karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
While waiting to see what happens in the next few days (the run up to March 20th for the promised planned second part of the update), it's interesting to see a number of posts from accounts that have apparently been around for 5 years but have a post count of 5 or less...and all of them are extremely cheerleader-like in tone. What a coincidence...

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
I'm probably going to get hate for this but I wanna say smth.

I've read like 5-6 Pages worth of Comments because of the Update etc.
idk if its just me that I see that most of these comments seem to be "hateing" or are primarily focused on the Bad that has happend with the Dev and this Game. What I think is firstly: at least it is getting updated, yes, not as frequently as we'd all like but at least he is trying. Do we all know what he needs to deal with outside of the Development of this Game 100% of the Time? What I also don't understand is people saying "girls aren't realistic, story isn't realistic". I don't remember seeing either a Realistic Tag nor any form of anything written from BD that says that this Game is meant to be realistic. It is a Visual Novel, it is a Story that the Developer wants to tell. Yes, He could do better with Storytelling and engaging in what the Fans want to see. Yet if he wants to tell his Story, then let him and if it isn't smth you like or is smth that you don't want to support then fine. I always like to think of these Storys as Fantasy Storys. I go at them as they didn't happen in anything Reallife related and see them as a form of Fiction unless discribed otherwise. What I also saw a couple of times is things like "sexy time" with Melinda & Co.. It's against the TOS of Patreon as far as I know. If it comes back with a Patch, I too will be one of the first to get it, but rn it isn't anything that's happening any time soon.

As far as I know, it's his first Game, cut him some slack on Storytelling etc.

BD is trying, thats what matters. If people want to have a Realistic Story, either go play smth else, or make your own so you can tell your own Story and see how hard it is to make smth like this. I want to see you keeping it fresh and updated every 2-4 Weeks without hearing any complaints about Update Size, Time it took, how Realistic it is and how the Models/Renders look.

That's all from me for now. I might have left out some things, but that is probably caused by how long I've been awake (close to 24 Hours) and I've become tired.

I'd love to have a Discussion about my Opinion if People want to.

Good Night
Welcome to the beginning of the ride. Almost everyone here has been where you are currently at one point. Enjoy it, and check in with us in 8-12 months to see how you're feeling.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Between the Brubru that stayed beyond reasonable duration,
The chance of Half Life Alyx 2 or episode 3 getting released before the basketball game ingame,
Innecesary big black censor on the MC's head when is obvious if you check the games in this forum that people doesn't care if the face of the MC is not "The David" from Michelangelo.
The spam of duck face on everyone when they're smiling even if BD tried to show that each girl has their own personality.

Is taking this game from a favorite to a trainwreck.

Yes the basketball could be delayed... if the devs hasn't set the incoming game already with the Principal eager for attention (like instead having a few more practice games between the team before even considering showing off to the others schools)

Honestly i'm currently having more fun reading the posts than the game itself

Last edited:

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
Are you sure you posted that in the correct thread?
Yes I did. :mad:

exactly my thought xD

-Girls who know MC for a couple of minutes jump on his dick in a heartbeat (totally relatable)

-characters we don´t even know are buddy buddy with mc cuz hey... it´s getting explained in the rework we´re still waiting for

-character models just change midstory cuz braindead can´t even remember how the characters look after doing almost nothing for 2 years

-black boxes to hide MC´s face (probably cuz we didn´t have sex with our alter ego yet ;) )

And don´t even get me started about the "story"
Dude, You don't like the game then don't play it.. Easy as that. And braindead? Sounds like your butthurt because the game didn't go your way.

I too am waiting for MC to go balls deep in Harper. I hope it leads up to that. Harper is one of my favorite characters in the game.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

idk if its just me that I see that most of these comments seem to be "hateing" or are primarily focused on the Bad that has happend with the Dev and this Game. What I think is firstly: at least it is getting updated, yes, not as frequently as we'd all like but at least he is trying. Do we all know what he needs to deal with outside of the Development of this Game 100% of the Time? What I also don't understand is people saying "girls aren't realistic, story isn't realistic". I don't remember seeing either a Realistic Tag nor any form of anything written from BD that says that this Game is meant to be realistic. It is a Visual Novel, it is a Story that the Developer wants to tell. Yes, He could do better with Storytelling and engaging in what the Fans want to see. Yet if he wants to tell his Story, then let him and if it isn't smth you like or is smth that you don't want to support then fine. I always like to think of these Storys as Fantasy Storys. I go at them as they didn't happen in anything Reallife related and see them as a form of Fiction unless discribed otherwise. What I also saw a couple of times is things like "sexy time" with Melinda & Co.. It's against the TOS of Patreon as far as I know. If it comes back with a Patch, I too will be one of the first to get it, but rn it isn't anything that's happening any time soon.

BD is trying, thats what matters. If people want to have a Realistic Story, either go play smth else, or make your own so you can tell your own Story and see how hard it is to make smth like this. I want to see you keeping it fresh and updated every 2-4 Weeks without hearing any complaints about Update Size, Time it took, how Realistic it is and how the Models/Renders look.

That's all from me for now. I might have left out some things, but that is probably caused by how long I've been awake (close to 24 Hours) and I've become tired.

Good Night
Of course you are going to get some hate. Most of the people in this thread are not happy about what has been happening with the development of the game. How could they be it's broken promise after broken promise with a bullshit excuse time after time.

As far as the realism of the game. I will say it has probably the best premise for a harem game I have seen. Superstar athlete good guy with an open minded girlfriend who realizes that tons of women are going to throw themselves at him because not only is he a decent person but he will be rich and famous. I liked that concept.

However the story has jumped the shark so many times it might as well have a ramp on it's back. I'd say BD is a fucking idiot but he's getting paid incredibly well for producing more excuses then renders so he might be a genius.

One positive to the last update is I finally see a bit of progress with Skye. So if this game gets another update before I die, I might get to see what I've been waiting a couple years to see.

datguy0115

Feb 21, 2021

Good Night
In order to understand why people are reacting the way they are reacting here, you will have to read the last 200 pages rather than the 5-6 that were written in the last week alone.

I thought the same as you, but in February 2020 when the 2000 render update was first announced. Since then it's been nothing but excuses, delays, more excuses and more delays, and to make a complete fool of himself at the end, he also admits that most of the current update was already done a long time ago. In other words, after 3 years of waiting, and many of us supporting him financially for a long time, we got a little more than half of an update that was already ready in February 2020.

Just think about how this update was communicated. "Hey, I've got 2500 renders ready that I'm going to release exactly on [date]...", "Hey, it's me again. I'm only going to release 1700 renders because of [excuse]...", "Hey, here it is the promised 1200 render update... I'll give you the rest at some point".

What then made it even more frustrating (at least for me) is that all this time was not used to continue the good foundation for a harem game, but to completely mess up the story because BD thought it was a good idea to base chapter 2 on changes in chapter 1, which were never implemented and based on his "roadmap" won't come anytime soon.

So you have to have a little indulgence with the people who have followed the game since the beginning, had fun with it and hoped it would continue as well as it started.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017

Good Night
Like others have said already, I and most likely the majority of people in this thread aren't here because we smelled a dead horse we could put our sticks to work at, but because at some point we were excited about this game.

BD was transparent, communicative and put out a lot of updates consistently. The story was never a literary wonder, but it was decent and had (at least for me) enough meat on it with things like Ethans' past, and how it was intertwined with that of the people he met in the beginning, to be more interesting than just filler between sex scenes.

I am genuinely convinced, that BD really just dabbled a little as a hobby, was overwhelmed by the success and that combined with personal issues he had was the starting step to what we have now.

I wrote it before, some time ago - I kept supporting him for quite some time - devs should be able to get sick or have a vacation without losing money, especially if they do what we want and take the risk of doing so full time.

BUT. If you do it full time, it stops being a hobby, if you take the money, you start having certain obligations - even if it's not a traditional job and no one can force you to do X amount of work in Y amount of time.
One reason why I never entertained the idea of taking money for my steam mods when Steam introduced that idea. I didn't want to feel like I owed my time to someone, it would have stopped being a relaxing hobby.

Creative people often seem more prone to mental issues. Everyone can have them and everyone reacts differently to them. So pointing and saying that ABC handled it better doesn't help in any capacity.
BUT even though he paused pledges a lot in the beginning (a reason why a lot of people were very sympathetic in the beginning), I was paying him sick leave for more than a year. At some point, you have to be able to put yourself together.

I can't just sit here for two years telling my employer 'But I'm trying' without any result, just for then giving him an update with the info that the stuff delaying it for those two years will come later, and this was ready for 1.5 years already.

I don't know if BD is still legit, if this is all the result of some real mental ISSUES, or if he learned somewhere during the last two years that he can have the same money with just writing prose (excuses) for the most part.
On a personal level, I don't wish him any ill and am mostly disappointed. But then we have WVM and him handling this thing.
I'm disappointed in him and not only for his most prominent actions in the last two years, but due to me stepping back and the game stepping back so to say I can see a lot of stuff clearer now, that already itched me before, but I was too close to to really notice/give full weight to.

Most of them related to his self proclaimed Contrarianism, also called stupidity (see above Fun Shaundi )
A duck face here or there? OK - but they got more the more people mentioned that they weren't their favorite expression.
I'm more into petite girls and with every update a lot of the LIs - regardless of their frame in the beginning - started to 'grow'.
Clients were initially supposed to be ways to give Patrons something to influence that occurred once and then vanished in the shadows - but now they all bleed into the main story. The first 2 hands full of girls felt like they had a personality and story, then we got rainbow colors and girls we didn't know running naked through our house ...

While every excuse we get in itself is something I could understand - in sum, they show you something smelly is going on there.
There was a list posted sometime back, can't find it, but someone else might have a link?

Last edited:

DarkBolle

Nov 4, 2018
While waiting to see what happens in the next few days (the run up to March 20th for the promised planned second part of the update), it's interesting to see a number of posts from accounts that have apparently been around for 5 years but have a post count of 5 or less...and all of them are extremely cheerleader-like in tone. What a coincidence...
Just because I have an Account on here doesn't mean I need to write under every Game I see/download and play if I choose not to.
My Account was made so I could download games, not to write 1000s of Comments.

Welcome to the beginning of the ride. Almost everyone here has been where you are currently at one point. Enjoy it, and check in with us in 8-12 months to see how you're feeling.
I've actually been playing this Game since 2021. The Difference is that I didn't follow every single thing he did these past 3 Years. I'm not a Patreon Subscriber so I don't see updates on that. I only go on here, see if there is an Update, if there is none, sad, but okay and keep going with my Day. And if there is an Update, I download it and Enjoy the Update Content.

Of course you are going to get some hate. Most of the people in this thread are not happy about what has been happening with the development of the game. How could they be it's broken promise after broken promise with a bullshit excuse time after time.

As far as the realism of the game. I will say it has probably the best premise for a harem game I have seen. Superstar athlete good guy with an open minded girlfriend who realizes that tons of women are going to throw themselves at him because not only is he a decent person but he will be rich and famous. I liked that concept.

However the story has jumped the shark so many times it might as well have a ramp on it's back. I'd say BD is a fucking idiot but he's getting paid incredibly well for producing more excuses then renders so he might be a genius.

One positive to the last update is I finally see a bit of progress with Skye. So if this game gets another update before I die, I might get to see what I've been waiting a couple years to see.
Okay, that's something I can get behind (the Opinion I mean). Like I said before, I don't follow everything he does on Patreon and what he promises or not, but if it's like that then I can understand some People being upset with BD. I too like the Concept of the Game and hope it doesn't get abandoned like other Games. I'd like to ask what some of these Moments where that jumped a Shark for you personly if you can remember some of them so I could understand a bit more.

In order to understand why people are reacting the way they are reacting here, you will have to read the last 200 pages rather than the 5-6 that were written in the last week alone.

I thought the same as you, but in February 2020 when the 2000 render update was first announced. Since then it's been nothing but excuses, delays, more excuses and more delays, and to make a complete fool of himself at the end, he also admits that most of the current update was already done a long time ago. In other words, after 3 years of waiting, and many of us supporting him financially for a long time, we got a little more than half of an update that was already ready in February 2020.

Just think about how this update was communicated. "Hey, I've got 2500 renders ready that I'm going to release exactly on [date]...", "Hey, it's me again. I'm only going to release 1700 renders because of [excuse]...", "Hey, here it is the promised 1200 render update... I'll give you the rest at some point".

What then made it even more frustrating (at least for me) is that all this time was not used to continue the good foundation for a harem game, but to completely mess up the story because BD thought it was a good idea to base chapter 2 on changes in chapter 1, which were never implemented and based on his "roadmap" won't come anytime soon.

So you have to have a little indulgence with the people who have followed the game since the beginning, had fun with it and hoped it would continue as well as it started.
I can see why people are reacting the way they are reacting now a bit better because of you. I understand that broken promises like these are troublesome for the Followers. Even then saying it was ready since February 2020 is another hurtful thing to know because we got the Content from 2020 in 2023.

Like others have said already, I and most likely the majority of people in this thread aren't here because we smelled a dead horse we could put our sticks to work at, but because at some point we were excited about this game.

BD was transparent, communicative and put out a lot of updates consistently. The story was never a literary wonder, but it was decent and had (at least for me) enough meat on it with things like Ethans' past, and how it was intertwined with that of the people he met in the beginning, to be more interesting than just filler between sex scenes.

I am genuinely convinced, that BD really just dabbled a little as a hobby, was overwhelmed by the success and that combined with personal issues he had was the starting step to what we have now.

I wrote it before, some time ago - I kept supporting him for quite some time - devs should be able to get sick or have a vacation without losing money, especially if they do what we want and take the risk of doing so full time.

BUT. If you do it full time, it stops being a hobby, if you take the money, you start having certain obligations - even if it's not a traditional job and no one can force you to do X amount of work in Y amount of time.
One reason why I never entertained the idea of taking money for my steam mods when Steam introduced that idea. I didn't want to feel like I owed my time to someone, it would have stopped being a relaxing hobby.

Creative people often seem more prone to mental issues. Everyone can have them and everyone reacts differently to them. So pointing and saying that ABC handled it better doesn't help in any capacity.
BUT even though he paused pledges a lot in the beginning (a reason why a lot of people were very sympathetic in the beginning), I was paying him sick leave for more than a year. At some point, you have to be able to put yourself together.

I can't just sit here for two years telling my employer 'But I'm trying' without any result, just for then giving him an update with the info that the stuff delaying it for those two years will come later, and this was ready for 1.5 years already.

I don't know if BD is still legit, if this is all the result of some real mental ISSUES, or if he learned somewhere during the last two years that he can have the same money with just writing prose (excuses) for the most part.
On a personal level, I don't wish him any ill and am mostly disappointed. But then we have WVM and him handling this thing.
I'm disappointed in him and not only for his most prominent actions in the last two years, but due to me stepping back and the game stepping back so to say I can see a lot of stuff clearer now, that already itched me before, but I was too close to to really notice/give full weight to.

Most of them related to his self proclaimed Contrarianism, also called stupidity (see above Fun Shaundi )
A duck face here or there? OK - but they got more the more people mentioned that they weren't their favorite expression.
I'm more into petite girls and with every update a lot of the LIs - regardless of their frame in the beginning - started to 'grow'.
Clients were initially supposed to be ways to give Patrons something to influence that occurred once and then vanished in the shadows - but now they all bleed into the main story. The first 2 hands full of girls felt like they had a personality and story, then we got rainbow colors and girls we didn't know running naked through our house ...

While every excuse we get in itself is something I could understand - in sum, they show you something smelly is going on there.
There was a list posted sometime back, can't find it, but someone else might have a link?
I don't know if he does this Full-Time and if he does I understand what you mean with "certain Obligations" that he has.
I understand you all a bit more because of your Comment so thank you.

To all of you that commented, I understand why you are reacting the way you are reacting a bit better now.
I will wait and see if there is an Update to the Game in 2 Days, 1 Week, 1 Month or even a Year, and if there isn't, then there isn't. What I think People is hurting the most rn is these broken promises and the slow Progress that is made over the Years.
Like I said, I don't keep track on everything he does, says and promises so I don't have that feeling of distrust that People are having over these Years.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I've actually been playing this Game since 2021. The Difference is that I didn't follow every single thing he did these past 3 Years. I'm not a Patreon Subscriber so I don't see updates on that. I only go on here, see if there is an Update, if there is none, sad, but okay and keep going with my Day. And if there is an Update, I download it and Enjoy the Update Content.

Okay, that's something I can get behind (the Opinion I mean). Like I said before, I don't follow everything he does on Patreon and what he promises or not, but if it's like that then I can understand some People being upset with BD. I too like the Concept of the Game and hope it doesn't get abandoned like other Games. I'd like to ask what some of these Moments where that jumped a Shark for you personly if you can remember some of them so I could understand a bit more.

I can see why people are reacting the way they are reacting now a bit better because of you. I understand that broken promises like these are troublesome for the Followers. Even then saying it was ready since February 2020 is another hurtful thing to know because we got the Content from 2020 in 2023.

I don't know if he does this Full-Time and if he does I understand what you mean with "certain Obligations" that he has.
I understand you all a bit more because of your Comment so thank you.

To all of you that commented, I understand why you are reacting the way you are reacting a bit better now.
I will wait and see if there is an Update to the Game in 2 Days, 1 Week, 1 Month or even a Year, and if there isn't, then there isn't. What I think People is hurting the most rn is these broken promises and the slow Progress that is made over the Years.
Like I said, I don't keep track on everything he does, says and promises so I don't have that feeling of distrust that People are having over these Years.
I'm of the same opinion. The part that really annoys me, is that every day, I come back to this thread only to find a few more thread pages of toxicity aimed at BD, so any real updates (reposts from Patreon) get missed entirely. Given that this thread has grown to 2732 pages at this point, I would estimate 90-95% of these posts/pages are toxic-laden critiques of BD's behavior and lack of updates. No wonder BD stopped posting here.

And I don't care if you think Mackenzie is a real person or a fictional character created as a "buffer" against the crowd, and unless there's hard evidence of either (not speculation), I'm going to assume this is a real person.

If the newest update comes, great, I'll play it. If it doesn't, I have hundreds of other updated VNs/games to take up my time until the update comes along.

If you're supporting BD on Patreon or Subscribestar, and you're still in the critical crowd, nobody's forcing you to support BD with money. Just drop your subscription/membership until you feel comfortable giving them money again. Take it as a lesson learned and a loss for now.

If you're NOT giving BD any money, just drop it. You've probably already said your thing countless times already. You're complaining about something you're getting for free, and that you have to wait to get more of it for free. Just wait for it. It comes out when it comes out. If you keep complaining, you're just adding to the noise at this point.

Sep 16, 2021
I'm of the same opinion. The part that really annoys me, is that every day, I come back to this thread only to find a few more thread pages of toxicity aimed at BD, so any real updates (reposts from Patreon) get missed entirely.
The delay patreon posts are never missed, we don’t miss a chance to laugh at his newest excuse

The Braindrop simps are flooding in right now

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Here's what I can remember off the top of my head about the first 10 days of the game. He found his estranged mother, sister and childhood best friend. Plus all the other people that are just somehow all connected to his past. He was almost kidnapped by a teammate. Uncovered their plot to get rid of him and have the team fail for gambling purposes. Got in a brawl and thrown in jail. Had those teammates and the dean removed. Changed houses 3 times now. Became a prostitute to impregnate rich women. Still had time to fuck 20-30 different women. Oh and there's a fucking princess in the basement. :rolleyes:

I'm sure I've missed some stuff but that should do. Like I said the concept for the game was good and strangely I don't even mind the princess that much. At this point it's on par with where the story has been going. Everywhere all at once. I believe BD had an idea for a game, but never fleshed out where it was going other than meet lots of women, fuck them all, live happily ever after. He never bothered to figure out where his story was going to go and how it was going to get there.

it became popular to fast because he kept putting updates out every week or two. Great for getting supporters not so much for leaving him time to figure shit out. Now we are where we are in part I believe because he doesn't know where to go.

Feb 29, 2020
Here's what I can remember off the top of my head about the first 10 days of the game. He found his estranged mother, sister and childhood best friend. Plus all the other people that are just somehow all connected to his past. He was almost kidnapped by a teammate. Uncovered their plot to get rid of him and have the team fail for gambling purposes. Got in a brawl and thrown in jail. Had those teammates and the dean removed. Changed houses 3 times now. Became a prostitute to impregnate rich women. Still had time to fuck 20-30 different women. Oh and there's a fucking princess in the basement. :rolleyes:

I'm sure I've missed some stuff but that should do. Like I said the concept for the game was good and strangely I don't even mind the princess that much. At this point it's on par with where the story has been going. Everywhere all at once. I believe BD had an idea for a game, but never fleshed out where it was going other than meet lots of women, fuck them all, live happily ever after. He never bothered to figure out where his story was going to go and how it was going to get there.

it became popular to fast because he kept putting updates out every week or two. Great for getting supporters not so much for leaving him time to figure shit out. Now we are where we are in part I believe because he doesn't know where to go.
I agree with you, he doesn't know where to go with the story, so he keeps adjusting other things like the "design" of the house, the damn basketball game, and that's why he ends up delaying game updates, he doesn't know how to move the story forward.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I don't think people are purposely going out of my way to be negative, it's just the result of disappointing updates and undelivered promises. I will say that at the very least I liked the Skye progress this update. I think he'd get some goodwill back if he dumped all those random sluts he's been adding and focuses on the core harem. Push the family members to the side since they don't really contribute much, give Harper her much needed dicking, etc. Just basically have some kind of character roadmap instead of adding a dozen new random girls every update.

Pic below is like 1/3 of MC's current harem minus the obvious three and yet I don't even remember half of their names because they just fly in and out of the story at random. I can't believe I'm saying this in a harem porn game but there's too many fucking girls.

wvm.png

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
The delay patreon posts are never missed, we don’t miss a chance to laugh at his newest excuse
And that's where the toxic part comes in. BD comes with an excuse, 20+ people pile on to laugh and make toxic comments about why BD is a terrible person for making excuses. Like I said, if you're tired of the excuses, stop paying money to him, and move on to something else.

The Braindrop simps are flooding in right now
I don't consider myself a simp, but reading all the toxic comments is getting tiring. The "anti-fan" crowd, you might say. Also, roasting someone is only funny if the target is receptive of being roasted. Otherwise, it's just bullying with a different name.

I think it's more like he didn't think it properly through. I imagine he had a rough outline of what he wanted to happen, but miscalculated how much time it might take out of the day (both in the story and the time it would take to render and code everything that was going to happen). Also, as time went on, he probably realized that too much was happening in just the span of less than the first couple of weeks, which is likely the reason for remaking the story to stretch out the time span (fewer things happening all at once).

I think it's more like BD put out updates so often when he had less going on in his life, and powered on through. Eventually, real life and stress is going to catch up with you, along with the fact (I assume) of what happened with his family life, and he didn't handle that well. As stress in your job piles on (which is essentially what WVM became for BD), you get less motivated to actually do work, but doing less work is also a strain on your conscience, since to feel an obligation to meet the goals of your paying fans/supporters. Failing to meet those goals puts more stress on you and a further strain on your conscience, and it becomes a vicious circle.

Toxic comments in this thread, on his Patreon/Subscribestar, and on his Discord usually don't help; BD knows people are talking shit about him, and that puts another strain on his mental health, which is what I assume is one of the main reasons Mackenzie came into the picture, as an attempt to have a virtual buffer, so BD could focus more on getting mentally better, as well as work on WVM and promised perks to each subscriber tier with less direct pressure.

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
I always like to think of these Storys as Fantasy Storys. I go at them as they didn't happen in anything Reallife related and see them as a form of Fiction unless discribed otherwise.
The problem is not that the story is unrealistic. The problem is that a largely grounded story of a star athlete getting lots of tail (realistic, actually!) has now added ninjas, the mob, a secret cult vying for control of the university/city and a refugee princess living in your basement (not to mention the most progressive college basketball team in history; almost all gay with the first transwoman in competitive college basketball). This is not a problem because it is fantastic but because it is deeply stupid and has a tendency to detract from the actual plot people are actually invested in related to the actual characters.

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
I can't believe I'm saying this in a harem porn game but there's too many fucking girls.
I think it was one of the 2022 updates when there's a long scene with...one of the blondes. She says she has something really important about their relationship to tell MC but she wants to tell him after she calms down. My immediate thought was, "Well, that's a plot point that is never going anywhere given the other 30-50 girls in the harem, the subplots and the basketball." There's just too much stuff jammed into this game. Even if we were getting regular updates it would still be taking years between one-on-one interactions with the same girl. It is genuinely insane.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes