Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
" Black box: Put a shadow on a face or obscure the MC with objects and other characters. Problem solved, instead of a black box that is huge and takes up the entire scene. "

When Shauna said she doesn't take good pictures I really thought it would be funny if her thumb was over his face.. Though with cellphone shots that's a bit hard to screw up but was easy to do when cameras were just cameras :)
Had the same excact thumb thought

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
" Black box: Put a shadow on a face or obscure the MC with objects and other characters. Problem solved, instead of a black box that is huge and takes up the entire scene. "

When Shauna said she doesn't take good pictures I really thought it would be funny if her thumb was over his face.. Though with cellphone shots that's a bit hard to screw up but was easy to do when cameras were just cameras :)
Good idea as well, with cameras you could even obscure shots with the camera strap or fingers too close to the lens. With phones, it is harder, but still possible. Or just make his face blurry, everyone else in focus.

Something better....anything better than what is presently there. This game was better in first person anyhow and should have stayed that way, only third person in photos.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
why to use the black box from the shoots from behind?i think is only another "lazyness example and nothing more",when he chosse to dont put a face in the mc he choose out of the same behavior not to deal with the work on expressions....i understand that not so many male models are optiona but dude ,even if isnt the best at least try to create something that dont give anti game vibes ...is like the old balck lines from censored magazines ....like in the 30's and 40's,,,,,,everytime i think is imbarraing himself this dude amaze me and go for more

Last edited:

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Are there really Jamie fans around? I've never liked her and there isn't another character on f95 that makes me hate every scene they're in like Jamie does. And sadly, she's the one character we have zero say in whether we want to be involved with. You'd think there are enough girls to barely see her, but you'd be wrong: as the queen of the harem, we see her way too often. I used to like Shauna in the beginning and she's at least prettier, but she's also become a bore, taking the Jamie route. FFS I don't want her life to be all about worshipping MC and being Jamie's bestie. It's a general trend of girls around MC looking at him like he's the messiah and they're so lucky he considers them joining his harem as the 50th member for no reason whatsoever. I'd have a lot less problem with the absence of earning those relationships if at least they stopped looking so belated all the time and started behaving normally.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
why to use the black box from the shoots from behind?i think is only another "lazyness example and nothing more",when he chosse to dont put a face in the mc he chosse out of the same behavior not to deal woth the work on expressions....i understand that not so many male models are optiona but dude ,even if isnt the best at least try to create something that dont give anti game vibes ...is like the old balck lines form censored magazines ....like in the 30's and 40's,,,,,,everytime i think is imbarraing himself this dude amaze me and go for more
my biggest issue with that black box is that it's done for the purpose of immersio... it's kinda ridiclous when the MC is a 6 feet 5 (?) jacked basketball player and we see his muscles... not many AVN players can say that about themselves, so if they were cool seeing MC's body, they would be fine with seeing a portion of the MC's head

Reactions: ktunga and Rick_Sim

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
WVM [S2C1E4] Unofficial Android

Modified the base WVM APK from Dark Assassin, so all credits go to him for that, and his awesome new load screen.
Let me know if you have any issues.
Includes KoGa3 Cheat Mod, 60 fps mod (only up to E3 due to no update), and my updated version of scrappy's gallery
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Edit: 17/3/23
Updated and fixed gallery bugs

Android: approx. 730MB
Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Are there really Jamie fans around? I've never liked her and there isn't another character on f95 that makes me hate every scene they're in like Jamie does. And sadly, she's the one character we have zero say in whether we want to be involved with. You'd think there are enough girls to barely see her, but you'd be wrong: as the queen of the harem, we see her way too often. I used to like Shauna in the beginning and she's at least prettier, but she's also become a bore, taking the Jamie route. FFS I don't want her life to be all about worshipping MC and being Jamie's bestie. It's a general trend of girls around MC looking at him like he's the messiah and they're so lucky he considers them joining his harem as the 50th member for no reason whatsoever. I'd have a lot less problem with the absence of earning those relationships if at least they stopped looking so belated all the time and started behaving normally.
I agree 100%, even though I do not find her attractive in any which way, especially compared to Shauna, I have never found anything to really like about Jamie. There is something annoying about her, I cannot even place what it is. She would be considered understanding and cool, but there is just something there that makes me greatly dislike her.

Most I can say, "They say dumb things" or "They are a pissant", but there is no one thing I can place so easily with her. Couple that with the fact we, as you stated, get very little say on her, makes it an even bigger problem.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game was always ridiculous, but they are making some odd choices now. The over-promising and under-delivering is a problem as well, always better to do the opposite for your customers and fans!

A dumb black box over his face, which deserves the meme's others and myself have done. They should have kept it first person, then there would be no need. Not to mention the black box is way too large. I find it an odd choice, as it brings nothing positive and is getting rightfully bashed.

The renders in this game can be very good, the MC is alright, I like a lot of the women. The duck faces were always an issue, and some of the women are annoying and do nothing for me.

I like the amount of women you can get with, plausible or not. This gives you not only the chance to be with multiple women and have a lot of variety, but also breaks the boredom. With a small cast of 2-5 women he would be tapping, this game would literally go from hot to repetitious, so it needs a large cast to keep it "fresh", even if the same formula is used time and time again.

It delivers on a lot of fronts, but there has been some odd choices made. This makes you wonder, are they rushing to try to meet deadlines, had to get different artists, or just sitting back and raking in the cash while delivering half-baked updates? There could be something else, it could be a combination of all of the above. But people want this game catered to them, while that would be nice, you cannot do that because what works for others might not work for some others.

This problem could have been alleviated 100% by leaving everything choice based.

Black box: Put a shadow on a face or obscure the MC with objects and other characters. Problem solved, instead of a black box that is huge and takes up the entire scene.
I just wish Shauna had a bigger dick. looked much smaller.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I agree 100%, even though I do not find her attractive in any which way, especially compared to Shauna, I have never found anything to really like about Jamie. There is something annoying about her, I cannot even place what it is. She would be considered understanding and cool, but there is just something there that makes me greatly dislike her.

Most I can say, "They say dumb things" or "They are a pissant", but there is no one thing I can place so easily with her. Couple that with the fact we, as you stated, get very little say on her, makes it an even bigger problem.
i must say after the ridiculus talk about her wishing for a harem for the mc she was way more appealing but it is ok i can live with it what i am really at odds with is her persistant pushing to increase his harem it really got annoying over time you reject someone you dislike but she asks again and again... sometimes i really wished for a breakup option especially now that he can pic nearly everyone... shauna on the other hand is really nice in my eyes but a similar problem to much harem but no indiviual character progression so just downgraded to an mobile hole to stick your junk in like all the others...

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
i must say after the ridiculus talk about her wishing for a harem for the mc she was way more appealing but it is ok i can live with it what i am really at odds with is her persistant pushing to increase his harem it really got annoying over time you reject someone you dislike but she asks again and again... sometimes i really wished for a breakup option especially now that he can pic nearly everyone... shauna on the other hand is really nice in my eyes but a similar problem to much harem but no indiviual character progression so just downgraded to an mobile hole to stick your junk in like all the others...
Very well said,

Yes, Shauna went from what should of been an important character to the MC, to just another girl to please the MC when he feels like it. But I guess when you have the choice of just about any girl around you, that could happen?

Considering she is his best friend AND someone he has sex with, you would think she would be one of the most important characters. I think they personally do not know where to go with the story and what to do with the characters at this point. Throw out the old to focus on the new?

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Very well said,

Yes, Shauna went from what should of been an important character to the MC, to just another girl to please the MC when he feels like it. But I guess when you have the choice of just about any girl around you, that could happen?

Considering she is his best friend AND someone he has sex with, you would think she would be one of the most important characters. I think they personally do not know where to go with the story and what to do with the characters at this point. Throw out the old to focus on the new?
yes this is really a problem the story started out great and the harem aspect was nice at first also you like one take it dont like one dont take her in... so far so good but somehow the story became ridiculus over time the focus shifted to an fuckfest with the only goal to increase his harem its really a shame... also somehow i have the feeling (could not play the new update so far my eye is a bit demaged -,- maybe tomorrow) from the screens that the models change more and more i dont remember some of the girls being so thick it somehow seems he played to much with the sliders instead of finding a way to hide mc´s face properly...
but my biggest grief with the renders are the ridiculus overuse of expression sliders.... for fuckls sake 40-40 % and a bit of mixing is enough but he seems to dial everything to 200% so we get this annoying duckface screen... ireally wonder if he had seean a real person cause eybrows should not be able to make such an arch

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
oh man if this speed holds up we have the charity event in the third next update with story progession near zero. man the dev should slow down a bit, so fast i can bearly see the dev work!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes