The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It didn't even occur to me :oops:
Well, Holy War it is then ! :p
would be a short war seeing as yer the only member of yer faction that I'm aware of. All i would have to do is wake up Berserker SB from my temple basement and tell her that you molested her while she was sleeping. They'd have to clean up what was left of you with a squeegee but I'd much rather just coexist seeing we're both Baileyists at heart ;)

Last edited:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
would be a short war seeing as yer the only member of yer faction that I'm aware of. All i would have to do is wake up Berserker SB from my temple basement and tell her that you molested her while she was sleeping. They'd have to clean up what was left of you with a squeegee but I'd much rather just coexist seeing we're both Baileyists at heart ;)
I surrender ! (furthering the French stereotype :LOL:)

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Just to be clear - no hard feelings I really love your work i just have one issue but it's kinda a big one :x anyway I wish you quick recovery from that flooding, can't even imagine how much that sucks especially during holidays season.
Lmao it's okay.
It's actually something I've already addressed since it was brought up here a few weeks ago... I couldn't unsee it.
(Have an early look at a teaser image that will be in tomorrow's teaser post)
(All I did was change her nose)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Lmao it's okay.
It's actually something I've already addressed since it was brought up here a few weeks ago... I couldn't unsee it.
(Have an early look at a teaser image that will be in tomorrow's teaser post)
(All I did was change her nose)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn the world of WVM is amazing over night nosejobs with NO healing time required :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes