jenora

Mar 18, 2017
I made an update patch from version 0.5.2.2 to version 0.5.4.2. It's only 103 mbs so it should be a lot quicker for people with crap download speeds. It contains the a "game" folder with only the new images and the updated scripts. Copy the game folder into the into the folder with version 0.5.2.2 and click replace when it asks. This should work for all OSes as it's only the pictures and renpy scripts included. I made a python script for this if anyone else wants to do it too.

box777

May 10, 2017
This game developers: "We don't condone benefitting from the infinite knowledgebase of troubleshooting and developing games that F95 provides us by letting us share our game freely here"

NOBODY who ever made money from these types of games could have EVER made 1 cent were it not from learning through this type of share/"steal" community...

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I've said it before but you'll never see another mans' penis in this game. (For those that will be edgy and say "but trans", obviously I don't consider trans as male.)
Trans aint women either :ROFLMAO: I consider them as IT. (and not IT as in Penny wise the clown that MF is scary AF and im sure he will set a futa/trans' gender into the right direction they were born in) Anything that looks like a women but have/had a penis is something yet nothing. I consider them genderless if they refuse their gender they were born in. Unless its those rare cases where they are born with both genders. Might sound rude of me saying so but thats how i see it. :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes