ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
When did this shiny thing happen or become attached to ya?

Head Rabbi and Minister Rob... Aka The Archdiocese of the Ebony Goddess's Tabernacle of Love

View attachment 509012
They just call me...Rob....also..its fun..i like Bailey..and she was vying for top spot..but when Tia appeared...BOOM goes the dynamite...i felt she was worthy for the fun church v cult thingie...but ya..our sig is better...shooting lights and all that..its like Jedisexual :D

• Haha
Reactions: crewfalcons

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm actually really glad the Dev gave us the option of declining the 'get random women pregnant' route when confronted by rachel and jamie (y) Thanks dev :) Actually since the beginning of this VN I have actually started to dislike Jamie more and more as she seems very pushy in trying to get the MC to shag everything with a pulse because SHE thinks it's hot. I liked her in the beginning :(.. Hopefully in the future the MC can dump her ass and be with shauna in a committed relationship without trying to be pimped out by the girlfriend

Last edited:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
They just call me...Rob....also..its fun..i like Bailey..and she was vying for top spot..but when Tia appeared...BOOM goes the dynamite...i felt she was worthy for the fun church v cult thingie...but ya..our sig is better...shooting lights and all that..its like Jedisexual :D
I'm getting a vibe...
Bilquis.jpg
Death by Snu-Snu incoming ! :eek::D:eek::D

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Praise the Harem God. Keyana and Brittany :love: ... I think i'm in love... again. Maybe MC should take up their offer to go live with them and be added to the household (family of athletes right?) or get a spare bedroom at their home so when he's free from college he can go to visit and should definitely take photos & also record videos to remember their time together ;). Brittany is the definition of a short-stack (curvy and well-endowed short woman), just lovely. Keyana was one of my faves when she first appeared and still is now, along Brittany the package deal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What competition does Keyana & Brittany compete in? Or will that be revealed later? Also, Will we see Anna & Eden be introduced to the girls like Keyana was?

More future butt competitions? Clearly Rachael is the Undisputed Boob Champion of the World. Looking to become the Undisputed Butt Champion too.
Speaking of Rachael, personally i liked the original nose more, but the new one is just as nice.

Nice Zoe, Willow, Kimmy getting time to shine and seeing them all warming up to MC in one way or another, showing a different side of them only towards MC.
It'll be great to see Elizabeth finally feel accepted and loved by MC & the girls.
Azel's kisses are getting stronger you say, soon some tongue action will be in play.
Like the lingerie on Jamie and Shauna and liked the sweet & spicy home welcome.
More showering dates with Tia? Maybe other hidden rooms. Does Tia do sports too or does she just have toned sexy body?
Stacy's Mom? Moon? Ruby's Mom?

So, we're waiting to find out the names of the last 2 classmates, camera girl & pizza delivery girl.
Could there maybe a short description bio of the characters along with Gallery?

For female Shauna's bullied past, personally i imagined it being one bullying prank gone too far in school resulting in MC (star player) getting into a fight defending her from that bullying and videos of it had gone viral, reaching local news (let's say during state championship season). That coverage explaining why she was mentioned alongside MC in his basketball recruit reports.

MC needs a therapist? Why don't you call Dr. Amana from the DAST department. Maybe she could help the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Random idea. Need to get rid of Ryker? Maybe one of Rachael's clients is a female gangster boss, they and MC get along greatly and does a favor for MC and have Ryker sleep with the fishes find some dirt on Ryker or send Ryker to the African wilderness.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
That moment when you studied English but still search vocabulary for a game in f95, you know that the game has top tier dialogues.. Which is rare on these parts of the internet. Well done man. Top-notch English :)

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys, during sex scenes i can't click "continue" or "try to hold out" buttons. Is this a bug or normal?

husky6

Jan 25, 2019
I cannot load up my saved game..this error msg popped up..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\python.py", line 1713, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 0.5.2
Tue Jan 07 21:40:35 2020
Can anybody help me?..

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I cannot load up my saved game..this error msg popped up..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "G:\Videos\Movies\Back\Games\Games - WVM Day 1-5 V0.5.4.2\renpy\python.py", line 1713, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 0.5.2
Tue Jan 07 21:40:35 2020
Can anybody help me?..
There's a 5.2.2 bugfix version out.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I was just over looking at on . She will be Middle Eastern, 30-34, small boobs big butt, short and skinny, princess that ran away from home and is starting new and has a Daddy fetish...... I so can't wait to see her in game. Damn all my votes won/counted but her age I lost that one :(, I voted for 20-24 was going for a Denise like girl from Light of my Life great game check it out when your not playing this one. I think if the turns out as good Braindrop test photos look where going to have to convince him into let her join the harem full time, She did ran away from home........ Hey Jamie & Shauna make room for a new girl lol

Last edited:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Couldn't wait until I saw the update day changed from 7th to 9th. Finally played from where I was last time on day 3. All I can say is Willow is love, Willow is life.. Also I like the option to reject many things that happened in the new updates. Can't wait how the plot resolves around Charles also. Keep it up, awesome product in the making !

Reactions: Repuci

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
I was just over looking at on . She will be Middle Eastern, 30-34, small boobs big butt, short and skinny, princess that ran away from home and is starting new and has a Daddy fetish...... I so can't wait to see her in game. Damn all my votes won/counted but her age I lost that one :(, I voted for 20-24 was going for a Denise like girl from Light of my Life great game check it out when your not playing this one. I think if the turns out as good Braindrop test photos look where going to need to have to convince him into let her join the harem full time, She did ran away from home........ Hey Jamie & Shauna make room for a new girl lol
If all this is true about the new client, then Braindrop has really elevated to GOAT status

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I was just over looking at on . She will be Middle Eastern, 30-34, small boobs big butt, short and skinny, princess that ran away from home and is starting new and has a Daddy fetish...... I so can't wait to see her in game. Damn all my votes won/counted but her age I lost that one :(, I voted for 20-24 was going for a Denise like girl from Light of my Life great game check it out when your not playing this one. I think if the turns out as good Braindrop test photos look where going to need to have to convince him into let her join the harem full time, She did ran away from home........ Hey Jamie & Shauna make room for a new girl lol
I think 20-24 didn't have much hope of winning cuz the majority of us felt it wouldn't fit since it would make her basically the same age as the main girls. Besides even 20-24 would have made her Macey rather than Denise tho cuz Denise is 18-19 at best Macey's at least drinking age :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes