Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
I'll stand by this game... still one of the best out there. It's not going fast, but it's got qualities most others don't. Dev can take as much time as he needs. I am a bit concerned that the MC's face gets blacked out... I mean, in most shots, it's first person, easy enough to handle. But it's just so jarring when it pops up with a big black rectangle. I really don't care if he has a face that doesn't look exactly how I imagine it. I'd just go with a face and be done with it. Keep it hidden 95% of the time, and nobody would care either.

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
what i am really at odds with is her persistant pushing to increase his harem it really got annoying over time you reject someone you dislike but she asks again and again...
I know this is a harem game but I just did a playthrough where I only got with Nat (and Jamie and Shauna of course) to see if there's any difference. Jamie actually feels flattered that you reject all the girls for one scene in class. I thought I'd get a secret path, like deep down she's just insecure and was worried he'd leave her if she didn't start the harem thing. But she goes right back to slinging the MC's dick at every girl that walks by. I'll hang on to this path though, never know what migh happen since Shauna doesn't seem as into it as Jamie.

Jamie is straight up not having a good time in this playthrough and it's kind weird there's no point that she's like "Man, you really don't want to sleep around, do you?"

Jan 14, 2023
Jamie is straight up not having a good time in this playthrough and it's kind weird there's no point that she's like "Man, you really don't want to sleep around, do you?"
Jamie is actually the MC with a huge NTR fetish. The black square is a metaphor for the tragic reality she is in a coma from a drunk-driver hitting her car on December 23rd, 2018 and the entire story is fantasy: as many have noted, no such man can exist and no such social structure could ever happen. It is all Jamie's fantasy. Jamie is actually a 引きこもり who has never spoken to any of her class. You, the player, take on the role of fulfilling this impossible task of making her dreams come true without knowing that: it can never be realized; it can never be fulfilled. Thirty women? A hundred? A thousand? The game will end as you, the player, give into ennui and exhaustion from time dilation satisfying sixty women a day and attempting to keep hold of Jamie's love fantasy where every single one has a special reason to love the non-existant boyfriend as she slips ever deeper into her coma in her hospital bed.

It will never be enough.

The game ends as Jamie slowly slips away, as Adagio in D Minor plays. Yes, the only music in the game to exist. You, the player, realise what you have just played, and reach enlightenment: there were no sounds, because she could not hear the Choir in Heaven. The duck-faces were not duck-faces, they were Jamie's warped Mind as her consciousness slipped away and she entered the Light. All Lesbians Go To Heaven and see loving and happy smiles in all those they meet.

You have experienced the greatest Lesbian NTR game ever to exist, unknowingly. Because you're a misogynist who never understood the metaphor: you are that Angel sent to carry Jamie home. And so, sexless and androgenous: God plays Dice and has a sense of humor. There was never a penis: it was the bridge to Heaven that your Mind made into flesh as Jamie's light faded.

Sorry, that should have been in spoiler tags.

If you do not get the joke yet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
In the Futa/trans option does Jamie get fucked by Shauna ?
Not yet but maybe he's working his way up to that? It's hard to tell, Jamie and Shauna barely kissed last update and there's clearly an intended path for them to fool around more. I'd say it's probably eventually going to be an option but seeing the glacial pace of the game I won't be holding my breath for it.
I don’t think so. You’d probably have too many people crying ntr if that happened
But yeah BD does seem more hesitant than most game devs to include anything that could even slightly be considered ntr without asking the player 20 times "are you really sure you want to see that??". I get it, it must be annoying as a game dev if you don't see the problem with a bit of fooling around but weird possessive waifu-type players scream at you the second any other person than the MC even looks at one of the LIs.
I actually think that in this case BD himself is kind of uncomfortable with the idea and will only include these things because people ask for it. Same with penis-play with Shauna. We had the option for that in an earlier scene but in this update, nothing? Why not?

Last edited:
Reactions: tricky17

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
When Shauna said she doesn't take good pictures I really thought it would be funny if her thumb was over his face.. Though with cellphone shots that's a bit hard to screw up but was easy to do when cameras were just cameras :)
That would be too easy, right? The same with the handstand. He knows how he could do it properly, but he doesn't want to. He wants to fuck up everyone. Maybe because it gives him a reason to delay the next update, maybe just because everyone hated in on the Harper story, and now he needs to do his contrarian thing.

handstand.png

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I'm starting a new game and after the MC moves, do we ever get to see Alexis (besides text message)?

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
On one hand, these games look simple but there is a lot to them. The art is most of it, the writing has to be at least good enough to keep your attention and be understandable (some games are just brutal in this regard).

On one hand, Braindrop has made a very good AVN, not perfect, and I still do not understand some of the choices and the art direction (girls looking like ducks, sliders out of proportion, some character models (Jamie, others) are just plain ugly and definitely not attractive). It was not done for realism, either, as Jamie is said to be beautiful and sexy. Most games have every girl looking like a 7-9, which is far from realistic.

On the other hand, Braindrop has promised much and underdelivered more and more often lately. Especially promising a big event, like a basketball game in an AVN about a popular basketball player, and then not even including it! If I was making one of these games, I would likely have the next chapter complete/near complete before I released the chapter before it. This way if I said I was coming out with the next update on April 5th (birthday of my son, used as an example), it would happen unless something drastic happened to me or someone else major working on the project.

I used to make custom ROMS for the HTC EVO phone (Azrael X was the name of my ROM), and my ROM was pretty popular on XDA developers (I actually ran into people I met who were using my ROM, which was pretty cool!) When a new version would come out, I would have it done usually a week or two before release (unless it was a very small update). This gave me time to test it and make sure everything was working before release. I NEVER overpromised and was late with a release. If I said it was coming out on April 5th, it would be ready to go by April 1st. My point of bringing that up, it is not impossible to meet deadlines but you should never say, "Hey, in one month you are going to have <this and that>, I hope you enjoy it!" Then, when that month comes around, crickets or a small update containing nothing of the sort!

Writers block, big or bad life events, disagreements or issues with team members (artists, writer, etc.), lack of ideas where to go with the story, legal problems, general laziness, and etc. These are all reasons for delays in AVN games, but Braindrop needs to realize the importance of not constantly disappointing their fans and supporters. NEVER a good idea to do that and especially to have that reputation, which they seem to be start to earn.

Even when successful, you only continue being successful when you are supported and keep the product delivered to those who can very much make or break you.

Reactions: ahugase

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thought I'd try this again, even though I'm not sure I remember why I quit playing it lol (I think it was how every conversation was a motivational speech. It was getting too cringy). Though I'm confused on some stuff. Been a while, so bare with me.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Thought I'd try this again, even though I'm not sure I remember why I quit playing it lol (I think it was how every conversation was a motivational speech. It was getting too cringy). Though I'm confused on some stuff. Been a while, so bare with me.

on man you are for a treat.....gl

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Scamdrop is still lurking here!

His profile recently went to private, and I remember very recently, it was public. So he’s here watching us.

hope he knows how much of a loser scam artist everyone thinks he is
I'm sure he's here just getting ideas on how to fill in that black box for the MC's head. So far I think we have Howard the Duck, Spock Rock, Cabeza Robot, Steve Urkel, and Willem Dafoe as front runners.

Last edited:

miyu-

Oct 28, 2020

BD is reworking the first week of the game. These characters you mentioned were introduced in this rework, but since it hasn't been released yet (and probably won't be for a long time), it ends up being confusing.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
BD is reworking the first week of the game. These characters you mentioned were introduced in this rework, but since it hasn't been released yet (and probably won't be for a long time), it ends up being confusing.
Thanks for that. That's a really weird way to do things. Guess I'll wait for the rework to eventually come out then before trying this again. Appreciate it. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: imaginatus and EJW

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I'm starting a new game and after the MC moves, do we ever get to see Alexis (besides text message)?
damn i dont think so when i remember right there was only a text message from her that she will attend the school too in the future but so far nothing from her (was really a shitty move that she was so far only avaivable on the cheating path) im so far only on the jamie/shauna path and rejected all too see who it will play out but i really liked her and would add her but even when she comes back after all this time (realtime not the ingame month....) i bet she would look totally different and her personality will that of a mobile hole standing around and making a duckface :confused:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes