armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I dont wanna say that i would love to play the new Version 5.3 ... but .. i would love to play it :D
Be strong.Only one more week and you can play the full version.We menage to not play 3 weeks/actualy 4 for me-didn't play 0.4.6/.Only 1 more update:)

Reactions: Buttsmarnnn

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Be strong.Only one more week and you can play the full version.We menage to not play 3 weeks/actualy 4 for me-didn't play 0.4.6/.Only 1 more update:)
But its a whole week FeelsBadMan But yea i know what u mean .. i just like the game :D

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Day 5 is going to have 5 parts instead of the usual 4??why is that??so the full day won't be releasing on the 2nd??

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Day 5 is going to have 5 parts instead of the usual 4??why is that??so the full day won't be releasing on the 2nd??
The number of parts depends on the number of weeks of development. the countdown begins immediately after the release. Although after the new year, Braindrop is going to stop releasing day every month, if I understand it correctly... on the 5th day should be released in time :unsure:

Reactions: Repuci and tombeir

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
The number of parts depends on the number of weeks of development. the countdown begins immediately after the release. Although after the new year, Braindrop is going to stop releasing day every month, if I understand it correctly... on the 5th day should be released in time :unsure:
Thanks bro:) could someone post the latest update post from Patreon here please?

Reactions: NOVASSR

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Full day releasing on the 9th.
I had a massive water leak and the holidays to deal with this month and I need an extra week to fit everything I want to fit into day 5.
After this release I'll be changing how I handle releases. No more set days for final builds but I'll still do my weekly releases for patrons.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Full day releasing on the 9th.
I had a massive water leak and the holidays to deal with this month and I need an extra week to fit everything I want to fit into day 5.
After this release I'll be changing how I handle releases. No more set days for final builds but I'll still do my weekly releases for patrons.
Oh,the weekly updates are realy pressing my will to the max:)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Don't take this the wrong way BD, but those eyes and that expression make it look like she did ALL the drugs, and finished them off with a Snozzberry Shake. :LOL:
And her left hand looks...weird. I assume it's the angle and a few other factors, but it looks too big for her arm / wrist.

(critique, not criticism, I'm sure everyone here knows I'm a fan)

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Don't take this the wrong way BD, but those eyes and that expression make it look like she did ALL the drugs, and finished them off with a Snozzberry Shake. :LOL:
And her left hand looks...weird. I assume it's the angle and a few other factors, but it looks too big for her arm / wrist.

(critique, not criticism, I'm sure everyone here knows I'm a fan)
lmao :ROFLMAO:

It's just a pose I made loosely based on an image I was looking at. The arm is mainly just a product of there being a light right next to it and her skin is reflecting it. Her hands are a bit too large though so good looks.
Also the expression is intentionally goofy. I find quirkiness attractive and it's mean to be "Sexy expression that comes off as goofy".
My girls have intentional faults UUN :mad:

Time to go cry. :cry:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes