talonx4

May 16, 2019
to voss or not to voss that is the question...OR..to have a ponytail to grab onto when you intro Nat to the joys of wheelbarrowing!!! ponytail wins!!! LOGIC!!!..SCIENCE!!!
Can't argue with that logic.... but can she keep her original hair and just put it into a pony tail for special occasions? ;)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
^^^he's speaking in tongues..he might be a witch!!!..toss him in the water!! if he sinks and drowns he is innocent..if he floats..burn him at the stake!!!
nevermind..refresh fixed it :p

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86 and D Dog

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm going to pretend I never saw this, I'll pretend it was always this :LUL:
View attachment 503936
I actually pictured two characters that would rock braces, Shauna and Bailey. Any chance to satisfy my morbid curiousity with a test render for Bailey? :whistle::love:
Lauren the younger sister in Family Venture and Zoey from Forgotten Paradise are 2 brace faced daz characters I can name off the top of my head I think they might even be the same daz model just with different settings
I don't play ntr games so I didn't actually know them, thanks.

Reactions: chicken head

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I actually pictured two characters that would rock braces, Shauna and Bailey. Any chance to satisfy my morbid curiousity with a test render for Bailey? :whistle::love:

I don't play ntr games so I didn't actually know them, thanks.
I feel you there man I avoid them myself only reason i gave those 2 a passing try was cuz you can avoid it in them. Even without the Voldemort of tags present I wouldn't really recommend either anyway I mostly just pointed you to the pages cuz both girls are visible in the preview pics :) I actully forgot a 3rd example Amanda from Dr. Amana Sexual Therapist THAT game I HIGHLY recommend.

And As High Priest of The Cult of Bailey I fully endorse the motion for a Brace Faced Bailey render :love:

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You should tell them that news more gently:)
I realy hope we don't go with something like Jessica's story about why she is shaving her hair.
The current build is incomplete. The next full release will be on January 2nd.
When comes it out?
Actualy we will have one more update for the complete day 5-on 9 January.
Man. Thst really blows. Was really excited to play day 5.
Don't give to temptation to play only 4 parts of the day.Wait one more week for the full experience:)

Last edited:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
You should tell them that news more gently:)
I realy hope we don't go with something like Jessica's story about why she is shaving her hair.
It's just a joke, would be funny to see the reaction though. :KEK:
But no there isn't any plans for anyone to rock no hair currently. But never say never. ;)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
At heart we're just a glorified and incredibly passionate Bailey Fan club :p ... I mean honestly when I coined the term Cult of Bailey I did it jokingly I never expected anything to come of it. Then you mentioned the cult when you dropped that halloween render of Bailey and UUN and I started playing off each other treating it like a real thing and more people started claiming to be members so we just began to run with it. I'm sure it does weird out a few people but I've also seen random new comers start rocking our member banner on their own accord since I put a link to it in my sig so it can't be all bad :LOL: Now it's even spread to the patron discord...which was all yer doing but I do love that you gave me my proper title on the channel too lol.

Awesome on the discord titles!! for you an the other CULT OF BAILEY!! members our Goddess Bailey is proud of you. While I am on sabbatical an have left the Cult I liked seeing this when I logged in, Looks like the light is shinning down on my fellow brother and sisters of Bailey!!.........To All The Believers in BAILEY you spread to patron, discord an next WORLD!!

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Braces are an achievable thing and one that I haven't really thought about but now I want a character with them. :LUL:

Braces are cute, but they are also a potential skin removal hazard, and our MC has a lot of "skin" that could potentially be scraped off, especially in the possibility of a double blowjob situation with a girl on each side, drool running down one chin, blood running down the other. Just be careful!!

• Wow
Reactions: NeimadFR

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
You know, Bailey might look better with a ponytail like Natalie. Maybe even twin tails. What do you think? :D

Reactions: BaasB

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
and if she suddenly showed up at WVM one day to enroll..i'd not complain..."Yes i am here for the advanced science course..specializing in time manipulation....cause..where the fuck am i? where's my horse? my slaves? my castle?"

Reactions: D Dog
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes