Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
It's a cropped version of the full. I'm looking for the full one.
It really isn't, his patreon page has the same photo as banner and it shows the same.
If what makes you think that's cropped is the lack of MC's face in it, that's done on purpose.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Can i expect something more then just blowjob / handjob and common fucking? Is main protagonist atleast do something like cunnilingus / facesitting ?
I haven't played any of.5 so I dunno from there but as of day 4 he goes down on at least 2 girls and there is one face sitting scene if you play yer cards right tho a girl sitting on another girls face not the mc's

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
So I tried both versions of Shauna. I thought the trans version story was more interesting but the sex scenes with her balls and dick, just didn't interest me. I would have liked it better if she were in positions where it was hidden like laying on her side with her pulling her panties to hide it before you ass fuck her. During the story when you get asked by the other trans character if you would touch and play with Shaunas dick I think if you choose no it would be a great idea to add different scenes than the original ones. It could also lead to a new discussion with Shauna about it. I could be in a very small minority on this but still a great game and thanks for giving us a choice with Shauna.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So I tried both versions of Shauna. I thought the trans version story was more interesting but the sex scenes with her balls and dick, just didn't interest me. I would have liked it better if she were in positions where it was hidden like laying on her side with her pulling her panties to hide it before you ass fuck her. During the story when you get asked by the other trans character if you would touch and play with Shaunas dick I think if you choose no it would be a great idea to add different scenes than the original ones. It could also lead to a new discussion with Shauna about it. I could be in a very small minority on this but still a great game and thanks for giving us a choice with Shauna.
as you know that is optional because of that, if he were to hide the dick then whats the point of having a shemale/futa ?
i suggest you to mind your post before you get facepalmed by all the community of f95 :ROFLMAO:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Question for Braindrop or anyone who can answer this. I know the release dates will no longer be unannounced after this update but will the release still fall on thrusdays? Or will that be changed too?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
WVM [Day 1-5 v0.5.4.2] [Braindrop] (1.21 gb rar pc source)
380 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
374 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The MC spends the entire game telling her he doesn't care she has a dick for him to suddenly start taking issue with it just because you don't like seeing it would be a major break in his character the whole point of the opening choice is if you choose trans you know what yer getting into

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes