren't actually mad, they're just having fun at his expense as BD continues to make poor decisions, then I don't know what to tell you. Adding duckfaces and black boxes to everything is not indicative of anger. The people who were mad gave up on that ages ago when they canceled their subs. Now they're just here for the lulz. I'm sorry you aren't having fun with it, but life is too short to worry about things you don't like and can't control.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes