ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
hey guys just asking here but......nobody say nothing about skye kissing mc ..... what was that?[dont get me wrong i knew this one was coming but i ddint read nothing at all about her}

Oct 19, 2020
I ignored the game before update.
I just give a shot to see what's happening but I'm already disappointed.

Its good to have a update than nothing. But problem is update is suck. Dialogues are worse comparing before. Faces are more hideous now. Most girls have hourglass bodies.

I know both are suck but if have to choose between them I would choose ditlos censorship over black box.

Game's theme is basketball but very little part of the non existing story.

My rating on update is 2/5. Could have better, after all this time must have better.

Until next update enjoy excuses.

Last edited:
Reactions: affque

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Anybody willing to share a start of Season 2 save game that has max points with every possible girl? Female Shauna preferably.
I'm temporarily on a new PC and didn't transfer saves.
Many thanks.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Anybody willing to share a start of Season 2 save game that has max points with every possible girl? Female Shauna preferably.
I'm temporarily on a new PC and didn't transfer saves.
Many thanks.
Have a look at the cheat mod, has saves and you can also change if Shauna is female/trans.

Reactions: BagMan

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
BD is reworking the first week of the game. These characters you mentioned were introduced in this rework, but since it hasn't been released yet (and probably won't be for a long time), it ends up being confusing.
Jesus christ, even more possible LI (or even simply side characters)? Gonna need a Rolodex to keep everyone organized.

Reactions: SerHawkes

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
hey guys just asking here but......nobody say nothing about skye kissing mc ..... what was that?[dont get me wrong i knew this one was coming but i ddint read nothing at all about her}
I mean i wasnt expecting it, and honestly find it weird we kiss Skye before Harper.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes