Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
WE ARE GAMERS! WE PLAY GAMES! WE DO NOT HOLD OUT FOR NOTHING!

METEORS COULD BE SHOWERING ANY MINUTE NOW!

Just have some peek a boo .. a little ctrl hold out, some inspection of the cg .. then you can rest
easy. No pressure!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Chill out, big bois! there is nothing wrong about having Yaoi games in any games.
You can have your lover boy cosplay as the futa and eat him too!

Game on! The stars are awaiting your tingly toungues and your tight throathing moans!
you can avoid all that and just bang her

The MC spends the entire game telling her he doesn't care she has a dick for him to suddenly start taking issue with it just because you don't like seeing it would be a major break in his character the whole point of the opening choice is if you choose trans you know what yer getting into
let me clarify that for you or any other, whoever choose shemale they will have to do with seeing her dick, thats the whole point of having her as "shemale" if you dont like that then choose female versión, you are on point about that however the dev will never force the player to suck or touch her dick, that will still be a choice so for those that only want to bang a futa/shemale but dont like touching,sucking etc you can still choose to not do any of that.

wHAT is the point of saying you are not playing this game?
this is a gAming thread for gamers, not for abstinent purists bragging about NOT GAMING!
ur becoming a bully bro :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I am actually impressed by how regularly and quickly this game gets updated, props to the developer. We honestly need to reward more developers like that.

Reactions: DarthMaster

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
wHAT is the point of saying you are not playing this game?
this is a gAming thread for gamers, not for abstinent purists bragging about NOT GAMING!
I don't see a mod tag under yer name so you can't tell us what not to talk about :p even if there was it was still on topic of the game :)

Reactions: NeimadFR

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Y'all can't possibly imagine how hard it is to resist playing these updates... but I think it will be worth waiting for the full release.
I know.I didn't even finish the whole day 4.So I haven't saw the third client.
Don't worry only 100 more hours.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
A new update, a new download. God I love this game. Still playing atm. But is the MC getting a transformation? Every update his dick is smaller. Will MC be a girl when its 0.7? Cause he went from huge to semi average. But ok, story and girl models make up for it ;)

But please, no more man. If girls call him big in this update, you know they are joking.

Looking forward to more of course.

And I am still wondering what the best choice is. Making money or just focusing on your girls.

Last edited:

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
A new update, a new download. God I love this game. Still playing atm. But is the MC getting a transformation? Every update his dick is smaller. Will MC be a girl when its 0.7? Cause he went from huge to semi average. But ok, story and girl models make up for it ;)

But please, no more man. If girls call him big in this update, you know they are joking.

Looking forward to more of course.

And I am still wondering what the best choice is. Making money or just focusing on your girls.
I find it hilarious that the dick can literally be seen getting smaller from the start of the game onwards. Like there is no explanation in game so it's pretty funny.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes