anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
**MINOR SPOILERS IN COMMENT BUT I DON"T WANT TO PUT IT UNDER SPOILER TAG**

I'm probably one of the few on here that likes the girl on girl content, especially between Shauna and Jamie as I assume most would shout NTR. I'm probably in an even less popular group wanting T-Shauna to actually fuck Jamie. Even if MC wasn't present (which the girls said they wouldn't do) in a more of a throuple relationship. The two girls are so in love with the MC, and each other as they said in game that it wouldn't bother me in the least if they wanted to be with each other, or to tease MC as he enters a room waiting for him.
I absolutely detest NTR, but this is basically a 3 way relationship (put aside all the other women MC is fucking). I don't think trans Shauna helping you DP Jaime is NTR in the least bit. I don't think if you walked in on trans Shauna fucking Jaime it would be NTR either, as there is no sense of being hurt or betrayal as you are already having group sex with them and they are both cultishly in love with you.

jokesaside1

Jan 18, 2022
I've been following this game since the first updates, remakes, etc. but is still has the same mistakes:
- Girls face's have the same shitty shape and puppy eyes with different colors
- No basketball in a basketball game
- Only teasing but no actual content with Harper
- We only have an update each year and its still bad

In its release it was looking so good but now its pure bs and looking like an abandoned game.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah the whole argument between Mackenzie and the MC seemed to be a riff of <supposed> real life. The school admin lady coming in and calling them "kids" also seemed to be BD alluding to himself. The dialog of that whole scene seemed so silly, almost contrived, that it seemed more intended for its out of game allusions.
The scene of mc talking to Keyana about the first shot on the new court felt the same way. The description mc gave of being scared of taking the shot made me think of BD's mind drops talking about him not feeling mentally ready to release updates.

Last edited:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I absolutely detest NTR, but this is basically a 3 way relationship (put aside all the other women MC is fucking). I don't think trans Shauna helping you DP Jaime is NTR in the least bit. I don't think if you walked in on trans Shauna fucking Jaime it would be NTR either, as there is no sense of being hurt or betrayal as you are already having group sex with them and they are both cultishly in love with you.
I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK....

dizman2020

Feb 1, 2019
I did not fuck the 68 year old nurse... she was not even rendered as an attractive older woman; she looked worn out from a hard life of fucking every man she came in contact with, so I wasn't able to get an erection for her. Even my dick (as MC) wouldn't have been able to touch more than 1 surface of her dry and well-used vagina. I can only imagine it's like throwing a sausage down an empty hallway, and the women I already have are 10,000% prettier, and 10,000% less likely to give me VD.

CountKael

May 16, 2022
Are you here to play a Basketball-themed VN? Wanna feel like your favorite basketball players with a bit of naughty on the side? Wanna know how massive fame will affect a young adult that is still starting his career?

WELCOME TO WVM where we have NONE of that BUT you get to fuck any female you can see! there is no one safe! hide your sisters, your mother and even your grandmother because MC definitely coming to them and cumming in them. now give me cash

k0kk0

Sep 7, 2022
havent finished playing the update yet but wtf is bd doing? mc and the girls are having sex and a girl randomly barges in and strikes up a convo? Honestly cba.

Reactions: ahugase

_Han

Feb 28, 2022
Saying like 40 times that we won't play in the game and then making renders of these guys talking about our family, our girlfriends, or even our dead father wasn't even worth half of the time I was waiting

Reactions: hawk784563

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Well, the long awaited basketball game is... Still waiting. If nothing else kudoes to them for delivering literally anything at all.

But this was 200 renders shy and is still a promise broken. Even if only by a little bit. Sure you got it out on time, which is good, but also short changed which is the lesser sin than late.

Hopefully 4 and 5 come quickly and thus completes the promise wholesale with all 2500 renders. However I'm not holding my breath. I choose life.

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
SEEMED LIKE A 300-400 RENDER OF SOME GAMES WITH ONE SEX SCENE, NOT READING ALL THAT HORSESHIT DIALOGUES ABOUT HOW MC IS THE ONLY STRAIGHT GUY SO HOW ABOUT WE FUCK EACH OTHER FROM NOW ON

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
OMG, Braindrop is Peter Molyneux :oops:
BD reminds me of this moment of Patrick Rothfuss. Beloved author, is novels were a hit. He started to get 'artists block' with the last novel in his trilogy. People would ask him about the novel over the years, he kept saying he was on it while playing games, streaming and tweeting. He made people donate to his personal charity promising he would release a chapter from the 3rd novel and people did donate to him.... and in the end he didn't deliver it. This is known as the 'Patrick Rothfuss scam'. Sad thing

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes