ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
With all of those extra renders you should do a cheesy sci-fi parody game (or as a one off) after WVM.

It's all the rage these days it seems with Perveteer and PhillyGames and some others doing sci-fi as their 2nd game haha.

(Joking of course.. spend the rest of your days and life working on this game obviously with no plans of retirement. Jk... ?) :D
No no.

You need to get ahead of the next fad.
You need to cash in on the True Neutral gameplay experience. Where everyone just exist but doesn't want to be accused of doing anything wrong and be outted by society.
Maybe.jpg

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Made for a renderoff in ThunderRob's discord.
Don't open if you don't like space... also futa.
If you're too sensitive to see a penis on a woman then don't click. :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a big fan of the futa myself, make her a shemale though and I'd be all over that.

I hope Zoe doesn't start getting sweet all of a sudden. Love the attitude she has.
What attitude? She isn't a bitch, she's been nice pretty much as long as we've known her.

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
What attitude? She isn't a bitch, she's been nice pretty much as long as we've known her.
I didn't say she was a bitch. They're already friendly. I'm talking about the self-assured, headstrong attitude she has being head cheerleader. She's feisty (she says so herself).

When she says "Don't get mushy with me. I'm meant to be mad at you... You can make it up to me though." That kinda attitude.

The majority of the girls are shy around MC. Zoe's different, which is why I like her so much. Willow and Kimmy have more of the attitudes you're probably thinking I was talking about.

Maybe she will get half sweet but ONLY with the MC when they're alone? Some people only show certain side of them when they're with someone they trust/love/like alot.
I can see that. Hopefully she doesn't let the MC turn her into total putty like all of the other girls. Not that I want her to be a dominatrix or take complete control of the MC. But I wouldn't mind Zoe taking some initiative and taking what she wants. She seems like the type.

Just my unasked-for, meaningless opinion though from a Zoe fan. Braindrop knows what he's doing better than anybody can tell him.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yeah I've thought about that myself.
But in all honesty I like the cult stuff. It's just fun. There's been a few times people took it too seriously but even then they were joking around.
It adds a different vibe and the cult members are usually very kind to put their cult talks behind spoilers so they're easy to move past if you don't want to read them.

Beats talk of the dreaded three letter n word, futa arguments, and people randomly bringing up Nat's hairstyle constantly by a fucking mile. :LUL:
At heart we're just a glorified and incredibly passionate Bailey Fan club :p ... I mean honestly when I coined the term Cult of Bailey I did it jokingly I never expected anything to come of it. Then you mentioned the cult when you dropped that halloween render of Bailey and UUN and I started playing off each other treating it like a real thing and more people started claiming to be members so we just began to run with it. I'm sure it does weird out a few people but I've also seen random new comers start rocking our member banner on their own accord since I put a link to it in my sig so it can't be all bad :LOL: Now it's even spread to the patron discord...which was all yer doing but I do love that you gave me my proper title on the channel too lol.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
At heart we're just a glorified and incredibly passionate Bailey Fan club :p ... I mean honestly when I coined the term Cult of Bailey I did it jokingly I never expected anything to come of it. Then you mentioned the cult when you dropped that halloween render of Bailey and UUN and I started playing off each other treating it like a real thing and more people started claiming to be members so we just began to run with it. I'm sure it does weird out a few people but I've also seen random new comers start rocking our member banner on their own accord since I put a link to it in my sig so it can't be all bad :LOL: Now it's even spread to the patron discord...which was all yer doing but I do love that you gave me my proper title on the channel too lol.
If it does weird anyone out then they can do the thing that any logical human would do and move on to the next post. And if it really bugged them then there is a mute feature for a reason. :LUL:
It's what I do when I read things like duckface, nat's earlier hair was better, and anything having to do with a penis. :KEK:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I didn't say she was a bitch. They're already friendly. I'm talking about the self-assured, headstrong attitude she has being head cheerleader. She's feisty (she says so herself).

When she says "Don't get mushy with me. I'm meant to be mad at you... You can make it up to me though." That kinda attitude.

The majority of the girls are shy around MC. Zoe's different, which is why I like her so much. Willow and Kimmy have more of the attitudes you're probably thinking I was talking about.

I can see that. Hopefully she doesn't let the MC turn her into total putty like all of the other girls. Not that I want her to be a dominatrix or take complete control of the MC. But I wouldn't mind Zoe taking some initiative and taking what she wants. She seems like the type.

Just my unasked-for, meaningless opinion though from a Zoe fan. Braindrop knows what he's doing better than anybody can tell him.
Headstrong,hm.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If it does weird anyone out then they can do the thing that any logical human would do and move on to the next post. And if it really bugged them then there is a mute feature for a reason. :LUL:
It's what I do when I read things like duckface, nat's earlier hair was better, and anything having to do with a penis. :KEK:
Some of us actually enjoy Jamie's cute duckface lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Ah, you said 'sweet' though, which isn't the same thing as shy. I can definitely agree with that, I love confident girls too.
Well, I like confident and submissive girls, there doesn't have to be a contradiction there. A girl can fall for us and still kick ass and take names when dealing with others. The quote "Don't get mushy with me. I'm meant to be mad at you... You can make it up to me though." to me suggests that she is finding herself a bit flustered and she's not sure how to deal with that, but having a weakness for us doesn't make her a doormat.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ah, you said 'sweet' though, which isn't the same thing as shy. I can definitely agree with that, I love confident girls too.

Well, I like confident and submissive girls, there doesn't have to be a contradiction there. A girl can fall for us and still kick ass and take names when dealing with others. The quote "Don't get mushy with me. I'm meant to be mad at you... You can make it up to me though." to me suggests that she is finding herself a bit flustered and she's not sure how to deal with that, but having a weakness for us doesn't make her a doormat.
That can make her the head of the school harem outside Jamie and Shauna.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Either Cypher had a twin brother or...

cypher.gif

Braindrop is Cypher :eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Braindrop

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Braindrop out of curiousity, are there some engine limitations for the use of braces? Because, out of memory, I don't remember a single daz character with braces and, I have to admit, on the right character I find them hot.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Braindrop out of curiousity, are there some engine limitations for the use of braces? Because, out of memory, I don't remember a single daz character with braces and, I have to admit, on the right character I find them hot.
Braces are an achievable thing and one that I haven't really thought about but now I want a character with them. :LUL:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes