kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
I played the game and there's a character there that looks like Micheal Jackson and i can't unsee that sh*t. Some characters are scary to look at specially the mother-like character on specific lighting conditions.

Nov 18, 2018
Also, completely unrelated to this, Braindrop , during the MC/Jamie/Shauna "3-way" Shauna was nervous about MC seeing her dick even if they'd had sex before (the cheating route). I feel like thats an inconsistency, MC had already seen her dick more than once. Nervous about Jamie seeing it makes sense, but by then she should've been at least mostly comfortable with MC seeing it, as he already has.
I don't believe that what she's nervous about is him just seeing it. She doesn't like the fact that she even has it. She's a girl, and girls don't have dicks. She's afraid that any attention to it will make the MC still see her as a guy. Still, it is her primary sexual organ and during sexual activities it's going to have to play a part for her. It's not just going to magically go away on its own. And the MC is trying to get her to understand that he loves her, not her sexual organs. The dick is part of her, and he's okay with that. He's not turned off by it, and he doesn't think of her as any less a girl just because it's there. Still, it's going to be hard for Shauna to come to terms with that. She had been planning on pining away for him in secret, which frankly would have been so much easier ... although nowhere near as much fun.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I find it funny how it seems that a lot of people have never seen a woman drastically change her hairstyle in real life to be that annoyed with Nat's new hair :LOL:
To be fair, I dunno if it's just cause the hair dramatically changed or not but she looks different to me. Not just the hair. I honestly thought it was a different model all together, if its not then my bad. Something about it made it seem like that to me.
Makes me think of a couple other games where they changed the characters appearance, one the girl was more nerdy. Wore glasses. And next chapter she was wearing contacts I guess? Long hair. Looked nothing like a nerd anymore. Though she still did seem the same just made over. Another girl in another game looked like a natural beauty, and I swear next chapter she looked like she was going to the corner with how thick makeup and shit was on her. (there is a thing as too much makeup lol)

Though that's a very minor gripe honestly, it'll be her personality that sells me honestly. I wouldn't even consider like it a true negative, just a preference is all.
Though I will agree to the person about the old Nat's hairstyle specifically is very common in games. So maybe it is just a familiarity thing that made it seem so different on changing.

---------------
And I do hope Rainn joins the 'harem' I don't mind her makeup and contacts like some have said they do. I actually quite like the look, she looks different and unique. Though she is quite a beauty without her makeup and contacts as well. Glad to hear we'll see both of them @ the dev. Natural beauty is always the best.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Oh, should also say that she will be in the game like this. This is her "relaxed" mode she'll have when at home/around friends only.
Will we see more relaxed mode from the other girls?

I believe we seen Elizabeth, Stacy, Anna, and Natalia makeup-free at some point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of the girls have some level of makeup on. Suggestion, maybe have some that's always seen in makeup, some who only wear it for special occasions (dinner, party, etc.), the cheerleaders for game days/competitions. Not having the heavy makeup (heavy eye-shadow?) on them most times.

Speaking of Stacy, i randomly thought about this line from a movie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoe's look and hairstyle reminds me of either femme fatales in Noir Films, actresses from Hollywood's golden age (like Marilyn Monroe), or the 1920s/"Great Gatsby" type fashion. Well, that's just me.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
They will forget about her hair,when she stand completely naked in front of MC.
Sad thing is I'm pretty sure some will still complain regardless if she's standing naked in front of them.

Man it feels like forever since I last posted in this thread been working on an ingame character with BlueCat on discord lately which I hope if any of you ecchi sensei fan's here will like my ingame character when she's introduce

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Sad thing is I'm pretty sure some will still complain regardless if she's standing naked in front of them.

Man it feels like forever since I last posted in this thread been working on an ingame character with BlueCat on discord lately which I hope if any of you ecchi sensei fan's here will like my ingame character when she's introduce
Sweet :D If she's anything like the lovely Tomoe I'm sure I'll like her (hoping for a tattooed girl :D)
On the subject of Nat, I wonder if, once we see her naked, she went and change her hair down there it would be total pandemonium in here :LOL:

Reactions: Raven Tomoe

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

I know you've at least been checking the thread now and then so you've seen it's kinda quiet around here lately anyway. Speaking of discord I've ben hanging out in the WVM channel myself since it's been so quiet here. I was even given the unique channel role of "High Priest of The Cult of Bailey" gained some new converts in the process lol.

As for yer ES character I look forward to seeing them when they get added

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I know you've at least been checking the thread now and then so you've seen it's kinda quiet around here lately anyway. Speaking of discord I've ben hanging out in the WVM channel myself since it's been so quiet here. I was even given the unique channel role of "High Priest of The Cult of Bailey" gained some new converts in the process lol.

As for yer ES character I look forward to seeing them when they get added
True I have been at least checking it
Nice to hear we are gaining more brother's and hopefully more sister's in the cult out of the forum here :devilish:

far as my ES character look for an Raven on her article of clothing she's wearing ;) Also she be in the D15-17 release

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019

ALWAYS like new ecchi sensei :love::love:

Reactions: Raven Tomoe

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You guys ever wonder what Rainn looks like underneath the makeup and contacts?
View attachment 499509
God she is just gorgeous! :love:
What I like most is that she's lost that awful piercing, the makeup and contacts are fine with but I don't think I can take her seriously as a love interest while she has that.

I don't believe that what she's nervous about is him just seeing it. She doesn't like the fact that she even has it. She's a girl, and girls don't have dicks. She's afraid that any attention to it will make the MC still see her as a guy. Still, it is her primary sexual organ and during sexual activities it's going to have to play a part for her. It's not just going to magically go away on its own. And the MC is trying to get her to understand that he loves her, not her sexual organs. The dick is part of her, and he's okay with that. He's not turned off by it, and he doesn't think of her as any less a girl just because it's there. Still, it's going to be hard for Shauna to come to terms with that. She had been planning on pining away for him in secret, which frankly would have been so much easier ... although nowhere near as much fun.
Whether her primary sexual organ is her dick or she primarily does butt stuff is up to us, surely. :unsure:
Personally, I think her cumming from anal without touching her dick is incredibly hot, although I'd still like to lay her back, spread her legs, and jerk her cock until she explodes all over her tits while filling her butt.
Really though, I just hope that there's more choice than between 'Everything with her cock' and 'nothing with her cock'. I want to grab it as often as we can get away with, I'd want to try pranking her by getting her hard in public sometimes if I didn't think she'd be really upset by that. But that doesn't mean I want to suck it or get fucked by her.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
True I have been at least checking it
Nice to hear we are gaining more brother's and hopefully more sister's in the cult out of the forum here :devilish:

far as my ES character look for an Raven on her article of clothing she's wearing ;) Also she be in the D15-17 release
To survive until this release...

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
God she is just gorgeous! :love:
What I like most is that she's lost that awful piercing, the makeup and contacts are fine with but I don't think I can take her seriously as a love interest while she has that.

Whether her primary sexual organ is her dick or she primarily does butt stuff is up to us, surely. :unsure:
Personally, I think her cumming from anal without touching her dick is incredibly hot, although I'd still like to lay her back, spread her legs, and jerk her cock until she explodes all over her tits while filling her butt.
Really though, I just hope that there's more choice than between 'Everything with her cock' and 'nothing with her cock'. I want to grab it as often as we can get away with, I'd want to try pranking her by getting her hard in public sometimes if I didn't think she'd be really upset by that. But that doesn't mean I want to suck it or get fucked by her.
I absolutely fully support you in this matter :sneaky:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
To survive until this release...
will I see you're an summer time saga fan as well I also have an ingame character base off my look's her name is Anna and since DC improve the character she looks more like me in 2D as you can get it you could play summer time saga or any other game's on here in this forum until the release of D15-17 in ecchi sensei

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
will I see you're an summer time saga fan as well I also have an ingame character base off my look's her name is Anna and since DC improve the character she looks more like me in 2D as you can get it you could play summer time saga or any other game's on here in this forum until the release of D15-17 in ecchi sensei
You don't have a pug lost in a random enchanted forest too do you?

.... Or have horny teenagers help out with yoga lessons from time to time? :BootyTime:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
You don't have a pug lost in a random enchanted forest too do you?

.... Or have horny teenagers help out with yoga lessons from time to time? :BootyTime:
No I have an Cat no pug IRL and I do yoga yes and an bit of jogging but no horny teenager's helping me out sometime's I do catch a few with there horny stare's lol Anna is base off of my looks so I added an bit about of me as well crewfalcons also we added the late night nude jogging scene which DC like I believe it's in the game right now as well and nope I don't do that IRL lol

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
So for a long time with her all the content has passed... I hope there will be a sequel someday... :unsure:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
So for a long time with her all the content has passed... I hope there will be a sequel someday... :unsure:
H scene's for Anna in the park behind the tree have been sketch by DC for some time I got the rough sketch's from DC on my computer they just haven't been added yet.

Reactions: VepsrP
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes