Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Maybe I'm alone on this, but I find the desperate attempts to not show the MCs faces in these games really annoying. Do they think it will ruin my ability to put myself in the MCs place? The guy is 6'5. That ship has already long-since sailed for about 95% of the population.
I am around 6'5. But he has an actual six pack so that disqualifies me

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Maybe I'm alone on this, but I find the desperate attempts to not show the MCs faces in these games really annoying. Do they think it will ruin my ability to put myself in the MCs place? The guy is 6'5. That ship has already long-since sailed for about 95% of the population.
First off forgive me, but I'm posting yet another photoshop of the group pic, and I don't want to be considered a one-trick pony.

With that being said, I think we may need to look at the whole picture here. There have been clues thrown by BD on who the MC really is.

We are never shown the MC's face, and when we do, there is a "very large" black box covering him up. Almost as if the box is covering more than just his head. The MC also has supernatural powers that no mortal man should possess. The magical phallus, the ability to get a woman to drop her pants upon meeting him, the everlasting libido, and when provoked the anger to rival Ares. I think we are playing a VN about this man, and his triumphs.

Chuck Norris.png

I believe the next act will see our hero Round House kick the duck faces off these women.... oh not to mention cure cancer with his tears, that is if he ever cries.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
goddamn just introduce more chicks while ignoring the actual interesting ones like jasmine, coach, stepma... yk ones where there's some actual emotion attached too.. Penelope and natalie and skye, I like them as well..

Reactions: EJW and SerHawkes

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
I can't remember who said it but the following point was spot on, and I'm paraphrasing here. The intro of more girls is probably due to the fact that the writer doesn't know how to flesh out the stories of the girls already introduced.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
When I see him I think "Charlie Brown you blockhead!" per Lucy if you are old enough to remember.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
It's baffling that literally everyone wants Harper progress yet instead we get about twenty random new girls. The cherry on top is that all of them have horrible models and don't even look good.

Also at this point I'm 100% sure the whole "evil modder" thing is just something he made up to get interest from the incest crowd. It was never going to happen, the only content you'll ever get with the sister, mom and stepmom are hugs and kisses.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes