armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After seeing all those new signatures with the ebony chocolate Tia...

View attachment 500406

But power to ya and those who have waited so far (y)
Yeah I was already spoiled with the name of the girl-Tia.
After seeing all those new signatures with the ebony chocolate Tia...

View attachment 500406

But power to ya and those who have waited so far (y)
WEAKLING! :p
[/QUOTE]
I have waited for Jasmine and Keyana,so I can wait for Tia too.

Last edited:

JordanFX

Dec 20, 2019
Ya'll can have Bailey! I'll run out the backdoor with Veronica. She is sooooooooooooooooo hot and pretty. I bet Braindrop will torture me and keep all the naughty Veronica stuff for really late in the game :oops:

Reactions: talonx4

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
A backdoor cut to the rim is an effective strategy to score in basketball. Impressed with your knowledge of the sport.
Basketball's got all kinds of phrases like that..

"They're banging down low"
"Look at that aggressive penetration"
"The D is double teaming him"
"Player X is driving to the hole with authority"
"His great ball-handling took him all the way for the score"
"The ball squirts out of his hand"
"They played hard and long but couldn't last the full game"
"The offense keeps pounding it on the inside"

etc. etc. :p

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Latest Patreon post :
Mock up of Rachael's client (WIP) / Important updates

I've been working on her ever since "Middle Eastern" was decided. She is still a WIP.
Just would like to share. :)

Now I have a decent amount to talk about involving how I handle releases in the future / how I handle Tier rewards.

But real quickly just in case you haven't heard Day 5's full release has been pushed back to January 9th.

First I'd like to talk about releases.
I no longer will be setting a release date for the final version of the days after day 5.

So how I usually do it is I'll map out the plans for the day. I'll see how many days I have to work on it and then set goals to hit. So let's say a goal could be: By the 15th of this month I need to at least be back at home and finish with the school part of the day.
And that works. I'm really good at setting and achieving goals. But it only works if things go perfectly. If I ever have a day where I'm not able to work then I'm screwed. I don't joke when I say I work on WVM from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. 7 days a week.
So if I miss a day then there's no way for me to catch back up.
This month I had a major water leak in my home that took almost a week to fix. Then I also had family over for the holidays. That's why Day 5 is being worked on for an extra week.

I just want to get rid of that stress. The amount of work I do and the amount of content I put out won't change. I'm still aiming for 100-150 renders a week. And I'd say most days will take 5-6 weeks of work.

How things will go moving forward / Changes to Tiers:
As mentioned earlier I will still be doing weekly releases, but due to my patreon model being designed around a monthly release. A few things will need to change.

Tier 5: No changes + everything below
Tier 4: Weekly updates + everything below
Tier 3: Bi-weekly updates + everything below
Tier 2: Access to a monthly release of the game + everything below
Tier 1: Access to the full version of the days / Access to weekly patron only renders (Such as cosplay renders/fantasy renders that won't be in the actual game.) + everything below
Tier 0: Access to additional weekly teasers. (An extra 1-3 a week from the usual 5-6 I post) + access to patron only polls.

Regarding Tier 2:
The monthly release will be released alongside a Tier 3 release once a month. It may be at the start of the month, middle, or end. It's whenever I feel there's a decent amount of content added. But there will always be at least one a month.

Regarding the special renders:
They will be released on Saturdays :)

If you have any additional questions about the future, feel free to ask. :)

(Also a quick reminder that this girl isn't the final product, just a mock up of where my head is leaning with her design.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Fight it out in a basketball 1v1. I'm sure coach would love that.
Why to fight/play each other when we are on the same side here - Harper's team? ;)
We only could/should crusade against all those lost souls who dont see the eternal wvm truth - Harper is the only true Goddess all around here!!:love::p
ps
and of course we could play basketball for Harper's sake - we do play it just for her:p

Reactions: thataboo
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes