crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Lmao it's okay.
It's actually something I've already addressed since it was brought up here a few weeks ago... I couldn't unsee it.
(Have an early look at a teaser image that will be in tomorrow's teaser post)
(All I did was change her nose)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
View attachment 501717

Don't lie. You wanted to see more. :BootyTime:

(just messin' with ya haha)
I rather see more girl on girl then seeing that in this game I wouldn't mind seeing the whole basketball team gang banging one of the cheerleader's (Bailey) :whistle: or and all out orgy with the MC teammate's and the cheerleader's now that would be an site to see...:sneaky:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I rather see more girl on girl then seeing that in this game I wouldn't mind seeing the whole basketball team gang banging one of the cheerleader's (Bailey) :whistle: or and all out orgy with the MC teammate's and the cheerleader's now that would be an site to see...:sneaky:
1577753581673.png

Yeah... Don't think the idea of other guys participatin' in that kind of debauchery is going to be liked around here.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
View attachment 501744

Yeah... Don't think the idea of other guys participatin' in that kind of debauchery is going to be liked around here.
That's just what I say I rather see instead seeing guy on guy that's just what this girl thinks really through would you rather see an bunch of guys banging an woman/women or see an bunch of guys circle jerking each other off and pulling an guy train on each other... I don't think so :sick:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
No joke, my #1 goal in this game besides building the harem is to get Shauna laid. She held in those feelings for MC so long, she deserves it. *Stares at Jamie* :devilish:

uhhh?? isn't the MC already banging Shauna???

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That's just what I say I rather see instead seeing guy on guy that's just what this girl thinks really through would you rather see an bunch of guys banging an woman/women or see an bunch of guys circle jerking each other off and pulling an guy train on each other... I don't think so :sick:
I don't think we'll see any gay content in this game, or at least any sex scenes. At most, I can see MC and the team seeing each other as they share the locker room and perhaps the showers. I actually brought up the possibility of MC letting the girls do stuff with other guys a few weeks ago, either via sharing or swinging, although at the time I viewed Damien as the only legitimate option as he seems to be a good enough friend of MC and he technically already has/had one of the girls (Jasmine). But, it seems like he may actually be gay so IMO its safe to say that other guys won't be doing stuff with the girls. MC is quite protective of the girls, he was going to murder that one guy when he went to Stacy's ? apartment but he wasn't there. he wouldn't let just anyone do things with the girls. So in summary, no real gay content and no non-MC guys banging the girls.

dunhill

Well, technically no if you didn't cheat in the early releases. But im not talking about MC banging Shauna :devilish:

Reactions: crewfalcons

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Gotchas. Ditto to what jamdan was saying. The only kind of group activity I could see in WVM (besides with the harem) that would make sense so far would be if Rachel throws a wife and hubby combo that wants a threesome.

If Braindrop was feeling naughty a scenario like...
... where client's hubby is livin' out his dream while MC has fun. (Which again, how the MC has been portrayed so far kind of would be out of character for him since he's been more of the virtuous, all-inclusive, nicer guy instead of a domineering, sadistic, alpha-douche type haha.. I meannn he can't go a day without telling Jamie about everything he's done :p)

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm going to ignore this because yer my sister and I don't want to have to kill you :)

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Gotchas. Ditto to what jamdan was saying. The only kind of group activity I could see in WVM (besides with the harem) that would make sense so far would be if Rachel throws a wife and hubby combo that wants a threesome.

If Braindrop was feeling naughty a scenario like...
... where client's hubby is livin' out his dream while MC has fun. (Which again, how the MC has been portrayed so far kind of would be out of character for him since he's been more of the virtuous, all-inclusive, nicer guy instead of a domineering, sadistic, alpha-douche type haha.. I meannn he can't go a day without telling Jamie about everything he's done :p)
The closest you gonna get to that is with the Nurse and her telling her husband about her escapades.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes