Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
i love the update but im in agreement the stupidity of the black box makes the whole update a joke.. give the mc a dam face instead of this retro VN crap.. if the readers dont like the mc choice.. so be it, it wouldnt be the first time but dont diminish the quality of your work with stuff like this..
Not to mention the better scenes can be when you have a physical mc presence in them with the LI.. the goldfish face kisses are done with and look crap.. if your spending SO much time getting the things like uniforms and the arena perfect but settle for a black box blackout head then its ridiculous
Also, the rectangle is pretty lazy. I prefer when it is something like someone is always converting MC's face by accident. At least it's funny.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
At least something came out. Not what was promised nor to everyone's taste but it was something.
Now, all that's left is to see how BD goes on from now on. Will he deliver on his future promises or fall back to old habits.
It's always been about accountability. Let's hope he can get his shit together and get it done.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
I get the black boxing. Its purpose is to allow the player to self insert as the MC, and to have this ultimate harem of sex girls. The problem is everything about the MC is so unbelievable that its impossible to self insert as him anyway! The face hardly matters at this point.

It just feels so lazy. There are a million better ways to hide the MCs face and as hard earning as this VN is you really expect just more from it at this point.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
I get the black boxing. Its purpose is to allow the player to self insert as the MC, and to have this ultimate harem of sex girls. The problem is everything about the MC is so unbelievable that its impossible to self insert as him anyway! The face hardly matters at this point.

It just feels so lazy. There are a million better ways to hide the MCs face and as hard earning as this VN is you really expect just more from it at this point.
Yeah it's odd that the face is the sticking point when you've already made him 6'5, white, and given him a last name. Either don't show his face ever or just rip off the bandaid, but don't put a bag on his head like he's Shia Labeouf going through another mental health crisis.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Also, the rectangle is pretty lazy. I prefer when it is something like someone is always converting MC's face by accident. At least it's funny.
with all the competing VNs out there now the dev needs to step up on things like this.. im all for the giving the mc a players own persona but thats where renaming the character comes in.. yes there are differences in race but since the mc is clearly white even that argument is mute.. Just bite the bullet live with the consequences of whatever face they give and move on to making a better game.. instead of this ridiculous amateur crap

Reactions: ShiroOkami2

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah it's odd that the face is the sticking point when you've already made him 6'5, white, and given him a last name. Either don't show his face ever or just rip off the bandaid, but don't put a bag on his head like he's Shia Labeouf going through another mental health crisis.
maybe he plans to sell a boxed version in the future with a little self adhesive mirror as gimmick so you could stick it to the square as self insert ;)

Reactions: derpmcderp

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Getting the vibe BD doesnt have a happy ending planned for this one, with the episodes the mc is getting I have a feeling the fisrt match he is in he is gonna have something like a brain aneurysm or heart attack and kick the bucket. Have to agree with the censor box tho, lazy and kinda pointless. Still Enjoyed the update even though its not the full version we were hoping for

Whiney bastards are going to be whiney bastards even on a pirate site

Reactions: sava75

Loveablerogue

Jan 4, 2021
OK so prevous update i thought was a bit slow, Even tailing off/slowing down!...Then BANG ep4!!! Just Wow! by far my favourite VN! I've lost count the amount of times I have played. Please keep evolving the relationships with Shauna, Penny, Skye. Im pro Transgender and pro ALT. Just a Brilliant piece of work!

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
Even with a relatively big release, again with the amount of "main" girls around the number is getting too much. There's been barely any development, and Jasmine didn't even show up in this one. I'm all for harem and having a bunch of girls around be bang and done, but especially if each release literally moves the story by just a few days in WVM world, relationship development is at a snail pace.

Reactions: swills13
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes