ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
I gotta say this game is a masterpiece so far. I have 2 save files with 1 being MC is a manwhore who fucks any female (and Shauna is female in this one).
The other is the MC is faithful to his girlfriend and Shauna only (Shauna is transgender in this one).
Thinking of starting a new manwhore with Shauna as trans. I think her story is more interesting as a transgender than if she's just a regular female.

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
What's up with the separate download link mentioned under Day 1-4 section? Do I need to extract that first & then the other latest link? Or are the days 1-4 present in the main non-hidden link?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
What's up with the separate download link mentioned under Day 1-4 section? Do I need to extract that first & then the other latest link? Or are the days 1-4 present in the main non-hidden link?
The hidden links are for the complete days 1-4, the unhidden links are for the complete days 1-4 with part of day 5 included. You don't need both. :)

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again ...

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
dang you're fast INTL! I was in the middle of writing the same.

I recognize a worthy opponent when i see one
Truly INTL leap ahead (old slogan but yeah nerd joke :geek:)
I wouldn't want to experience what's inside INTL however :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Truly INTL leap ahead (old slogan but yeah nerd joke :geek:)
I wouldn't want to experience what's inside INTL however :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now see, you missed a great opportunity to create a new Myers-Briggs personality type for TNT (I'm Not Thea Lundgren!'s actual shorthand nickname - Totes Not Thea)

INTL = Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Lecherous - H-Game Enthusiast Personality ;)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Now see, you missed a great opportunity to create a new Myers-Briggs personality type for TNT (I'm Not Thea Lundgren!'s actual shorthand nickname - Totes Not Thea)

INTL = Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Lecherous - H-Game Enthusiast Personality ;)
Trust me, I know it's TNT, that's how I always called him :D
That's the first time I saw someone call him INTL and Intel popped in my head :p

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes