jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Without spoiling too much, how many more girls do you plan to add? I know the black girl from the beta's (don't know her name, haven't played them) and I believe you mentioned 2 other new girls to show up in this update? A new braces girl? Any more trans girls? Asian girls? Hispanic/Latina girls etc.?

I'm not really talking about the pregnancy conquest girls, just girls for the harem.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ooo ooo..brain flash...Rich AF couple brings their braces daughter in to be knocked up..she just turned 18 and the parents are mental whack and need her pregnant for cult purposes ...was wild in my head :D

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Who will have pregnancy content from the girls and how will it be implemented in the game? End game slider? Progressive pregnancy trough updates? How about impregnation dirty talk?

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Who will have pregnancy content from the girls and how will it be implemented in the game? End game slider? Progressive pregnancy trough updates? How about impregnation dirty talk?
So I don't get spoilery. I'll just leave it to a vague, most will be impregnable and it will be throughout updates.

TADA!!!!..braces :p i cannot art...so be nice..hmmph
View attachment 503934
I'm going to pretend I never saw this, I'll pretend it was always this :LUL:
Shaunabraces.png

Without spoiling too much, how many more girls do you plan to add? I know the black girl from the beta's (don't know her name, haven't played them) and I believe you mentioned 2 other new girls to show up in this update? A new braces girl? Any more trans girls? Asian girls? Hispanic/Latina girls etc.?

I'm not really talking about the pregnancy conquest girls, just girls for the harem.
No more planned outside of Rachael's business right now. That may change but I won't add many more if it does.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Braindrop out of curiousity, are there some engine limitations for the use of braces? Because, out of memory, I don't remember a single daz character with braces and, I have to admit, on the right character I find them hot.
Lauren the younger sister in Family Venture and Zoey from Forgotten Paradise are 2 brace faced daz characters I can name off the top of my head I think they might even be the same daz model just with different settings

Sep 26, 2018
The main character has some psychology attached to him (quite lot to be fair)
Girls are all different in both aesthetic and personality
You actually manage (in a game that contemplates the harem route) to stick with one girl without having the feeling of "damn I'm missing on something)

Congratulations sir, you probably have developed the best concept of the whole website! Just keep it up!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes