DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
Fucking piece of shit motherfuck. why isn't Cedey a Lover? Make her fucking step sister then when you make the game, don't pull this shit. She's one of the hotter ones.

Same with Azel. FFS she's not even blood related to the MC. Fucking piece of shit garbage frustrating game.

Nothing worse than dangling hot and caring girls in front of the player that you can't romance.

miyu-

Oct 28, 2020
Brutal truth? Most comments I've seen around here speak about BD as if he's a garbage person, as if he had deliberately swindled thousands of people, leading them on, and then run away with their money.

I'm just saying BD took on a development cycle early on that turned out to be unsustainable in the long run, yet people expect him to stick to the unsustainable cycle, no matter the strain on his physical and mental health.

Also, if being a decent human being, and treating people with some common human decency is comparable to being a "snowflake" and/or a "soy boy", there's something terribly wrong with the world...
I don't think the development cycle itself is the issue, at least for me. It's quite common for some AVNs to have a somewhat large development cycle so I think people are used to it.

The issue is the amount of unfulfilled promises. If it was one or two, people would understand. Shit happens, nobody is immune to it. But when most promises aren't fulfilled, it is plausible that many begin to doubt the things he says. These doubts eventually become frustrations and the situation reaches this point.

In the end, the only one who can reverse this situation is BD himself, but he's clearly not doing a good job at it. At least he finally released someting, maybe this is what was needed for things to change.

Feb 29, 2020
Brutal truth? Most comments I've seen around here speak about BD as if he's a garbage person, as if he had deliberately swindled thousands of people, leading them on, and then run away with their money.

I'm just saying BD took on a development cycle early on that turned out to be unsustainable in the long run, yet people expect him to stick to the unsustainable cycle, no matter the strain on his physical and mental health.

Also, if being a decent human being, and treating people with some common human decency is comparable to being a "snowflake" and/or a "soy boy", there's something terribly wrong with the world...
Don't try to be the devil's advocate. It's not our fault that Braindrop keeps not fulfilling its own promises, in fact, today is the last day of the release date of this next update that will contain HALF of the basketball game, let's see if it will fulfill that promise or will throw another excuse for the delay of the update.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Don't try to be the devil's advocate. It's not our fault that Braindrop keeps not fulfilling its own promises, in fact, today is the last day of the release date of this next update that will contain HALF of the basketball game, let's see if it will fulfill that promise or will throw another excuse for the delay of the update.
if my memory serves me right BD said at the end of last year that the next update will contain the basketball game and a part of the aftermatch content when they go on that trip together with that group that willabelle mentioned (forgot the name).
all of that was before he had the absurd idea to remodell that house.
so all in all every thing that was said is a broken promise and how i see it he never fullfilled his own plans even one time.
and the last few month just showed that he did not told the truth about the amount of work he put on himself.
it is more like he had made a minimal effort to work on his game and since the end of january 2023 when the last delay happend he had next to nothing to show and put on a show again to show selfpity,and since then he tried to go overboard to make some content and could not make the basketball match anymore.

Reactions: Tomás Turbando

jayPitt412

Jan 21, 2020

You either haven't been here for long or haven't been paying attention. He has 100% delayed, excused, ghosted, failed to meet deadlines (set by himself) and failed to meet promises for the last 2.5 years. The 2k plus renders and exhibition game are indeed the very same ones from over 2 years ago. That sir is swindling people out of their money. Complain or critique on his Patreon, you get booted and your comment is deleted. Don't need possible new Patreon subs seeing the bad publicity. I mean what would happen to his free paycheck. His poor, innocent hamster wouldn't be able to have the life saving liver transplant without it

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
View attachment 2482204
I was actually hoping that the rest of the "uber-giga-mega-2500+renders-update" will be released at some point, but seeing this shit? nah, we can put abandoned tag on this one..
Before it was March 20th, now it's March 23rd. That's for a measly 650 renders and 8 animations. And just one detail, these 650 apparently contain half the basketball game, and probably the March 26th date will also be delayed. What a clusterfuck.

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
Before it was March 20th, now it's March 23rd. That's for a measly 650 renders and 8 animations. And just one detail, these 650 apparently contain half the basketball game, and probably the March 26th date will also be delayed. What a clusterfuck.
To his credit, it says that the rest of the day will be included in the update. But yeah, we all know by now what release dates mean to BD.. Rest of day 32 - 650 renders 8 animations - March 23rd 2025 :HideThePain:

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Well, according to this no, because it says that 23 is the rest of day 32 and then day 33. Unless they are playing really late and the game will have midnight halftime xd

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Toxic comments in this thread, on his Patreon/Subscribestar, and on his Discord usually don't help; BD knows people are talking shit about him, and that puts another strain on his mental health, which is what I assume is one of the main reasons Mackenzie came into the picture, as an attempt to have a virtual buffer, so BD could focus more on getting mentally better, as well as work on WVM and promised perks to each subscriber tier with less direct pressure.
If you constantly make promises and fail to deliver, people are going to clown on you. If you cry about how hard your life is while making loads of money you don't deserve, people are going to clown on you. If you pretend to be stressed while doing absolutely nothing, people are going to clown on you.

Some people suffer from actual mental issues and they don't get the luxury of having people throw money at them for years while they sit at home and cry about it. Real people suffering from real problems get over it and go to work anyways. I'm not going to coddle an adult man who can't do his job properly because he feels bad.

-------0-

Aug 1, 2021
So glad I canceled my patreon per example on the 12th he said tomorrow 13th 1700 renders+25 animations, 13th he released 1292renders +17animations, now it's this story, the thing is, if he thinks he can't deliver just say it, don't hide it, and then he drops the bomb, every time he is being like this. After all of this people have the right to comment.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes