nerinsky2

May 31, 2017
holy shit this game. it's the game 15-year-old me would've made if the tech existed in the 90s. and that's not a criticism. this thing is barking mad, in hilariously awesome ways.

Reactions: Braindrop

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I find it funny how it seems that a lot of people have never seen a woman drastically change her hairstyle in real life to be that annoyed with Nat's new hair :LOL:
Well it seems to me most of the bitching is less about the drastic change itself and more about the fact that it makes her look like a liz clone.

Reactions: nerinsky2 and Doxxi

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I find it funny how it seems that a lot of people have never seen a woman drastically change her hairstyle in real life to be that annoyed with Nat's new hair :LOL:
Lots of people simply love that hairstyle since it's used in 80% of games...the old one....

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
They will forget about her hair,when she stand completely naked in front of MC.
I am one of the people that never realized how large her boobs were until braindrop posted that chirstimas render. I thought she was roughly Jamie's size, but she is top 3-5 in size in this game. its another thing thats different about the game, in basically any other game the mother (harper) would have larger boobs than the daughter (nat).

I like the Rainn no makeup look, her contacts kind of creep me out too so seeing her "natural" is quite nice.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I am one of the people that never realized how large her boobs were until braindrop posted that chirstimas render. I thought she was roughly Jamie's size, but she is top 3-5 in size in this game. its another thing thats different about the game, in basically any other game the mother (harper) would have larger boobs than the daughter (nat).

I like the Rainn no makeup look, her contacts kind of creep me out too so seeing her "natural" is quite nice.
Yeah it sure was surprising to realize just how big boobs Nat actually has, but looks like she'd even give Elizabeth a run for her money, haha :p
I agree, Rainn looks so damn cute without all that makeup and stuff, hope to see more of her natural self :p

Reactions: Braindrop

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
and speaking of boob size. who are the top 5-6 in terms of boob size?

Obviously, Rachel is #1. She is large enough to feed an entire nursery. Maybe that can be her job when MC is done impregnating everyone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#2 is probably Wendy. Large, but not enough to have their own gravity like Rachel.
#3 is probably Liz . Probably about the same as Wendy, but maybe just a little smaller.
#4 is probably the Unknown girl. She only has 1 scene, we don't know her name but she has some large ones.
#5 is probably Nat . We haven't saw them naked, but she is clearly pretty large when you look at them instead of her hair.

A few more contenders, Azel, Willow etc. but we haven't really gotten a good view of them yet. Really, besides Rachel being clear #1 you can probably put the rest in any order.

Also, completely unrelated to this, Braindrop , during the MC/Jamie/Shauna "3-way" Shauna was nervous about MC seeing her dick even if they'd had sex before (the cheating route). I feel like thats an inconsistency, MC had already seen her dick more than once. Nervous about Jamie seeing it makes sense, but by then she should've been at least mostly comfortable with MC seeing it, as he already has.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
and speaking of boob size. who are the top 5-6 in terms of boob size?

Obviously, Rachel is #1. She is large enough to feed an entire nursery. Maybe that can be her job when MC is done impregnating everyone.
#2 is probably Wendy. Large, but not enough to have their own gravity like Rachel.
#3 is probably Liz . Probably about the same as Wendy, but maybe just a little smaller.
#4 is probably the Unknown girl. She only has 1 scene, we don't know her name but she has some large ones.
#5 is probably Nat . We haven't saw them naked, but she is clearly pretty large when you look at them instead of her hair.

A few more contenders, Azel, Willow etc. but we haven't really gotten a good view of them yet. Really, besides Rachel being clear #1 you can probably put the rest in any order.

Also, completely unrelated to this, Braindrop , during the MC/Jamie/Shauna "3-way" Shauna was nervous about MC seeing her dick even if they'd had sex before (the cheating route). I feel like thats an inconsistency, MC had already seen her dick more than once. Nervous about Jamie seeing it makes sense, but by then she should've been at least mostly comfortable with MC seeing it, as he already has.
The picture you used for #2 is Anna (not Wendy) and #4 is Katie.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
You guys ever wonder what Rainn looks like underneath the makeup and contacts?
View attachment 499509
hnng.jpg
11/10, Will keep staring at her beauty again - IGN

pd: Hate you and love you Braindrop ,unless the plot goes Metal gear with side plots for the chicks or Rainn decided to "surprise to see me like this broth..i mean MC!! She will probably never show us this side/face of her.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes