armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe I'm alone on this, but I find the desperate attempts to not show the MCs faces in these games really annoying. Do they think it will ruin my ability to put myself in the MCs place? The guy is 6'5. That ship has already long-since sailed for about 95% of the population.
I am around 6'5. But he has an actual six pack so that disqualifies me
Sadly if you are 6'11,that also disqualifies you.

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
just played the latest update and rembered why i liked this game. The mc is such a nice guy all the women are beautiful it just works really well. Never had any interest in basket ball so dont really care about that its more about the way the mc interacts with women, thank you for a great game

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
The fact that Azel has been denied any pleasure throughout this game says volumes.
Yet the MC has no problem grabbing her ass when she jumps on him and starts kissing him. Weird thing to do for a character Braindrop is dead set against "sexualizing". Same thing with the sister to a lesser degree, I think Braindrop genuinely doesn't know what to do with them so now they're just awkwardly in the story and he can't lewd them.

4a9bb8dbb9.png

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
Yet the MC has no problem grabbing her ass when she jumps on him and starts kissing him. Weird thing to do for a character Braindrop is dead set against "sexualizing". Same thing with the sister to a lesser degree, I think Braindrop genuinely doesn't know what to do with them so now they're just awkwardly in the story and he can't lewd them.

View attachment 2475885
This is just a matter of not knowing how to evolve the character you create. Developers either mimic real life or fantasy. In this case as you alluded to, he is not aware or just does not understand how to do it. Maybe one day another modder will finish it for him. There are a lot of great games out there, so no sense in wasting anymore time here.

Last edited:

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
It's baffling that literally everyone wants Harper progress yet instead we get about twenty random new girls. The cherry on top is that all of them have horrible models and don't even look good.

Also at this point I'm 100% sure the whole "evil modder" thing is just something he made up to get interest from the incest crowd. It was never going to happen, the only content you'll ever get with the sister, mom and stepmom are hugs and kisses.
Sadly true but hey more girls the better. I want more with content the celebrity chick in the game

Reactions: CircaAD and Ilhares

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
It's baffling that literally everyone wants Harper progress yet instead we get about twenty random new girls. The cherry on top is that all of them have horrible models and don't even look good.

Also at this point I'm 100% sure the whole "evil modder" thing is just something he made up to get interest from the incest crowd. It was never going to happen, the only content you'll ever get with the sister, mom and stepmom are hugs and kisses.
It isn't baffling because it is sadly exactly what milkers do. They focus promotion (screenshots/stills/side content like DITLO:H) on the most popular character and then any actual updates only tease content with that character. I think forum rules preclude me from mentioning other games/milking devs on the same path but I think this is a very intentional choice on BD's part.

Also, the "evil modder" thing was pretty transparently a wink-wink, nudge-nudge statement that he'd add that content back in in a patch off of Patreon at some point, that just got completely dropped when his update schedule imploded.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
good sex scenes as always

but first black box face has to go ASAP either keep using angles that hide the face or pick one of the silly male face floating around (i don't really care what he looks like as long as its not a black box! give him a horse head for all i care)
l
itarely for the hand standing comp you could've left his shirt on so when he did the hand stand the shirt fell and covered his face problem solved!

Secondly where the hell is the basketball game! i care more about this game then the sex scenes at this point give me something!

Last edited:
Reactions: JaxonTrying
Sep 16, 2021
good sex scenes as always

but first black box face has to go ASAP either keep using angles that hide the face or pick one of the silly male face floating around (i don't really care what he looks like as long as its not a black box! give him a horse head for all i care)
l
itarely for the hand standing comp you could've left his shirt on so when he did the hand stand the shirt fell and covered his face problem solved!

Secondly where the hell is the basketball game! i care more about this game then the sex scenes at this point give me something!
192A70B0-95D6-4A5F-8942-96E6E780E839.jpeg
the basketball game (where MC plays) won’t happen until roughly August 2024. BD himself even confirms it.
It’s funny because he said yes ironically, but it’s actually become reality

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 2476635
the basketball game (where MC plays) won’t happen until roughly August 2024. BD himself even confirms it.
It’s funny because he said yes ironically, but it’s actually become reality

i don;'t even care about the game he plays in i doubt we ever will see that LOL but even this "practice" game as been dragged out so long i just want it done with to see the results i would have even preferred a few less sex scene this update if it meant we got the dam basketball in i don't even like sports...

at this rate how much you want bet the game will be 10 seconds of "basketball game 1/5", "basketball game 2/5"

BD has drag this out so much that if he does that BS this time I'm going to riot! and im sure i won't be the only one.

• Haha
Reactions: ktunga
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes