datguy0115

Feb 21, 2021
#43 Moncree?
Thats not the name I chose.
Are they going to fix that in later updates?
I want my name on the Jersey.
I'm pretty sure the name change is only possible because of a mod and I think even there only the first name (it's been a while since I started a new playthrough). Other than that I don't think it's easily doable in a render.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Are you sure you posted that in the correct thread?
exactly my thought xD

-Girls who know MC for a couple of minutes jump on his dick in a heartbeat (totally relatable)

-characters we don´t even know are buddy buddy with mc cuz hey... it´s getting explained in the rework we´re still waiting for

-character models just change midstory cuz braindead can´t even remember how the characters look after doing almost nothing for 2 years

-black boxes to hide MC´s face (probably cuz we didn´t have sex with our alter ego yet ;) )

And don´t even get me started about the "story"

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Sooo...the only choice you have is if you like a specific LI...once you've decided to like them there's NO avoiding any fetishes they're into & as far as I can tell you can't even back out of their path if you Don't want any part of it, the worst part is (hypothetical scenario following) you like girl #6, you're now 'locked' into her doing whatever she wants to you without being able to stop it, she likes using a strap on & you're not into it?....TFB, you're fucked....LITERALLY lmfao.

I don't really understand why some game devs won't just write in a 'I'm not into that' choice OR a hint as to what a specific person is going to be into BEFORE you've been blindsided into a position you're not comfortable with & have to reload a save from a previous choice.

Here's an
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair that shit triggers me more than I should let it.....grrrrr

So I'm going to ask, does the MC allow any of the LI's to buttfuck him? Is he going to be locked into scatplay with anyone? Vore? Golden showers? I'd like to know what other LI's to avoid getting into some shit I can't back out of nor have any say whatsoever in participating in...?

I DO love the game but goddam this MC is like 'u like literally crushing balls until one pops? Yeah!! I'm totally down for that!! I'm a opinionless robot....oops I meant
000101101001010110101010001010101110'

Game IS Amazing but for fucks sake some actual choice beyond 'like this girl Y/N?' would be amazing as I like every girl Except Penny, Rachel (sexually) & the delivery girl, it's a shame we can't get loving from certian ladies without indulging in something we as players don't like...that's all,
/End Rant

Still looking forward to more!!

Oct 22, 2017
goddamn just introduce more chicks while ignoring the actual interesting ones like jasmine, coach, stepma... yk ones where there's some actual emotion attached too.. Penelope and natalie and skye, I like them as well..
I can't remember who said it but the following point was spot on, and I'm paraphrasing here. The intro of more girls is probably due to the fact that the writer doesn't know how to flesh out the stories of the girls already introduced.
It's baffling that literally everyone wants Harper progress yet instead we get about twenty random new girls. The cherry on top is that all of them have horrible models and don't even look good.

Also at this point I'm 100% sure the whole "evil modder" thing is just something he made up to get interest from the incest crowd. It was never going to happen, the only content you'll ever get with the sister, mom and stepmom are hugs and kisses.
He's a contrarian. People complained about kisses between Ethan and his mom - now they have sex with pants on. People complain about duck faces - everyone has one. People complain about most likely temporary DITLO censoring - black boxes. People complain about thick girls - they all grow asses and boobs between updates - over and over.

So clearly because people want to have some back story, emotional attachment, and content with characters they like, we get new shallow shells that are in our harem because someone breathed while old characters are forgotten indefinitely.

I didn't want to see it in the beginning, even liked it in some capacity, but with a little distance, it's been there for quite some time even before the massive delays.

Probably they and all the rearranging were necessary because BD is a perfectionist and he just couldn't keep up with including and upping all the contradictory stuff.
Imagine you want to go against everything people complain about in just the right amount and have to keep adjusting to get it perfect for a few k renders because people just won't shut up but change/up their complaints. :eek:

Last edited:

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
He's a contrarian. People complained about kisses between Ethan and his mom - now they have sex with pants on. People complain about duck faces - everyone has one. People complain about most likely temporary DITLO censoring - black boxes. People complain about thick girls - they all grow asses and boobs between updates - over and over.

So clearly because people want to have some back story, emotional attachment, and content with characters they like, we get new shallow shells that are in our harem because someone breathed while old characters are forgotten indefinitely.

I didn't want to see it in the beginning, even liked it in some capacity, but with a little distance, it's been there for quite some time even before the massive delays.

Probably they and all the rearranging were necessary because BD is a perfectionist and he just couldn't keep up with including and upping all the contradictory stuff.
Imagine you want to go against everything people complain about in just the right amount and have to keep adjusting to get it perfect for a few k renders because people just won't shut up but change/up their complaints. :eek:
I have noticed that, it is almost like he is trolling people for complaining!

I like variety and I would never complain about an abundance of girls in a game to get with. Yet, forgetting they exist just for the sake of introducing new women who cream their pants over the MC in a few minutes?

I guess we should start saying:
  • "Choice is not needed when you got fresh poon! Fetish not your thing, well make it your thing now!"
  • "Love the way the women all look and their faces are hot! I have a duck fetish anyhow, so it is cool!"
  • "Forget the basketball game! Who needs it when you have plenty of fresh poon to plunder?"
  • "Who needs the older characters? Keep introducing one-lays to keep it fresh!"
  • "Black boxes rule, especially oversized ones. Keep up the great change, BD!"
  • "Promise the world, yet give everyone an empty Amazon box! Giving them too much too soon is bad for them anyhow!"
  • "Who needs to sleep with coach Harper anyhow? It is always better to kiss your mother than a hot coach, anyhow!"
  • "Who needs emotional attachment and back stories for the characters? We just want fresh, meaningless poon!"
Perhaps that will go against BD's contrarian ways and get what most of us are looking for? :unsure:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Using a black block to censor the MCs face is weird AF. Create side views of a male head, or back views. Maybe just create only scenes that show his body without his head, or don't show him at all. But, if you don't wanna create a face for the MC, just don't use a friggin black box to censor his head. It just looks dumb AF, in my honest opinion.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That entire time, I kept thinking Deebo and Lee looked like they just really wanted to bash some faces, and then the mid court debacle happened and proved me right. I just really wanna see it turn into a hockey game, for a couple minutes, so they can get their wishes granted, and shove their fists through some faces. haha

Scopelophila

May 14, 2019
Hell yeah... One of my... if not my most favorite game is back to being updated again. I love this game. The females in the game are completely relatable, and the storyline just sucks you in and makes you believe that you are the MC. I can't stop playing this game. :) :) :)
Im totally with you :)

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021

There's a huge difference between being contrarian and beind stupid. It's a VERY stupid move to keep pissing people off, people who happen to be paying you for a service and helping you feed your family and yourself.
Imagine someone who owns a taco stand, and at first a good majority of people kindly let him know the salsa is too spicy, so he makes it even spicier. What a brilliant business model, right?
Also, diehard fans seem to not notice that people who complain about the current state of the VN were huge supporters once. I see so many names of users who gave BD multiple chances and they gabe him feedback in a respectful manner, but not only did BD mocked them with his 'contrarian' bullshit, but he kept lying, charging, not workig and oversharing.
User's frustrations are not comming from nowhere, and it's really stupid and insulting that BD just keeps making the VN worse just to 'show them hatersthey cannot tell me what to do!'
Other devs just say NO or ignore something they don't wanna add and that's it, they neither shoot themselves on the foot nor piss their supporters off on purpose.

DarkBolle

Nov 4, 2018
I'm probably going to get hate for this but I wanna say smth.

I've read like 5-6 Pages worth of Comments because of the Update etc.
idk if its just me that I see that most of these comments seem to be "hateing" or are primarily focused on the Bad that has happend with the Dev and this Game. What I think is firstly: at least it is getting updated, yes, not as frequently as we'd all like but at least he is trying. Do we all know what he needs to deal with outside of the Development of this Game 100% of the Time? What I also don't understand is people saying "girls aren't realistic, story isn't realistic". I don't remember seeing either a Realistic Tag nor any form of anything written from BD that says that this Game is meant to be realistic. It is a Visual Novel, it is a Story that the Developer wants to tell. Yes, He could do better with Storytelling and engaging in what the Fans want to see. Yet if he wants to tell his Story, then let him and if it isn't smth you like or is smth that you don't want to support then fine. I always like to think of these Storys as Fantasy Storys. I go at them as they didn't happen in anything Reallife related and see them as a form of Fiction unless discribed otherwise. What I also saw a couple of times is things like "sexy time" with Melinda & Co.. It's against the TOS of Patreon as far as I know. If it comes back with a Patch, I too will be one of the first to get it, but rn it isn't anything that's happening any time soon.

As far as I know, it's his first Game, cut him some slack on Storytelling etc.

BD is trying, thats what matters. If people want to have a Realistic Story, either go play smth else, or make your own so you can tell your own Story and see how hard it is to make smth like this. I want to see you keeping it fresh and updated every 2-4 Weeks without hearing any complaints about Update Size, Time it took, how Realistic it is and how the Models/Renders look.

That's all from me for now. I might have left out some things, but that is probably caused by how long I've been awake (close to 24 Hours) and I've become tired.

I'd love to have a Discussion about my Opinion if People want to.

Good Night

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes