NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
It's just a joke, would be funny to see the reaction though. :KEK:
But no there isn't any plans for anyone to rock no hair currently. But never say never. ;)
Now THAT'S a good saturday render idea, Hairless Nat without warning :ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How many girls with blue eyes we have in the game?
-Azel
-Rachael
-Shauna
-Elizabeth
-Natalie
-Harper
-Zoe
-Rainn
-Ruby
-Willow
-Alexis
-the unknow girl that run social media
-nurse

anymore from the new characters in day 5?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
How many girls with blue eyes we have in the game?
-Azel
-Rachael
-Shauna
-Elizabeth
-Natalie
-Harper
-Zoe
-Rainn
-Ruby
-Willow
-Alexis
-the unknow girl that run social media
-nurse

anymore from the new characters in day 5?
think that's all of them and I haven't heard anything about anyone "new" in day 5 so yea... However I think I kinda dispute Rachael being on the list because after you posted it I sifted through my unrened image folder looking at just about every shot of her and her eyes look green to me albeit dark green with a hint of blue but still green

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
think that's all of them and I haven't heard anything about anyone "new" in day 5 so yea... However I think I kinda dispute Rachael being on the list because after you posted it I sifted through my unrened image folder looking at just about every shot of her and her eyes look green to me albeit dark green with a hint of blue but still green
And someone just told me to add Eden-I don't remember a girl with that name.Is that someone new or the girl that run our social media.
Actress, 3rd Rachael client.
Nice we are getting Megan Fox or Meryl Streep?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
And someone just told me to add Eden-I don't remember a girl with that name.Is that someone new or the girl that run our social media.

Nice we are getting Megan Fox or Meryl Streep?
did you not play day 4 or something? Cuz she in it there was prolly some choice that you said no to if she wasn't for you

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes