Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So, thats like a post-game celebration orgy? Substitute MC's teammates dicks with Shauna's and Penelope's dicks and we're good to go ;)
That would work. I'd quite like to see is MC-in-Penny-in-Shauna-in-Jamie, all in a row. Perhaps more realistic at this time though would be just MC/Shauna/Jamie. I'd love to see her standing with us behind her fucking her butt, while Jamie kneels in front of her blowing her and fingering her pussy. Add in us kissing her neck/ears or whispering dirty things to her, and it would be great to see her completely overwhelmed.
MC is quite protective of the girls, he was going to murder that one guy when he went to Stacy's ? apartment but he wasn't there. he wouldn't let just anyone do things with the girls.
Not a great example really because he was worried that Ryker might be forcing something with Stacy, pretty much any guy is going to react that way if he thinks a guy might be raping one of his friends.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Gotchas. Ditto to what jamdan was saying. The only kind of group activity I could see in WVM (besides with the harem) that would make sense so far would be if Rachel throws a wife and hubby combo that wants a threesome.

If Braindrop was feeling naughty a scenario like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... where client's hubby is livin' out his dream while MC has fun. (Which again, how the MC has been portrayed so far kind of would be out of character for him since he's been more of the virtuous, all-inclusive, nicer guy instead of a domineering, sadistic, alpha-douche type haha.. I meannn he can't go a day without telling Jamie about everything he's done :p)
Didn't we know that the clients all are single women,except Keyana,that have no time for building a relationship?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Didn't we know that the clients all are single women,except Keyana,that have no time for building a relationship?
That doesn't mean they all will be. Rachael explicitly states she knows women that want kids but they don't want their kids to be like their husbands or said husbands are impotent

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
p36.png

Happy New Year!

I don't have much to report on this week :)
I've already talked about some important changes happening soon in the previous post.
Those changes will take effect on January 10th. (Though the special renders will start Saturday)

I've been getting some solid work done this week. Feels good to be able to give WVM 100% and not worry about my house flooding or about the holidays.

Rachael's client polls will continue tomorrow where we'll dive into her backstory further. (Right now princess has a solid lead so we'll likely be delving further into that.)

Thank you guys for making 2019 the best year of my life. I don't take a single second of this for granted. Just know that I appreciate the hell out of you guys/girls...
And here's to a very productive 2020 for WVM! Big things planned for this upcoming year and I can't wait to show everyone.

<3

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
View attachment 502473

Happy New Year!

I've already talked about some important changes happening soon in the previous post.
Those changes will take effect on January 10th. (Though the special renders will start Saturday)

I've been getting some solid work done this week. Feels good to be able to give WVM 100% and not worry about my house flooding or about the holidays.

Rachael's client polls will continue tomorrow where we'll dive into her backstory further. (Right now princess has a solid lead so we'll likely be delving further into that.)

Thank you guys for making 2019 the best year of my life. I don't take a single second of this for granted. Just know that I appreciate the hell out of you guys/girls...
And here's to a very productive 2020 for WVM! Big things planned for this upcoming year and I can't wait to show everyone.

<3
Always a good day when one of the first things I see is the face of my Goddess smiling at me :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 502473

Happy New Year!

<3
Yeah Zoe definitely have same color eyes as me:)
I have blue eyes too but mine are bit darker than zoe's
Start to drink.You need to water them down.

Last edited:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I'm a member of the Cult of Bailey and Krypt is the High Priest of our cult he was just informing me that I spoke the Goddess Bailey name and a way he didn't like and if I did it again his going to kill me....that's are High Priest :D lol

Also another thing I'm a her not an him....:p

GLORY TO THE GODDESS BAILEY !!!!!!
View attachment 502930
The Krypt Angel

I love yall and the cult.

But I love the idea too of someone who just picked up the game/started playing it for the first time, comes to this thread, sees the cult, and is like..

iunderstandnothing.gif

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
The Krypt Angel

I love yall and the cult.

But I love the idea too of someone who just picked up the game/started playing it for the first time, comes to this thread, sees the cult, and is like..

View attachment 502955
Yeah I've thought about that myself.
But in all honesty I like the cult stuff. It's just fun. There's been a few times people took it too seriously but even then they were joking around.
It adds a different vibe and the cult members are usually very kind to put their cult talks behind spoilers so they're easy to move past if you don't want to read them.

Beats talk of the dreaded three letter n word, futa arguments, and people randomly bringing up Nat's hairstyle constantly by a fucking mile. :LUL:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But in all honesty I like the cult stuff. It's just fun. There's been a few times people took it too seriously but even then they were joking around.
It adds a different vibe and the cult members are usually very kind to put their cult talks behind spoilers so they're easy to move past if you don't want to read them.

Beats talk of the dreaded three letter n word, futa arguments, and people randomly bringing up Nat's hairstyle constantly by a fucking mile. :LUL:
Any plans for a girl with no hair?Like Jessica from Dreaming of Dana.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017

Nah I'm with you. I'm all for fun, discussing the game, keeping it light hearted, not kink bashing each other to death, etc like so many other threads around here are like. As a developer you gotta love it too that people enjoy the game and keep it fun around here (y)

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Made for a renderoff in ThunderRob's discord.
Don't open if you don't like space... also futa.
If you're too sensitive to see a penis on a woman then don't click. :HideThePain:
With all of those extra renders you should do a cheesy sci-fi parody game (or as a one off) after WVM.

Kind of like so:
It's all the rage these days it seems with Perveteer and PhillyGames and some others doing sci-fi as their 2nd game haha.

(Joking of course.. spend the rest of your days and life working on this game obviously with no plans of retirement. Jk... ?) :D

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes